What's new

Another blueberry journal

Miraculous Meds

Looking good in here GT. That princess purple plant is generally what u find in djs current blueberry stock. I noticed that the background aroma's are mainly earthy/floral. There is a smaller percentage of pheno's that have a fruity/floral background. But none of the phenos had more than what I would guess is, around 20 to 30% blueberry aroma's. There was no pure blueberry flavored pheno's in dj's. At least in the 2 packs I ran. They do cure with a blue hue though which is quite beautiful and unique My buddy is holding on to my pheno's till I get to a new place, then im looking forward to making some seeds with that pungent skunky blueberry dad similar to urs, to see if I can get a more blueberry flavored plant. the effect of the high is sublime and im afraid I might lose that a bit in the next generation, but we will see. U got any offspring going with ur blueberry dad yet?

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i've found in my own experimentation. the purple seems to come out as the phosphorous runs out. if you wanna get more blue hues try cutting the nutes before the end.

Disobey

Shame about your male to fem ratio. 1/10 is real bad luck. Fingers crossed this lady really performs for you.

Golden Tree

yes very shitty male to female ratio...but that's how it goes sometimes. I won't pollinate my CKS BB as I'm not a big fan at this point. Thanks for dropping by guys always mucho appreciated! Happy holidays

Last edited:

Golden Tree

Sadly to say I woke up this morning to find my one and only CKS BB female had started to pop nanners in a room where every other lady was stress free and happy/healthy? So I had to pull her as my other beauties CANNOT be compromised:) unfortunate outcome to an already difficult journal! I'm not sure why she got stressed but with so many beans to test and journal I have to move on to the next exciting journal adventure! I as always would like to thank the good people I encountered through Crop King Seeds and on growchatforum.com for all the support and kind words! I'm sorry CKS things didn't work out for us but thank you for the great free opportunity to test your genetics. I'd like to wish you good karma and success with your buisness. Stay tuned I will be journaling my Purple Menace Blueberry F2s and a few others very very soon. Thanks for all the kind words, interest and support:) later and take care friends!

Golden Tree

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 11

Golden Tree

Sadly she was smelling pretty awesome...fruity and actually had a strong skunk odor. Hate loosing plants:) cheers BT!

Latest posts

Latest posts