What's new

Another blueberry journal

Golden Tree

I love blueberry! Have run several dif kinds, all time fav is DJ Short. This blueberry journal will be of Crop King Seeds blueberry. This will be my second run of their blueberry but first journaled. First CKS blueberry was not a good experience, however my concerns were heard and well here I am with a free pack from customer service (which was really great!). this will be as usual a Pure TLO grow on our remote rural farm under 1000w eye blue MH full term and 1000 magnum plus LEDs. More info posted soon regarding food,soil,and light, teas etc. well here we go. I started the 10 very healthy beans in RO water and Perrier mineral water moistened paper towels at ratio 1-5. Good vibes and happy gardening good peeps:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds delicious! I'm a big fan of blueberry. Have everything go your way in its entirety!! Will be watching. ;)

Golden Tree

Update 2 seedlings. 9 of 10 cracked and showed a nice taproot 1 potential dud but ill coax her for a complete 7 days. So far things are looking good for Crop King Seeds. Sprouts are in a VERY MELLOW TLO seedling mix with Pure RO H2O. Stay tuned!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 8

Golden Tree

CKS blueberry grow....specs.

Seedling light and soil- 2x2 ft T5/TLO mellow clone mix keg cup
Vegging time light and soil- 45-55 days/2x200w CFL/TLO 1 year old recycled mix 3G pot
Flower time light and soil- ready when she's ready/1000w eye blue MH/2x1000w magnum plus LEDs/2x300watt LEDs generic (supplemental light ). TLO recycled soil with layers and spikes 3g pot. Top dressing and TLO all purpose and flowering teas will be only method of feeding with use of RO water supplemented with GO cal mag every watering up to week 6.

Stay tuned good peeps:)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would love to know what this "Crop King Seeds" blueberry is based on...

dank.Frank

Golden Tree

I'm very curious if it's make up too. I have a few DJ SHORT blueberry photo albums on this ICMAG site check there. It is my FAVOURITE BLUE OF ALL TIME!

"Princess Purple"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Golden Tree

I had a terrible experience with this Crop King Seed Blueberry my first run. I expressed my disappointment and got a new 10 pack of regs so i decided to run this as a journal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Golden Tree

That's a shot of my DJ Short Princess Purple pheno she grows a purple donkey ear crown and is So beautiful!! Thanks DJ for such a commitment to good genetics:) she smells like wet musky earth, chocolate and has strong berry hazy undertones. Tastes like heaven very dreamy euphoric smoke. Stay tuned good peeps happy gardening

Last edited:

Golden Tree

Update 3 seedlings (week 2)

Alright things are doing well, 10/10 sprouted 1 runt, 1 mutant (3 leaf).

Here they are... Loving their TLO mellow mix...Update 4 coming soon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 9

Golden Tree

Just a quick question ICMAG family, has anyone ever posted or visited Growchatforum? I've been asked by crop king seeds to post this new blueberry journal there. I have as they replaced my seeds when I was unhappy with the first pack. It's very pro CKS lol.. Please check it out and see what you all think.

Last edited:

Miraculous Meds

If u didn't agree to it originally to get the free seeds, then u have no obligation to do it. If u agreed to do so then its ur word and honor to uphold. These are just my opinions and values.

NEGT1

Looks like a small shop in B.C. pushing seeds trying to get their name out. I have no idea how their practices are in terms of breeding and business. Unfortunately they do look like a small shop that can't really validate their stock but that's something you should have known going into it. And you did agree to post a journal.

Golden Tree

Man of my word I'm in till the end... Just curious if anyone had any personal dealings with them. Cheers good peeps stay posted:)

Golden Tree

Update # 4 week (3.5) seedlings/1gal pot

Hello good peeps! Been away busy with the outdoor...not complaining lol

The ten had a small loss of vigour but after given a bit more space in a 1 gallon they quickly jumped off again. There is a sickly runt that will be culled soon and a three leaf set mutant as seen In the pics. See you in a week..and as always thanks for stopping by and thanks for any comments made and all the advice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 8