What's new

Another 12-12 From Seed

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Keep your friends close and your enemys closer. I would feel safer with him living next door to me and me knowing more about whats going on in my hood. If I new he smoked every once in a while that would just make my day. So unless you have a huge grow or leave your grow shit in the open and tell everyone about it the only thing you have to worry about is theives. Living next to a cop cubes most theives.

lol

lol

Thats what my chick and her dad said.Its her dads drinking buddie app.I was stoned of my ass,found out there is a cop living next to me,he turned around in my driveway,and i was freaked out (lol)No it not huge.I may have 10-12 females my up and coming grow,but one plant here is the same as a thousand.Not to worried,i will be buying a carbon filter now!!
I already have plants in veg,one's i do not whant to lose.
5 mandala#1 fem =2 fem(4 ger but two where weak,one has not germ yet)
5 safri mix = maybe 2-3 females(all poped within 24 hours,and are now healthy)
5 Twisted Shack=(in the pet pots supplied with my seeds,none have yet to be seen day 2 now so no biggy.
4 bagseed =1female (keep the best throw the rest)
4 bagseed callled pam=1 female(sameasabove)
6 bagseed called pam=All plants have been under 12-12 for two day now.
I plan on growing all the plants in one pot.12-12 from seed.What ever female's are there will stay there males will get haked.Buds from this plant'swill be donated to Pam.
I also have lowryder from sannie,in pots under 6500k cfls,they all germ within 48 hours.Thanks sannie.They where germ with a paper towel.They are going in the woods in a month or so.Thank for stopping by.

J-uana
:joint:

Hey

Hey

Hey growers sorry i have been dealing with a death in my Juggalo famliy.For what ever reasons he hung himself. Time rec has just not been good,anyway I only have 2 12-12 left.Sensi and Pisser.I will post pics later some time.

J-uana
:badday:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Deadzombies, I'm sorry to hear about the loss I too lost my best friend of 13yrs this Jan and it's rough... Hope all is going well and be sure to name a strain for him

jimbob420

Im not going 12/12 from seed but after about a week I went to 12/12 and its about 3 days in now. I was wondering what the best method to secure a mama is at this point? I am thinking that I can just take cuttings off one of the females once they show sex and that can become the mama, is this correct?

jimbob420 said:
Im not going 12/12 from seed but after about a week I went to 12/12 and its about 3 days in now. I was wondering what the best method to secure a mama is at this point? I am thinking that I can just take cuttings off one of the females once they show sex and that can become the mama, is this correct?

There most likely will not be cutting from a plant that was not vegged.I do have a 12-12 plant i want to keep but i will have to reveg her.Just do as theis link says when the time comes.Link

Thundurkel---Thanks for the kind words.I will def rem him forever,we skipped school toghther to smoke herbs,i will def name a strain after him.He was perniod like a mo fo when he smoked so I will be on the look for a strian that reflects that behavior,I will rem smoking with him forever.Peace out follow icmag members.

J-uana
:respect:

Update:-

Update:-

There are a few plants,that did turn hemie,they where pulled.I have no pics of them sorry.As far as whats left I think will be top grade. :headbange
We wil start off with Sensi.I named her that cause she was very healthy the whole way through,as well as a fuity,bubble gum type of smell,it will also be my biggest yield.And is getting fatter every nite in the last wek or so.By the way both 12-12 plants at day 68.

Pisser looks like some one spray painted it with resin.By the name u can tell she smell like piss.Not skunk,more like a male cat piss.She will take a week or so longer than sensi.

Not Micro but my bit*h ,I had a ph problem cost me,but i am on the right path.She starting to drip with resin,She is at day 117 of 12-12.Ahh,not sure but prob another 3-4 weeks for sure.I upgrade my setup next time i think i can shave a couple of weeks with running her once,She need more light,Better enviroment,and no ph delay.19-20 weeks,from some mexi bagseed,i really hope she is worth the time.Looks and smell like it will!!

Harvest Pic

Harvest Pic

Just cut Sensi at day 75.Nice and amber looks to be nice and potent.Looking forward to smoking.I will sample a small bud at 2 weeks cure so,ahh.Anyway i took her another 5 day from when i felt she was done just to be sure.You can see from the pic loks tasty :headbange

Sensi day 75

J-uana

Thundurkel said:
Nice! is it pretty dense or what?

Hey Thanks its hards as hard can be far as know it yet,She is the most dense,smelly(like fresh fruit,with that fresh skunky smell)I let her go till she was about 60% amber.I have the rest of her in reveg.She is the best bagseed plants yet.I really like pisser but,sensi has a good yield to go with the potency.Sensi was the first to show sex,the most vigr plant throught the entire grow.Pisser was a slow starter.I may or may not reveg her,prob will keep her for a month that will give me enough time to make my desion.

Two plants candy and diesel where harvested and cure for two weeks sorry i have no pics.I love the smell of candy,high was not there,as far as diesel i wish i had reveg her.I hid her,smoked it to the dome,ahh,I loved it the second most potent bud i have smoked to date.The most enjoyable though.The high was like something i have never felt before,I was glue to the chair but by the time I was able to move my head up to see what was going on around,kinda if this sound s funny haha anyway cartoon vision,i must have lisned to every Icp cd.Lol.Damn i wish i revg her o well :bashhead:
This is my last grow.Ihave some satiava i veg for a week and threw in the cab,today.Everything else is in veg for a month or so,exp for my twistid shack,which i will put in there after her second intelode.I only have 3 nad a half feet to the lights.Mandla 1,And 4 ot of 5 of my safri mix are looking very indicia,They will be vegged to a foot or so.I will lst if i have to.I like nature growth.The Bit*h will get the chopp tom.I will revg her take clones and go from with her. :rasta: Thats what up.I will be posting at a grow diarie forum,after this grow is finished.

J-uana

Drt9288

Lovely buds, but this makes me wonder, ive been killin my brain ever since i saw the 12/12 from seed thread.... now do you get less than if you veg.. (i got 6 plants (now) that vegged for 1 month and i turned them into flowering 6 days ago, now would i get the same result in yeild if i started 12/12?) (I got 3 gallon pots as the finisher)...
OH yea.. here is a pic of my BAGSEED.... diamond in the dirt... (literally)

---------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts