What's new

Another 12-12 From Seed

Seen some on 12-12 wish i had started off that way i whould have bud now,but anyway my bigg babie are doing great these are my 12-12.I am moving at the end of the summer to a safer location i can grow larger plants.I got lucky my bagseed was not very big.Anyway i stater these babie's are now 10 days old.I am using a homemade cab 41x36x26>I have a 150 watts hps and 6-42 watters.i hade just the cfl's but as friend hooked me up with the ballast i needed so now my cab has both the hps and the cfl's.All bagseed.There is always plenty of seeds in the crap i buy!!

Day 10

Temp

Temp

Should be but i just use a pc fans,few for intake and a few for exhaust it stay around 77 in there.I know to set the heater in the room so that way when the lights go off the room the cab is in stay at around 70 so they do not have huge temp ranges.Seems to work.I have been flowring cfl female's in there for 28 days now they love it!Thanks for checkin out my 12-12 from seed.I will be updating every week and i am on here everyday learning as much as possible.

J-uana
:joint:

G

Nice man, I will love seeing how they do for you. Thanks for sharing your grow. peace

G

We both have some seedling at about the same age. I hope you get a lot of ladies. Peace

mg00c

I'm also doing a 12/12 from seed grow. I have 7 in there right now. most are about a week and i have one that's almost 3 weeks old. do you know how long before most plants show their sex when you're doing 12/12 from seed?

12-12 female

12-12 female

Takes about 3 weeks to a month.Usually takes a month though in my experience.Peace.

Hope have lots females to!!!!

J-uana

Balls

Balls

Today i took a look at my 12-12 and i found a male.Plucked it and killed it.Not to sure about other 8 yet.Will post a pic update on sunday.Sorry its been two week nothing really happened last week.

J-uana

smoketrichs said:
I like the idea, what'd you yield on your first grow?

My fisrt grow is still about two weeks on one plant.Another abour 3 if it makes it :badday: And the other is just throwing pistils no buds yet,about months and half to two months go on my sativia(the Bit*h).

Will let u know?

J-uana

Jayoharejee

ive got about 8 seeds a little over a week old started in 12/12 while my big girl finishes... Do you train these or just let them grow as they grow? Just curious...

mg00c

Is this your first 12/12 from seed? I wanna know when the real bud production kicks in because mine are 23 days old and still havent shown their sex yet so im assuming the flowering time is going to be a little longer than if I were to veg them out first.

I'm having trouble finding a thread to compare my grow to but this is almost exactly what im doing (i currently have 6 in 12/12 from seed about 23 days old) so thanks for posting, it's very helpful :rasta: Good luck with the rest of your grow and keep us updated bro.

peace,
m