What's new

Another 12-12 From Seed

This is my first 12-12 my second grow going on with my first grow.My first grow all plants where vegged for 7 weeks before hitting the lights to 12-12.It took the last female 33 days so, your close to showing sex.My males showed three days before my females.Around day 30.I figure it taked the average bagseed 8-11 weeks to flower it will be around another month before i see buds of any kind.

looking good zombie ! looks like we all got bagseeds, allways that diamond in the ruff right guys.i got about 8 r 9 diff.strains i guess u wld say of bagseed. started off w 2 25 watt cfls and just got a new t5 6 bulb 3 blue 3 red. i have a 2 x 3 closet and the lamp is 4 a 2 2 so perfect.heres some pics of my ladies [ keeping my fingers crossed] last week.iam going 2 wal mart lateron and getting batt.4 my camera. i ll post pics of my closet which has about 10 plants. 12 under cfls and 5 outside. all the same age as yours zombie. i got a huge fukn problem guys! i cant get my humidty pass 30 . if i do my temps climb pass 81-82. if i buy the exhausts they sell at home depot , u know like for restrooms in apts. and shit. leave it on 24 /7 and keep the door shut.i keep it open now since i have no exhaust, will that raise my humidty?

mg00c

my version of a cheap humidifier is a soda bottle filled with water. throw a couple in there and that should help raise your humidity. 81-82 isn't too hot for your plants so long as it's fairly humid; maybe closing your door will help raise the humidity a little just drill a few holes in your cabinet for passive intake and you should be set.

peace,
m

just some updated photos-switchin 2 soilss mix on 10 2morow. the plants in the red cups went outsie.they need 2 b as big as possible 2 catch up to these.not only tht i hav 25 seeds under a cfl jun 1st is 12/12 day

Update!

Update!

Hey sorry been to stoned to update :joint:
Anyway having some fert problem,each plant has its own needs.So it is a little hard to kep them in check.Mostly nit def.They are still growing so i most use grow,bloom,micro,every other week i give them catslyst.Not sure but earth juice grow needs to be double what it says.I still have no way to check ph which really sucks.I do not rec many diff strains without a ph tester of some kind.Anyway not reall growing much now just throwing pistils with more branchs with bud site are coming out.Two are really short like 4 in.The rest are about 12in tall.With the tall one ate 16in.All are very much looking to be all indicia dom.I will be doing pic update every 2 weeks not much happens in a week.i will be here everyday must of the day being i do not have a job.Thanks for stopping by.Here they are :headbange

J-uana
:joint:

Dry

Dry

I am afriad I am looking at very low yeilds.My two smallest plants are looking to be 1/8th dry.and any where between a 1/4-1/2 ounce dry.Not bad for 9 random bagseed. :headbange No signs of hemie.Or light stress.My grow box is 4x4 it has 4 26 watt 2700k bulbs on 3 side of the box 2 42 watt 2700k in a y adapter and set at a angle on the door,with a 150watt hps in the middle ogf the box.I am at around 44,000 lumens.I have 2 pc fan for intake two on oppsite side's of the box,as well as 2 smaller but faster exhuast fans i picked up at radio shack for 3.99 each.I also i have a fan in the box.No carbon filter.It around 80 in the day around 77 at night.It seems to really evenly spreead all the light i have every where even my popcorn buds on my other plants get as much light as the top bud.& diiffert strans.Looking forward to seeing some budi just ordered some Nirvana Northern Lights for my fisrt named strain :headbange :headbange Tahnks for stoppin by!!

J-uana

Looking Good

Looking Good

Ur plants are looking good,How old are they?Looking much different than my bagseed.Keep me posted.Thanks For stoppin by.

J-uana

this is what they looked like g4 transplantin-root bound and overwatered.that was 1 day after transplantin.the pots are 3-4 weeks old and the cups to the side are going on 2 weeks. the t5 keeps the plants short snd tight node spaceing. iam also moveing the lamp dpwn about 2-3 inches away from tops and see how they react.yours are looking good also just a lil stretch-how old r thet?

Mine are 42 days old day 12 since all plants showed pistils.
I gave them some fert this morningthey lookto be greening up.I am happy with my results so far,lets see what 12-12 bagseed will give me.

J-uana

i wanna flower already all but 2 have 4 nodesbut iam going to flower at 6 inche-8 inches there about 3-4 the tallest that is how long u think it will take me to make em grow 5 inches?

this is my tallest now it has the same form just more veg and nodes

no ,i took the pair of leaves under cause they wr yellow and droopy.that 1 just growslike that.its alot bigger but has same fowth pattern.its also nute. hog another that ame from the same bag is 4 in.at most but is total indica growth pattern.they hav the same amount of nodes

Bored

Bored

I know i said whould not update,but everything is starting to bud :headbange
Today is day 16 since ths pistils showed,day 46 0f 12-12.All plants have been transplanted in to there final pot.Maybe with (Dr) bottle"s may work for his cheesaw,It Did not work for none of mine even the 4-5 in tall plants.Really nice root sytem really,compared to my full size plants they have a better root sytem.The bigger plants from my first grow had a bigger root sytem,but compared to the size of the plant I think my 12-12 has much btter root sytem.Smells are starting come out,time for the fun part of the grow. Buds :headbange

J-uana

i think u woul see less stretching if u used bigger pots on the other hand ur sapce nd ur usin cfls.how tall r they?i think mine would b lot taller if i used any thing less than this t5.i got luckyand they suffrd no shock at all wn transplantibg into pots there in now.i ll post pics later on cuz thr alot bigger.3 i might bend andtie the main stem instead of toppin.dont he that much room.yull b suprised how much thve grow since this.8-9 days total.

urs r loing really healthy-look like they all hve the same height and tructure all around good job!!u people w cfls humbleme n make me realize ho lil i know.gd karma to u bro -peace overgrow