What's new

Animal Cookies 4K Grow Show

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i have a thin mint and a forum. just got the animal. i dont like the forum in my set up. it just turns to popcorn up where it should be a kola. the thin mint is way easier to stack. never ran the animal but one member claims its the same cut as forum. im not too sure but i dont know yet what i think of that.
there are some dank cookies crosses out htere.
if you want my advice. check out seedjunkys tkanimints. theres reports of danker phenos than animal in packs.
it also sounds way more dank than the real deal.
dont get me wrong. the cookies is a real show stopper in looks and potency but it doesnt get me more stoned than stuff with a slightly lower thc percentage. my 24% og kush gets me near panic off a hit. lol but the thin mint at 28ish% is more i dunno generic of a high. i dont know how to articulate it exactly but i never reach for cookies when im smoking. tk x cookies might just solve that. ill know soon enough. just popped some.

Mikenite69

Veteran
There a lot of good cookie crosses out there Connoissuer genetics has a bunch of them and personally triangle kush x cookies would be a no brainer for me. Relentless also drops dope ass cookie crosses all you have to do is look on seedbay. Most crosses with cookies come out better and you will find the cookie flavor and nose usually dominates.

Ya the tude is cool and shit but you are on this site and everytime you buy beans from seedbay you help keep icmag running. Also FYI fuck bcbd with there fake shit all hermie genetics most likely Canadian Beasters seeds that they find in elbows that they package up and sell. Wouldn't surprise me if they put up ads to source there seeds.. I wouldn't waste a dollar on them.

Sorry for the rant and off topic post mendo. Your grow looks proper suck though getting mislabel cuts.

i have a thin mint and a forum. just got the animal. i dont like the forum in my set up. it just turns to popcorn up where it should be a kola. the thin mint is way easier to stack. never ran the animal but one member claims its the same cut as forum. im not too sure but i dont know yet what i think of that.
there are some dank cookies crosses out htere.
if you want my advice. check out seedjunkys tkanimints. theres reports of danker phenos than animal in packs.
it also sounds way more dank than the real deal.
dont get me wrong. the cookies is a real show stopper in looks and potency but it doesnt get me more stoned than stuff with a slightly lower thc percentage. my 24% og kush gets me near panic off a hit. lol but the thin mint at 28ish% is more i dunno generic of a high. i dont know how to articulate it exactly but i never reach for cookies when im smoking. tk x cookies might just solve that. ill know soon enough. just popped some.

Animal was around long before forum. If anything, it's an s1 of forum.
If u want boutique heads trash, pheno hunting is the way to go given the situation. But if you want a hardy, fast rooting, fast vegging, good yielding production cut, rock with the animal. U càn pound em with ppms if ya want. FYI, some cookie cuts don't like to be too close to the light. That's when u get them cookie crumb tops.

Mikenite69

Veteran
^^^ this is true my animal cut was always the fastest in the cloner to root. Grew just like the forum in veg but didn't mind light like he posted.

theother

Animal was around long before forum. If anything, it's an s1 of forum.
If u want boutique heads trash, pheno hunting is the way to go given the situation. But if you want a hardy, fast rooting, fast vegging, good yielding production cut, rock with the animal. U càn pound em with ppms if ya want. FYI, some cookie cuts don't like to be too close to the light. That's when u get them cookie crumb tops.

I love when someone drops some knowledge. I don't hear this thrown out on the internet often enough. A lot of the commercially viable strains have the same problem.

mendo420

Veteran
I have plenty of GSC seeds plants and cuttings, as well as Cookie crosses! I also have plenty of other seeds.
A treasure trove of seeds.
Its just getting them out.

And a lot of cuttings too

I've been very busy collecting the seeds form my seed plants and making extracts and running this room.
\
FUN never stops around here.

@mikenite. I never used or even ben on seedbay before.. I use tssc only and the all the (good) cookie crosses are sold out and haven't returned in months. The only crosses left are the ones that are hermi proned. But i have my cookie issue settled now

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ya well seedbay is just like any other bank. The tude also has crosses of cookies they are out there. I was just like any of you guys looking for cookies and had to settle for crosses until I got the forum cut. IMO the cookie crosses are usually better in the fact that they yield better aren't scared of light and nutrients. You still get a pheno that will carry that cookie dank flavor and high 98% of the time.

Dark Lord

nice grow mendo bra

its almost finish, its not animal or any cookie hybrid fer sure... but nice.

very skunky shaped buds, probably ecsd.

Wow that skywalker looks amazing.. Even ur unknown strain is looking pretty dank.. Is it called unknown because it was bag seed? Or have u jus lost one of the labels?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Damn you an your killer canopy! That screen of mini trees is just phenomenal mendo, hats off to ya.

New title....... Midget Tree Ninja.

Latest posts

Latest posts