What's new

Animal Cookies 4K Grow Show

mendo420

Veteran
I was just going to run just Animal cookies.
once I put them in the room.
It seemed I had room for more.

So I filled the space with more, I had some Skywalker OG's on hand and threw them in!

epicorchard

Yea, I'm guessing this is more of an off season hobby closet for you amyway. No need to go crazy for a couple pounds of head stash.

DAT

why organic over synthetic (I use General Hydroponics Flora Nova Bloom)?

im pretty dysfunctional and need to keep things as SIMPLE as possible, is there a way to do organically with out the fuss of teas and all sorts for other supplys you might need when things go wrong?

MIMedHead

looking forward to your indoor grow, lets see what you can do indoor organics im sure it will be nothing short of some dank good luck mendo

JointOperation

do you cut any of that undergrowth.? I just added more light to one of my rooms.. and im wondering how crowded is crowded.. and then I look at scrogs.. and I see that its really never to crowded lol.. if you got enough light and ventilation ?

mendo420

Veteran
do you cut any of that undergrowth.? I just added more light to one of my rooms.. and im wondering how crowded is crowded.. and then I look at scrogs.. and I see that its really never to crowded lol.. if you got enough light and ventilation ?

Yes I have cut out under growth.
I was going to cut more out but have not.

JointOperation

i only ask because im running my moms in flower now.. and took clones to keep my moms smaller for the move.. but the flower room now is super crowded.. im wondering how crowded is too crowded.. ive seen some grows were its so crowded i thought everything besides the tops would be larf.. and its not.. so i wonder if i can get my numbers up a little more then they have been .

taking a seat for class.

jfep.gif

Looks great. Animal cooks is a great plant from cloning all the way to smoking it lol.
If she's a legit cut she won't require a ton of light, or at least 2 ft away from the bulb since your using normal single ended hps bulbs. Just a heads up since you mentioned running at a lower wattage anyway. I usually top out at 825w under my gavitas but have run them at 600 in the summertime and the animal still did well. Good luck, looking forward to the show!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I like how you put this together. Very simple and cost effective. I'm running a very similar room, but it doesn't look nearly as clean since it's a seed run. The only thing I would change is that I would run it during the day, since it stays cool enough to do so. Way more convenient than having the lights turn on from 10pm-10am.

The animal is a really nice cut, and did not flop on me as much as the forum.

Thanks for sharing.

DAT

Hi Mendo420! One more week to the Emerald CUp. WOW! are you getting excited or WHAT?!!
looks like its going to be a lot of fun. The bands they have playing are very good. I have seen Simply Stoopid and Tribal Seeds several times. TRIBAL SEEDS IS fukin AMAZING! I really wish I was able to attend.
When you go , try to look out for and stop by Frenchy Cannolis Hash booth. He is a Hash Master and fukin KILLS with his elite mind blowing Hash.
. take care. Peace owt DAT