2.1 of skywalker

3.4 of the "unknown"

not to bad for my head up my ass.

Buddle

Veteran
cutting undergrowth

cutting undergrowth

Yes I have cut out under growth.
I was going to cut more out but have not.

beautiful grow Mendo. I am curious how many weeks into flower will you still prune undergrowth. I have read and pruning done after 3 wks will not boost yields. Do you agree with this..much thx BL

mendo420

Veteran
beautiful grow Mendo. I am curious how many weeks into flower will you still prune undergrowth. I have read and pruning done after 3 wks will not boost yields. Do you agree with this..much thx BL

I do it about 3-4 weeks in
It dont know if it helps yield, but it keeps things cleaner.

Croptober

I think lollipopping may help a little but with yield only because your focusing the energy to the tops instead of letting that bottom larf go. So you may get bigger buds with more weight? Just my thoughts id like to hear what you think on that.

G.O.T.

nice job the the 4k... I too hand water a room with 4k.

5.5 lbs is a very nice number, well done bro.

How long do you veg before transplant into final pot and also veg in final pot?

also I have found lollipoping / trimming at end of week 2 being the most productive for me. but also trimming growth off early helps too... I go by the thought if I know I don't want it, then remove it. so small plants usually only have 1 top node growing till flip... but i grow a SOG type , so whatever world for your space / setup

again, nice work man. i love me a 5.5 harvey

mendo420

Veteran
yes it is a nice # 5.5. to bad most of its that "unknown" shit.
And now I have a room full of it. looks good, but is B grade if you ask me.
But what do I know I have my head up my ass they say.

I thinkn im just going make BHO out of the hole room!

maybe not.

mendo420

Veteran
I think lollipopping may help a little but with yield only because your focusing the energy to the tops instead of letting that bottom larf go. So you may get bigger buds with more weight? Just my thoughts id like to hear what you think on that.

I was pruneing the heck out of these plants. the current round is nuts. Buds every where!!!

to bad it that unknown shit!

floralheart

Veteran
why organic over synthetic (I use General Hydroponics Flora Nova Bloom)?

im pretty dysfunctional and need to keep things as SIMPLE as possible, is there a way to do organically with out the fuss of teas and all sorts for other supplys you might need when things go wrong?

Yes. Pro Mix BX or HP, Epsom salt, Bio Bizz Bloom and Gro, Alaska Fish Fertilizer, Super Thrive, Clean clear evaporated water.

You could do all that for under $100 About 12, 5 gallon buckets.

floralheart

Veteran
Oh, and the why is the flavor is amazing. Can you taste the romulan inhale and og exhale with your synthetic nutes? It brings the flavor out. More pronounced.

Nice grow OP

Latest posts

Latest posts