What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Android TV Box (Xbmc/Kodi) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ganjygav

I forgot to say there's an app I use called apps2fire. That's a really easy way to send apk files to your fire sticks.

Where abouts did you find hunger games and daddy's home?

Meraxes

Veteran
I forgot to say there's an app I use called apps2fire. That's a really easy way to send apk files to your fire sticks.

Where abouts did you find hunger games and daddy's home?

9movies had the good 1080p one for daddys home...its off the muckyduck repo above. Icefilms has them both, also salts-movies-trending section theres a shitload.

G

ganjygav

9movies had the good 1080p one for daddys home...its off the muckyduck repo above. Icefilms has them both, also salts-movies-trending section theres a shitload.

Yup just found them both on 9movies in 1080. Awesome thanks. In my movies section of kodi I don't have salts or any of that. I have exodus,velocity,her place,tnpb,UK turk,9 movies,isle and niter.
It's all under the movies banner.

G

ganjygav

It also has a live tv section that uses filmon.tv addon. It has UK and USA live to air tv channel's.

G

ganjygav

I'm gonna put up some pictures of the gigio monte build. You guys should at least try it. I promise you won't regret it. No hunting for things. It's all on front screen. Even to update it is one click.

G

ganjygav

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

ganjygav

No idea because I paid someone to do it for me but I did tell someone about the build. All they did was just Google gigio monte kodi and they put it on their own firestick themselves.

Meraxes

Veteran
Does that build have a file manager in settings? Did you sideload a browser onto that stick? I'll show you how to get a crome apk or opera. Only because you need Salts dude its the best addon, but you need a browser to download the TKnorris beta repo zip from the https://seo-michael.co.uk and find latest Salts. I grew tired of all those builds not letting me do or find shit, so I just went back to the basic fusion build. Also a lot of those builds 9 out of 10 times, default play you a 720 and not a 1080p. You have ES file explorer on there, you can get a browser. What a pain the fukn ass it must be to type with that small remote tho lol...:biggrin:

G

ganjygav

I've got plenty of stuff for movies already fella. When I select a movie I want to watch it mostly offers links with all different definitions to select from.
I've put browsers on the firestick already but they don't work too good just with the little remote I have so just got deleted everyone I put on.
I've got that es explora on my stick and a rar file opener but I've no clue how to use them lol.
Whenever I've side loaded I've used the appstofire app because it's simple which suits me.

And yeah watched daddy's home earlier, had me cracking up a lot. Will Ferrell and Mark walhburg are awesome together.

Meraxes

Veteran
I've got plenty of stuff for movies already fella. When I select a movie I want to watch it mostly offers links with all different definitions to select from.
I've put browsers on the firestick already but they don't work too good just with the little remote I have so just got deleted everyone I put on.
I've got that es explora on my stick and a rar file opener but I've no clue how to use them lol.
Whenever I've side loaded I've used the appstofire app because it's simple which suits me.

And yeah watched daddy's home earlier, had me cracking up a lot. Will Ferrell and Mark walhburg are awesome together.

Hey, as long as you're happy. Trying to find a good Discovery History channel(UK)...

G

ganjygav

Hey, as long as you're happy. Trying to find a good Discovery History channel(UK)...

There's a channel called yesterday, it's a history channel. But to find tv channel's I find uk turks is quite good and the filmon tv addon is pretty good.

Meraxes

Veteran
Found one on Ccloud. Yeah UK Turks has a lot of good stuff, and consistantly updated. I saw a video of the guy that makes it, super nice guy...

Meraxes

Veteran
Gav bro, watch "The Lady in the Van". Had my wife and I rolling. It's about this homeless ex-nun who dosen't care what anyone thinks, to the point she literally just takes a dump on the street lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts