What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An American Dream White Picket Fences.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our aim here is to transform roughly 5.5 grams of quality hash
into 15 concentrated canna capsules, for a very intense and
narcotic effect (which takes into consideration my daily smoking
& edible-eating personal dose... yours should start at only .15g
per cap, otherwise you may not enjoy the very (too)intense
effects, and you could wind up spending the day, bent over a bin
or a toilet).

I'm scared. Down for a ride though if thats what it takes.. Thanks for the help.

0.15 g = 150 mg per cap if full?

Also there are different sized caps. What size empty capsules do you get?
:smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where do you get empty capsules?

How do you store the oil if not in capsules? Air tight in the fridge I guess.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- size 00 GELATIN capsules.. they must be gelatin, if you use vegetarian,

they'll disintegrate before you can use them.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wonder if I could use sunflower lechithin and it would work just as well? Thanks the BadKittySmiles thread is very informative.

Need to get a screen to make kief, unless I could make use of my bubblebag screen. Want to use dry seive hash since it would work better I think.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Our aim here is to transform roughly 5.5 grams of quality hash
into 15 concentrated canna capsules, for a very intense and
narcotic effect (which takes into consideration my daily smoking
& edible-eating personal dose... yours should start at only .15g
per cap, otherwise you may not enjoy the very (too)intense
effects, and you could wind up spending the day, bent over a bin
or a toilet).

I'm scared. Down for a ride though if thats what it takes.. Thanks for the help.

0.15 g = 150 mg per cap if full?

Also there are different sized caps. What size empty capsules do you get?
:smoke:
I use a #0 (single zero) that holds 0.68ml of fluid.
where do you get empty capsules?

How do you store the oil if not in capsules? Air tight in the fridge I guess.
Order empty capsules online. THe oil filled capsules last for years at room temps although I do keep the big jar of them in the fridge.
- size 00 GELATIN capsules.. they must be gelatin, if you use vegetarian,

they'll disintegrate before you can use them.
I've only used the standard gelatin capsules.
Wonder if I could use sunflower lechithin and it would work just as well? Thanks the BadKittySmiles thread is very informative.

Need to get a screen to make kief, unless I could make use of my bubblebag screen. Want to use dry seive hash since it would work better I think.
The soy based has a higher bang effect IMO and is substantially cheaper in most cases, but many do prefer the sunflower based.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240316_191222216.jpg

Got this one down yesterday.

PXL_20240316_221213550.jpg

Going to tackle this 3 today.

Met with the cardiovascular surgeon on Friday only to hear I'm not a good candidate for open surgery on the level this requires. Age and lung condition. He's called on his top recommendation for complex cases an endovascular surgeon at USC. We should be hearing more the first of this coming week.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got everything I need to make some capsules today except sunflower lechithin and empty capsules. Ordered Swanson sunflower lechithin powder.

Going to make kief just by working ground flower in a 7 inch Kitchenaid fine mesh strainer over a 5 gallon bucket.

Thanks for the help. Simplified the long winded excellent recipe from Ms. Badkittysmiles. I can not wait!!!

May make something like you did do mechanize it. I hate taking so much time to make hash. Need to see the bracket you used. I have some #8 large food cans I can use or I could get a paint can.

What is the mesh you use for that?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear you aren't able to get the operation to fix the problem. Glad he has some experts he can connect you with. Will keep you in my prayers, my friend.

Wanting to order those empty gelatin capsules. Vitamin Shoppe has them I was told. About to see if I can order them on there.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is the low dose amount which I should start at? How many drops? or How do you measure it? need to look back how you did the varying doses.

I am a very light smoker. I would rather take a few pills a day with low doses rather than bomb them twice a day with high doses. Need to work up to that, but also want to keep tolerance in check. I do breeding work with my cultivar, and need to have a sensitive pallet to determine keepers.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Got everything I need to make some capsules today except sunflower lechithin and empty capsules. Ordered Swanson sunflower lechithin powder.

Going to make kief just by working ground flower in a 7 inch Kitchenaid fine mesh strainer over a 5 gallon bucket.

Thanks for the help. Simplified the long winded excellent recipe from Ms. Badkittysmiles. I can not wait!!!

May make something like you did do mechanize it. I hate taking so much time to make hash. Need to see the bracket you used. I have some #8 large food cans I can use or I could get a paint can.

What is the mesh you use for that?
I used a 160 micron until it wore out and now I'm using a 220. Chase down a painter truck as you want a plastic 1 gallon paint can. They hold up to the abuse where a metal can fails in a few minutes.
Sorry to hear you aren't able to get the operation to fix the problem. Glad he has some experts he can connect you with. Will keep you in my prayers, my friend.

Wanting to order those empty gelatin capsules. Vitamin Shoppe has them I was told. About to see if I can order them on there.
I just see who them has cheapest online with reasonable shipping cost as they don't weigh anything..
Solaray brand.
What is the low dose amount which I should start at? How many drops? or How do you measure it? need to look back how you did the varying doses.

I am a very light smoker. I would rather take a few pills a day with low doses rather than bomb them twice a day with high doses. Need to work up to that, but also want to keep tolerance in check. I do breeding work with my cultivar, and need to have a sensitive pallet to determine keepers.
Bud dust paste = 1 drop = 1 mg of THC. A #0 capsule holds about 20 drops.
Hash paste is 3mg per drop of finished goo
RSO is 4mg and top end 90% concentrates are 6mg of THC per drop of finished oil.

2 or 3 milligrams is a good place to start. Wait 90 minutes and see how it feels.
Add the powder lecithin slowly to avoid clumping.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, thanks for the help. I usually only take a toke every 15 minutes more or less, so pretty low tolerance.

Where would I get that screen material? I guess online.

Could also make a roller or buy one. I like the shake idea because its probably faster and more efficient to extract all the resin from the material.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Cool, thanks for the help. I usually only take a toke every 15 minutes more or less, so pretty low tolerance.

Where would I get that screen material? I guess online.

Could also make a roller or buy one. I like the shake idea because its probably faster and more efficient to extract all the resin from the material.
I bought a bubble hash wash pack with 3 bags. Was about $35.00 and I think I'll get 2 pieces from the 5-gallon 220 micron bag

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great. I have some old bubblebags that need replaced. Just a 3 bag system. Will use the large green bag screen to kief first, then can refine with the yellow mid grade. The fine red bag probably is too fine because its designed to harvest the trichomes.

Wonder if it would work alright to jsut freeze the flower then grind it and make hash to help the resin glands solidify and shatter.

Could I use this recipe as a sublingual or would it be better to just ingest in capsules? Running to the vitamin shoppe to get capsules and lechithin. Snowing to day may try and get it done.

Last edited:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
View attachment 18974884

Harvested the last plant.

View attachment 18974885

Moved to cloning.

View attachment 18974893

Not quite half way done.

View attachment 18974894

Might need that 2nd cloner.

View attachment 18974895

Filled the shed.

Now that there is what Cal Worthington would have acknowledged is a bushel basketful of connoisseur-grade buddge. It is amazing what supplemental lighting and expert gardening can produce in a few short months. My hat is off to you sir, and may I also offer my prayers for good outcomes ahead during this trying time.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Great. I have some old bubblebags that need replaces. Just a 3 bag system. Will use the large green bag screen to kief first, then can refine with the yellow mid grade. The fine red bag probably is too fine because its designed to harvest the trichomes.

Wonder if it would work alright to jsut freeze the flower then grind it and make hash to help the resin glands solidify and shatter.

Could I use this recipe as a sublingual or would it be better to just ingest in capsules? Running to the vitamin shoppe to get capsules and lechithin. Snowing to day may try and get it done.
Hashmaster 5000 thread.
Hash capsule thread. I've started one here but it isn't a fraction of this.
Now that there is what Cal Worthington would have acknowledged is a bushel basketful of connoisseur-grade buddge. It is amazing what supplemental lighting and expert gardening can produce in a few short months. My hat is off to you sir, and may I also offer my prayers for good outcomes ahead during this trying time.
Thanks ST.

PXL_20240318_210220472.jpg

Ran out of cubes before I ran out of cuts so I made the run to the shop for more.

PXL_20240318_210943798.jpg

All the clones done it's time to get in the ground.

PXL_20240318_234736115.jpg

But first in an effort to stop inhalation totally at least for now it is shooter time. More Hash Geeves.

PXL_20240318_234819898.jpg

Some 190 proof. Take a tiny sip of tea to wet the mouth and soften the harsh hit of the high proof.
Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240319_002926140.jpg

A trio of Chunks

PXL_20240319_002934535.jpg

Nameless and the pair of Koda's

PXL_20240319_002941367.jpg

2 Cereal Milk's and 2 Gor.

PXL_20240319_003000412.jpg

Forest Gump and Sorbet #4 I had to wait out the thunderstorm hail and 10 minutes of rain before I could get this pair done.

One tired puppy tonight Argg my aching back.

CM = Cereal Milk
Gor = Gorgon - Dosido F2 x Purple Punch
Koda = Koda Kush - DarkHeart farms
Chunk = Chunk Loves Sloth

Last edited: