What's new

Amsterdam for CC

Amsterdam for CC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milehigh

Hoi fellers,

The meetup/Party will be at Willie Wortals Indica Coffeeshop at Koudenhorn 58, 2011JD Haarlem, NL to be precise. It is a great coffeeshop and there is a new meeting room built just for you above it. So we have the best of all things in one great location. If you would like me to meet you at Sativa(shop by train station) and walk you over or hook you up with bikes and show you the way, I would be very happy to do that. I am sure Nol will chime in here soon with his thoughts. That's just what I know. Be prepared to smoke some of the worlds best weit and hasj..

Cheers,

mh

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
now that you mention it, Nol did say something about a newly rennovated private meeting place above a coffee shop. so this makes sense. i wonder how many of us there will be?

i really enjoyed the walk through harlem on the way to Nols big place. how far from the train station is the indica?

oh yes by the way milehigh, if all goes well you should also prepare to smoke some of the worlds best. as quite a few very talented growers are gonna have samples of their best with them, if all goes as planned, lol.

peace out

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
tell him gaius! lol

milehigh, make sure that marcel is there also, real nice guy. i mean the manager not the owner.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
ohh ok .. now i see everything

well, the idea about meeting up in the trainstation area sounds the real deal for me.. as my hotel will most likely be in that area..

milehigh

Indica is only a 10 minute walk. It sits on the Spaarn river overlooking the Adriaan Windmill, a switching bridge, and a little yacht harbor. Maybe the best view in Holland. It is closer to the station then Sinsimilla(big one up stairs). There are a lot of shops in Haarlem. Maybe a little crawl is in order? I really look forward to sampling those wares. I took my grow down about 2 weeks ago due to my pending move. Sold everything to the local compassion club, and am looking forward to just being a buyer for awhile.

Peace

WAMEN

Veteran
sorry to hear about your grow man..

alright am checkin on the map to get the point of the situation...

laters

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
I'll check it out later if i still have it. jherrer420 said to me that they have a meeting at barney's.

Templedogs

Well hello again to all...Will be arriving on the morning of the 18th at 7:35am...anyone on my flight?:) Have booked a houseboat,,same as i did last year. And yes I will be attending the Cup (i know..i know,,,blah, blah).....There will be some decent acts preforming.. I do agree the expo is pretty lame and not worth more than a look, if your not getting a cup pass then I would not even bother with an expo pass, that was the lamest part of the cup, cept for the Seed Boutique booth of course, ....Couple of nice things this year which you can check out are the Hard Rock Canal boat cruise on the 21st, and the Marijuana Louges on the 20th. Hope to see some of ya there...even thought I'm not really down with the whole FTCC

Last edited:
Indica...

Indica...

I would like to show you all how nice the Indica, one of my places, has come out after the complete make over.
That's why I planned the IC Mag meet there, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

see you all there and then...
:woohoo:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cannabinol said:
I would like to show you all how nice the Indica, one of my places, has come out after the complete make over.
That's why I planned the IC Mag meet there, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

see you all there and then...
:woohoo:

Hey cannabinol,

the indica sounds great, i look forward to seeing it with the new renovation and all. it's starting to look like there will be quite a few of us come the 20th November.

look forward to seeing you again, planning to bring some ww73 dragon food, lol.

WAMEN

Veteran
wow the things are getting interestin here..

lookin forward to have soem high times

W

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes the time is getting closer, the exceitment level is raising, lol. what we need is some kind of idea how many are coming to haarlem on the 20th. i think Nol would appreciate having some idea, lol. maybe we should start a sepperate poll?

somoz

Veteran
gaiusmarius: the man with the plans......haha..............yeah, might not be a bad idea gettin a new poll up just to get an idea of what nol should expect.......hehe.......a rabble most definately.........

hey also: did you do a hotel or something through citymundo?

moz

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Would love to be there but my work schedule does not permit.
However, I will be in the 'Dam from 14 to 22 Ocober. Cant wait!!

G

Capt.Ahab said:
Would love to be there but my work schedule does not permit.
However, I will be in the 'Dam from 14 to 22 Ocober. Cant wait!!

:joint: shame that i land the 24th october we couldve met up

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Maybe next time Hazyfontazy, I go whenever a I can find the time.
Looking like my next trip will be sometime in February .