What's new

Amsterdam for CC

Amsterdam for CC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeehaa i also love it when it all comes together, lol.

Johnbud mate, will i be seeing you and your daughter again in November? would be cool.

me too Wamen, can't wait to meet you. i'm also not gonna get a pass. i'll get a day pass if i feel it's worth it. but i'm mainly going to hang with IC mag members.

it will be great to see you again too brightside, so glad you'll be along for the Haarlem trip on the 20th of November.

lets all meet at SeedBotique on Single, just across the bridge from the Grey Area coffee shop at 14.00

look forward to meeting you milehigh and dank1.

G

I hope to have some samples on hand for people to try. I will be there lurking.
Nov 20, 06.
Peace
MOD

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
probaly a friend from the states is also coming. He was on OG for years, i have those mental floss seeds from him. We have a dutch expression which says : Hoe meer zielen hoe meer vreugd ,what means The more souls the more happiness.

peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Great job Kalistroyer :yes: i see a lot of happy people on the way to Haarlem.....:joint: :bongsmi:

Moppel, you mean; the more the merrier, hehe. :woohoo:

:wave:

somoz

Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
Great job Kalistroyer :yes: i see a lot of happy people on the way to Haarlem.....:joint: :bongsmi::wave:

By "happy" you mean stumblin about the streets of the Dam, checkin the map on their phone making sure they're going the right way......haha...........Just kiddin....but only a little........Nice gesture Mod.....see ya in nov

somoz

G

Ill be there guys, I've allways wanted to meet and smoke with Nol

MileHigh-- its a little late but maybe Nol could invite some local growers and turn the FTCC(fuck the cannabis cup) party into this years Harvest Party. You should throw that idea around with Nol in spain.

Kalistroyer-- Ill be looking forward to sampling some of your goods if they make it there.

Gaiusmarius-- looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the guys/girls that are there

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well so far so good, we have 20 members who are planning to be there with us. lets just hope that most of them also come to Haarlem. it's gonna be a lot of fun. i totally can't wait to be there again.

right time for the first bubble hit today, lol. i think my 1 and a half year old WW 73u will be just what the doctor ordered.

peace :bongsmi:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
damn you guys get to do all the good stuff
remember I need to work on these days so I never get to go to Nol's
I'll start a sticky for the cup event for people to let others know whats happening when

OP

somoz

Veteran
That's a bummer OP.........well I'll be sure to pull a phatty rip for you mahn.....And thanks for the help in cordinating this mofo.......We appreciate.

somoz

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Let's make sure that we all vist OP also. Maybe we can go out a night smoking/drinking after work?

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
yeah moppel...thats what we gotta do...

if course we'll all go to see OP when we get there... its a must.. hehe

peas

wam

Mile High in Spain....

Mile High in Spain....

Mile High Denver arrived down here yesterday.

He was a little dazed from the long travel, so we dazed him up some more with some Love Potion, he sure seemed happier after that.

We'll be smoking some Basic Diesel soon, report will be....

G

MileHigh your one lucky dog, I just woke up in the middle of the night to smoke a few bowls and then I was Nols post about you touching down. Well happy smoking and see you in a few.

Looking forward to finally meeting you on the 20th Nol, Im AmeriSkunk on Hempcity.

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Chanting april, april, april, april, april.....will be there then, no time to visit Amsterdam any sooner but in april, for one week, see you all then..

E

easyrasta

im pretty much a nob here
but if its cool id like to kick it
with you fellas
What do you think
Ez

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Welcome easyrasta,

with a handle like yours you will fit right in, lol.

you are most welcome to join us for the trip to willie wortels in Haarlem on the 20th Nov. and of-course for wake and bake sessions at seed boutique on single on all the other cup days....

Latest posts

Latest posts