What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amsterdam for CC

Amsterdam for CC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Im crossing fingers as well alex.

Luckly.. at the ehd.. i got flight and room booked :smile: yeah ill trop at the airport on the 19th at 4.20 lol and ill leave the 24th.. :woohoo:

good luck everybody..

see ya there fellaz

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Only 8 days to go, yee haaa!

am planning to arive on the after noon of the 18th, can't wait to see everyone again.

sent my package off today, wish me luck and good vibes, that it gets there, lol.

peace and see you seen.

:wave:

JBIG420

I will be there on the 17th @ 1pm and shortly thereafter going to Register etc etc
we got a huge apartment and I plan to make some small train trips to the surrounding cities as well.... ah it will be nice to be back despite the HT hate and the whole cup madness, I think it will be a great time for all

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well folks, it's been a long couple of months. only 2 more nights and it's, hello amsterdam for me. it will be fun to be back :yes: :D

see you guys on saturday, meanwhile peace out.

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
I'm Here!!!

I'm Here!!!

where is everybody?? SB is closede and so is the gray area...MOD where are you bud...this orange bud I just bought sucks!!!!...Finally here..got some willie nelson and orange bud so far..going to check in my hotel...check you guys lateer...mitsu

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
your just early grey area doesn't open till after 12 officially and as you can imagine punctuality ain't their forté

As for OP wake up.

lol

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
yea wake up OP!! My feet are killing me already...Gotta get one of those bikes...If I keep walking around I'm bound to get run over by something..I'll keep trying SB..It's gotta open sometime....mitsu

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey mitsu,

seems we missed each other Man? or was i just too stoned to remember meeting, lol?

seeboutique opens around 11.00

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Hey gaiusmarius,

I ran into you twice...One time I was talking with GrowDoc, He got you to show me that WW bud...Looked and smelled super!! ...mitsu

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
shit man, i don't remember exactly, lol. i do remember showing my widow to a lot of folks, lol. anyway glad we met, look forward to doing it again at the 420.

peace :wave:

Maximo

Long time no see

Long time no see

Hey Gaius Bro ;)

Hope all has been and is well m8? So how was the trip? Sounds like all is well and green and hashy for yaa :)

Pez m8
~Sir Maximo van Bubble~

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Maximo!

that's cool man, been missing you and a few others...

it's always nice to hear from you, hope all is well with you and yours.

peace out

gaius

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yo Maximo, you still making that killer bubble hash? my last few attempts have been some of my best yet, funny how i'm always saying that, lol. made some pretty strong bho recently too, which was a good laugh. don't be a stranger, you hear?

peace out

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i forgot to ask you that gaius....why you put the bubble as powder in the bong and not handpressed?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it's easier to dose and smoke it when it's unpressed, i only press it for a bubble pic or so. although i have a piecemaker which i want to experiment a bit with pressing.