What's new

amazing or unusual 1st date story thread.......

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
anyone who has been with a girl has been with a hooker...

it's just the type of relationship that determines the method of payment.

but sex is not FREE!!!!

in fact, sex for money is cheaper that sex for FREE in the long run !!!!

L

longearedfriend

I understand where your coming from GP73 but I don't think all women are like that
most maybe but not all

I couldn't pay for sex

I feel it is just not right

the women gets pleasure and gets paid
talk about a job, of course there are the risk factors, hiv, std, sanity of clients

120$ an hour ? shit I ain't go that kind of money either way

she's basically being a cum dumpster

I totally respect people who profit from these services, that's fine with me, I just couldn't do it

maybe if I was rich ?

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
hey, it's not for me either, i've only had the expensive kind of sex.

the kind they give you for dinner, drinks, etc....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Westchester County Fair @ Yonkers Raceway in '86. I took a date I'd met while working in a NYC bar, Donna was a cute little blond that was just a bit dizzy acting, dizzy I can deal with I thought.

She's dying to go on her favorite ride 'The Enterprise' which is a slightly older version of the one below, it had enclosed gondolas instead of the open ones pictured. They buckled us in sitting tandem style and when the ride started centrifugal force pushed Donna backwards into my lap & chest, about midway through the ride her head starts to rock back & forth on her neck quite loosely, her eyes roll back into her head and she passes out.

enterprise.jpg

Suddenly in a very lusty voice (whites of her eyes only showing!) she starts exclaiming "OHHHHH, OHHHH OHHHHHH YES! YES!! YES!!!!!!! as she screams her way through an orgasm, still out cold, eyes still rolled back in her head which had been planted on my chest the whole time.

I'm fuckin' amazed and already thinking about the laughs we'll have in the bar over this one! As the ride starts slowing down Donna starts coming to; coming out of it w/her head still on my chest she looks up at me and in a very weak & ditzy baby doll voice she manages to drag out the words... "whaaaat haaaappppened?" To which I said, "I'm not exactly sure but I've got another 8 tickets if you wanna ride again......."

First & last date w/Donna as I found out the next day from another friend that she was on a high dosage of Thorazine.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
in my soph year, got a date with this cute pixie i'd been telling my hot (but married) lab partner about, she sez atta boy, good luck. roomies were playing poker at a buddys, so my place was empty. pick her up at 8 (i remember thinking "i can't believe i got a date with this living doll, woohoo!"). dinner goes great. we go to the car, i had locked my keys in it. uhh, so i run to phone a cab. this was in the days of "big shoes" :) i break a heel clean off. i hobble back to the car, the cab gets us and she sunnily tells the cabbie our dilemma as we drive on, and i notice him looking at me like im an idiot.

i have him stop at the apartment building where the guys are playing poker, with no way in and only knowing what floor theyre on. while standing there with my date, who shows up but my lab buddy, turns out she lives there. what happened? my date again entusiastically explains our dilemma, while my lab partner increasingly looks at me as if i'm a very nice person, but also a bit of an idiot.

i drag my date to the nth floor, and listen door to door to see if i can hear a poker game. i find the room, my roomate give me the keys to our place so i can get the spare key. i explained what happened to a room of guys smoking and drinking and playing poker, and you know they let me know i was a lovable guy, but an idiot too.

we walk over to my apartment, spend some snuggling time alone, she says lets just go grab her car at her folks place, i can pick mine up in the morning. we grab a cab, get the same cab driver whom she happily updates. she really did have an innocent, charming enthusiasm about her.

i meet her folks, big nice place. we get in and she breathlessly relates the excitement of the night to her mother, her father, a 6'2" guy with no neck, is slowly leaning forward around his easy chair as he takes this in, and is looking at me as if to say what kind of idiot has my daughter brought into our home?

as she finished the tale, there was a slight pause, then her mother turned from us to her husband and said, "well remember that time, dear, when we started dating and you had to run back into the movie theater because you had lost your pack of rubbers?", his hands go over his head and he ducks back into his lair. i could have kissed her :)

H

h^2 O

Thorazine doesn't really get you high it just makes you a vegetable. Gives you a hangover too.

I

In~Plain~Site

I know you've been heel/toeing before...

Here's your partner in the Thorazine shuffle line:

Profile:

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: maybe 150#...I'm not a weight guesser at the carnival
Pregnancy possible: no
Willingness: definately
YaRight.gif

Loves Jeff Gordon 24, fishing, and wrestling?: Check.
biggrin.gif

Food problems: no mayo or mustard

She is going to be here for a couple days. She loves bacon. Help me come up with some suggestions for some cooking ideas. I have beef loin. Snack ideas always welcome. Thanks munchie stoner particpants. Please make me a menu?
bow.gif

If you have not gotten pos rep from me, the server is screwed up.
wave.gif

SproutCo :laughing:

Lovable raTard

I wanna hear the I gave a MickeyD's giftcard to the 16 y.o. gas station attendant story one more time

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Summer of '86 & I'm working as a cook in a small NY bar, it's Sunday afternoon and fairly slow giving me some time to chat up a hot little newcomer sitting @ the bar. I had to excuse myself to go back and cook up a burger, when I returned she was gone, dang. I'm @ the bar 7 days a week and I'd never seen her before, life's full of missed opportunities & I chalked this up as just one more.

Sunday rolls around again as the week goes by & I'm wondering if there's a chance she'll stop in. I'm in the kitchen when the bartender Woody buzzes me, as I round the corner exiting the galley I can see Woody smiling ear to ear, I knew that Marliss had come back. I sat w/her for only a minute before insisting on her number before she pulled another disappearing act on me, we make a date for next Sundays Yankee game, I'll take off from work for a change.

I was working 2 jobs & Marliss met me @ a local shopping center where I could legally leave my truck, she asked me to pilot her car. We did the Yankees game and then hit 2 pool parties at friends homes on the ride north, she didn't drink much but as Marliss was only 5'1" & 100#s it became evident that it didn't take much to get her dizzy. About 8pm we decided to go to a Chinese restaurant for supper, she pounds down a Mai-Tai which was more than she could handle and she begins to spill rice and food off her chopsticks in a most embarrassing manner, I pay the bill & we split from there.

I know she lives in White Plains close by to where we were dining but she won't tell me exactly where, Marliss is too drunk to drive and I've got to get her home safely & also so that I can call a taxi to take me back to my truck. She's oddly reluctant to tell me where she lives but has me heading in a general direction supposedly to her apartment.

Marliss tells me to pull over so that she can pee, she's stressing out and in dire need. I spot a huge lilac bush on the corner across the street from a basketball court where some teens were shootin' hoop and hanging out, it's dark out except for street lights, she exited the car quietly and the guys never even see her slip into the big shrubbery. Marliss was wearing a small terrycloth type jumpsuit (shorts/tank top style), she just had to pull it down & squat a bit to pee which she was doing and going unnoticed by all.

Suddenly one of the guys must have told a joke or just said something funny because a bunch of them burst out hard in laughter, I looked over @ them but their focus was still on themselves having not seen Marliss....... yet!

Thinking that the laughter was directed at her Marliss came out of that lilac bush screaming at them and shaking her fist in the air as she struggled unsuccessfully to pull up her little jumpsuit which remained wrapped around her ankles. The group of guys went suddenly silent and their eyes went wide and friggin' white as some crazy assed naked chick started ranting and raving and was running at them, I jumped out of the car and pushed her naked ass back in and got the fuck outta there, what luck, it turned out she lived exactly 2 blocks away from there but I guess she decided to check my heart rate for fun.

I called the taxi from her crib & left pronto, thankfully she never came back to the bar.

Latest posts

Latest posts