What's new

amazing or unusual 1st date story thread.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

now that doesn't necessarily mean your very own 1st date ever, but it might if you wish; I'm just interested to hear of any funny, scary, unusual or even perfect 1st dates you've been on, blind dates etc.

I'm lucky enough to recall my 1st bona fide date, I was 14 yrs, she was 13 yrs old and we had met in FL @ X-Mas time while both visiting relatives that lived in the same retirement community. Britta lived in NJ and I lived in NY.

Three Dog Night, Stevie Wonder & Bloodrock were playing the Garden in March '71 and dad was able to score me 2 tickets. Aside from a few small local bands at school gymnasiums this would be both of ours first real concert, Britta lived in far off New Jersey so this was the first I'd seen her since the holidays.

Her folks drove her into Manhattan as did my dad with me, my dad would wait for the concert to end and then drive her home to Jersey. The concert of course was great but the date was spectacular, we got stoned, danced in our seats & the aisles with everyone else, held hands and kissed some too.

The show ended and dad was waiting w/his shiny white Cadillac right out front, we sat in the back seat and chatted with dad for awhile; eventually we were whispering sweet talk and sneaking a few kisses, shortly thereafter we fell asleep in each others arms.

We woke up while pulling into her driveway both of us were rather spent from the nights excitement, her folks were up & waiting at the door so we hugged goodnight and parted, it was a long ride home with dad and as much as I wanted to nod off I couldn't, the separation and ride home felt like a prison term.

I'd love to hear some stories from you guys and gals, I've got a couple of 1st date doozies coming up involving chicks I met while working the bar trade in NY.

Before this gets out of hand we really don't need to hear ANY actual details of sexual acts, instead be creative and humorous in how you dodge the exact details while getting your point across.

Thanks for sharing.......

smokefrogg

Veteran
hey that is so cute and cool haha =)

it reminds me of a time in my life when i was about 16, i had hitch hiked out to a punk rock show in the next town over and got a ride back with a buddy. well he was giving rides to a few people, and one of them was this really cool chick that i really had the hots for. we were both in the back seat and wound up talking a bit, then we both totally dozed off holding hands, we woke up when i got dropped off and that was it

nothing happened with us, it was a cute thing though, i wasn't all horny and hormone crazy and i didn't get that vibe from her either, we were just very comfortable with each other and dozed off together, probably one of the most innocent times with a female that i ever had around that age...

i haven't thought of that in a very long time, thank you for jogging that part of my memory, i have a pretty big smile on my face right now recounting that night and hearing about yours

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In H.S I took her to have a nice dinner and when it came time to pay I got my wallet out and their was nothing in it! I had left it at home! I had to rush home to get it. She didn't seem to mind the inconvenience... she was a nice girl.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol wheres yummy when you need him :)

I thought the same thing but most of Yummybuds issues were actually in getting to the 1st date (I think this chick @ work likes me stuff), he rarely got out of the starting blocks.......

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
aquaboy's 1st date was with his crazy friend that's into reptilian conspiracy theories; in other words, he masturbates a lot.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In H.S I took her to have a nice dinner and when it came time to pay I got my wallet out and their was nothing in it! I had left it at home! I had to rush home to get it. She didn't seem to mind the inconvenience... she was a nice girl.

I like this, Fast Times @ Ridgemont High implications.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aquaboy's 1st date was with his crazy friend that's into reptilian conspiracy theories; in other words, he masturbates a lot.

...we'll it shouldn't be long until "aquaboy" chimes in

waterboys next date's all lined up.......

aquadog.jpg

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
not my first date ever, but I once asked a girl out in 9th grade hs, and she said yes, but she could not go out because her mom would not allow it, but that I was invited to come over her house after school... so I went there, and she ended up combing my hair, wtf was that all about... first and last date. lol

hey, you did say 'unusual' 1st dates...

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I kno I hav admitted to being Of the White Trash Clan? ...Roight?? So does a family reunion or weddin/funeral count as a first date????

In High School I took a girl out to see Neil Young unplugged. She got so hammered in the parking lot I had to carry her in the concert over my shoulder. I found a few other friends and hung with them during the concert. She slept/was out for the whole concert until just before the encore. Took her home and...well you know...it went well :)

L

longearedfriend

well it was not my first date but

this time me and a girl really had a really awesome night

that night she gave me an ipod because she got a new one as a gift

it was funny because the ipod was the same color as her nails that night
(I don't think she did it on purpose, maybe she just really liked the color)
iPod_Nano_Blue.jpg

that girl was awesome, hooray for good times :)

Last edited:
L

longearedfriend

nice story man

I feel like starting a poll

who has ever been with a hooker