What's new

Am I being unreaonable?

When was the last time one of you guys called someone up to meet for coffee ? just curious ?

Is that so unusual? I didnt really think much of it, and thought it was a way to meet on neutral ground and smooth things over.

The guy knows I don't drink alcohol, and that I frequent coffee shops (there are a ton in my area) so it really isnt that unusual.

As for the cuts, no worries, I dont plan on taking any of them...Aside from this one slip up only way I fly is solo. I hate to say it, but Im not interested in help from someone, and I really don't want to help anyone. Sounds selfish, but the wider you make your circle of people who know you grow, the larger your chance of getting busted or having some other shit happen. Many, many years ago I knew of a small network of 4-5 growers in the area who swapped clones and seeds. This one dumbass enlisted his girlfriend to drive some outdoor that was just cut down from point A to point B. What neither of them realized is that one of her brakelights was out. She was pulled over and nabbed, freaked out and gave up her boyfriend and his network of friends. They all went down pretty hard.