What's new

Am I being unreaonable?

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Tell him you're being watched by the DEA and local LEO. They've offered you their protection if you turn in people selling large quantities and other drugs. Ask if he knows anyone like that. This way you guys can grow as much as you want. When he never calls you again and avoids you in public, you'll know that everything is fine.

I'm only slightly joking with the above.

The other option is to tell him you're infested with mites, thrips, fungus gnats and would rather not contaminate his plants. Or set an unreasonable price. Tell him you want half of his crop for keeping and vegging his plants. Plus 2000/month for the risk and liability. With 10,000 upfront to get started.

You've already let the cat out of the bag. Now it's time to spray it with water and get it to go away.

bugler

I say just tell him you're shutting down. Make clones of your moms and give him the moms so he believes it. Shop further away and don't move product to folks that will get word back to him. Maybe even buy a little bit of weight off him and flip it so he really thinks you quit.

supermanlives

Veteran
tell him the cops are watching you and a friend of yours ratted you out. tell him to not come around if he dont want the cops watching him too.

ibjamming

Veteran
I disagree.

It's never good when somebody else knows about your grow or in the other dude's case, your criminal enterprise multi-grow operation that also includes other drugs apparently. One way that situation gets worse is when somebody who knows about your business is put into a situation where they have to choose between doing time and snitching on you.

Why would this guy want to hand the police somebody he has worked with in the past and who seems to still have current knowledge about his business? That is not pragmatic.

So to revisit what I quoted:
See actually I think that each of them has a firm grip on the other man's balls, and the best situation for both parties is to just release and walk away.

That is why he has him by the balls. IF he ge's pissed for some reason...he can turn him in just to get even. It happens...he feels ripped off some day...you fuck a chick he likes...whatever...people piss each other off. He HAS to "kiss" this guys ass to an extent as long as he's growing. If he's got a bunch of guys growing for him already, what does he care what happens to you?

AND...like I said, something happens to him...ANYTHING...he couls use that to rat him out. Some fuckers after him, tell them about this guy to throw them a bone and lay off him. Getting busted he'd FOR SURE rat him out for his own ass.

You're FUCKED as long as ANY weasel knows you are growing. you just ARE. With a weasel...ANYTHING can and DOES happen. Take care of this guy...or move...to be ABSOLUTELY safe.

He COULD be fine though...I don't know HOW weasely this guy is. He could be OK...but pulling this kind of shit...I give you the seeds and you do ALL the work and I get half? The guy is fucking greedy and greed gets other people fucked.

Nah...I think he's got him by the balls. Now what is he going to do about it? Unless he's got some REAL muscle...killers...known killers...nasty fuckers...he's STILL going to squeal if he gets backed into a corner...fuck he'll probably squeal anyway. Only two options...him or you...he goes or you do. I suggest you move...someone may actually care enough about this guy to investigate.

It's up to you. NOBODY knows about mine. But it's a small "closet" grow.

I guess the question is...what are your state laws? What's the worst case and how worried are you that it COULD come down that way? How much DO you trust him? Nonrodents are hard to find...for the right incentive (use your imagination good or bad) ANYONE will talk.

I'm a glass half EMPTY kinds guy though...people ARE out to get you, you SHOULD be paranoid.

Mr.Jones

Yeah it sucks.

The kicker is that I did go to a hydro shop that was a significant distance away (80 miles). I didn't know it at the time but the shop that is closer, that I knew this person frequented had gone out of business and this was really the only place within 200 miles. In hindsight I should have just spent the day driving and gone the 200 miles to another shop much farther away.

The other scary thing is that Ive come to find out the guy really moves things on a large scale, Im talking pounds, sometimes on a weekly basis, and is into other stuff as well that cant be mentioned here.

Im probably about six weeks from harvest, flowering my mothers and shutting down completely after that for a spell is probably a good idea. I can always find more mothers as I have good seed stock of everything I grow.

In hindsight if I could go back in time I would probably have let that outdoor crop go to ruin also and avoided this hassle.

Everyone says telling and partnering up is bad, and they were always my main rules. I went 20 some years without breaking them and now regret that I did.

well im sorry to hear that :( - what i would do is maybe accept his mothers wait 2-3 weeks (just to win time) or so and tell him in panic that you have TMV in your big OP and it looks bad ...
i would NEVER NEVER even get close to a plant i know that has it. If you are lucky he gets paranoid and doesnt want them back - finish your grow up. tear everything down. then move ... or call the cops on yourself ;) may not that good of a plan :D
you could also reject his offer and just hope this guy isnt going to get busted - keep very close attention and be ready to rip everything apart in a very short time which is very hard to do!

2nd option is just to tear down right away

SERIOUSLY! This is what you SHOULD do!.....Make up a story as to why you CAN NOt grow anymore...Tell him you are shutting down shop....MAKE HIM BELIEVE IT! I personally would not want him or his buddy (where his grow is) knowing I grow...Fuck that!

Ask yourself this....What benefits do you get out of keeping his mothers....IMO, not enough benefits to do it....

Give them back to him and tell him your wife will not let you grow indoors anymore....and ask him if he will flower out a few plants every round for you...It will make your story better....
i really hope you do what i have suggested....Nothing worse than 3 growers going down because one grower wants to tell everybody his business.....

Good luck man....

For whats it worth... Ive had deals like that in the past....and I did exactly what i told you to do, and now, I stay to myself and grow 24/7, without any bullshit headaches and worries....No more knocks on the door asking for cuts/seeds/ferts/help....none of that shit....I am so much happier and stress free now...

Shit, I had my wife tell my friends, that I moved to Alaska for 6 months for a job...LOL...Fuck friends...all they do is want shit from you...I finally relized, Whats teh point? I don't ever ask anyone for shit, always giving...and i don't need to give to feel good about myself...lol...So i cut ties with everyone that doesn't have my last name...

I don't need a drinking partner that bad anyways...

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
Why wouldn't you have just played his game against him?

I would have told him that I was growing at another persons house for a percentage and they won't allow it......

This sounds like a good idea to me..If I didnt do that I might try to give hime the idea that the pigs are onto me and I have to shut down...Your most likely gonna have a hard time doing either of them if this guy comes over to your house though..I dont think you mentioned if he did or didnt.The guy sounds like a person that gets through life using other people.A user/con artist.Best to avoid those types.If he is a mover and a shaker like you said I wouldnt want my address in his head to give the pigs when he gets knocked.If he is into all you said he will get knocked.

You said you have 6 weeks to go I think..After that I think I would shut down for awhile.And if I didnt own the property I might think about moving.As long as that guy knew where I lived I wouldnt ever feel comftorble there again.

.........OR!.....................Dig a HUGE hole, 20 feet deep in the middle of the woods....Bait him back there and hope he falls in the hole, never to be heard of again....lol...It works, im pretty sure the Coyote did it to the Road Runner and it worked so well, the cartoon ended.

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
.........OR!.....................Dig a HUGE hole, 20 feet deep in the middle of the woods....Bait him back there and hope he falls in the hole, never to be heard of again....lol...It works, im pretty sure the Coyote did it to the Road Runner and it worked so well, the cartoon ended.

Lols

crazybear

SERIOUSLY! This is what you SHOULD do!.....Make up a story as to why you CAN NOt grow anymore...Tell him you are shutting down shop....MAKE HIM BELIEVE IT! I personally would not want him or his buddy (where his grow is) knowing I grow...Fuck that!

Ask yourself this....What benefits do you get out of keeping his mothers....IMO, not enough benefits to do it....

Give them back to him and tell him your wife will not let you grow indoors anymore....and ask him if he will flower out a few plants every round for you...It will make your story better....
i really hope you do what i have suggested....Nothing worse than 3 growers going down because one grower wants to tell everybody his business.....

Good luck man....

For whats it worth... Ive had deals like that in the past....and I did exactly what i told you to do, and now, I stay to myself and grow 24/7, without any bullshit headaches and worries....No more knocks on the door asking for cuts/seeds/ferts/help....none of that shit....I am so much happier and stress free now...

Shit, I had my wife tell my friends, that I moved to Alaska for 6 months for a job...LOL...Fuck friends...all they do is want shit from you...I finally relized, Whats teh point? I don't ever ask anyone for shit, always giving...and i don't need to give to feel good about myself...lol...So i cut ties with everyone that doesn't have my last name...

I don't need a drinking partner that bad anyways...

Exactly what the F**K do you need friends for, maybe if I found a "friend" oh hold it I do my wife & dog F**K the rest! Tired of so called friends!:wave::plant grow::smoweed:

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I ALWAYS have a few veggies and other plants in my garden. There is no laws prohibiting indoor grow rooms.
Cherry tomatoes, jalapeno and bell peppers grow nicely in pots and other plants like lavender don't take up much room. They can be intermixed with your main crop and thrive quite well.
Any time I get that itch that rat, LEO or DEA are sniffing around I stash all my ladies and clean house.

That is the biggest reason my room is absolutely spotless. NO traces of MJ leaves left in pots or laying in the corner. Nothing but a veggie garden.
A life long friend of mine was so impressed with the idea that he actually found on of those old pneumatic car lifts from an old garage and set it up so he could lower his "real crop into a conceal area that he excavated beneath his room. LEO has checked his op 3 times because of rats and all they find is his veggie garden because with good ventilation the lavender and other plants conceal other odors.

I would stash all your MJ related paraphernalia and get some veggies going. Then invite the guy over "to discuss his idea" then show him your veggie garden. Tell him that your "partner" got busted so you are afraid you could be next. Make sure that no weed or pipes/bongs or Anything are in site.

When he sees your veggie garden he will believe you and will probably stay clear of you. He will probably even be pissed off that you invited him over and possibly exposed him to potentially being seen at a grow op that's under surveillance by DEA or Leo.

SmilinBob

By a magic 8 ball. I bet it will tell you outlook no so good, don't count on it, or future hazy-try again.

Get out of there.

Midnight

Veteran
As much as I hate to say this, take his mothers and take cuttings for yourself then give his mothers some Round-up and tell him you have no fucking clue what happened they must have a bad virus or something, if you hit a few of your own plants it will make it even more convincing. Then after he gets the fuck out of the picture you still run his strains but call him like a week or two later and say "all my fucking plants died" "what the fuck did you bring over here man?"

Then tell him you think it's time you take a break anyways and don't plan to grow for awhile. He will likely scamper the fuck along after that.

Problem solved. :canabis:

That's cold as hell...but I've actually done the same thing!

HydroJen

To accept the genetics is greedy and complicated. Trouble.

The simpler the story, the better:
I'm shutting down because...
My partner got busted.
My crop failed and I'm depressed
Wife said so
Since talking with YOU, Ive been too paranoid
(this last one maybe isn't even a lie)

Six weeks is a dangerous window!
Step One: Stall, avoid, push him off

bugler

Whatever your story is, don't let it have anything to do with cops at all! Do you really want this guy thinking you were hot when he gets popped? And given the givens, he IS going to get popped sometime. LAST thing you want is this guy thinking you ratted him out!

Just tell him you had a change of heart, offer him some plants maybe even some equipment, buy some of his herb and see him on his way...

Well, the dude came by today. What an asshole is all Ive got to say.

Basically he shows up at my place around nine a.m. without calling and says he has those mothers ready for me, and wants ME to drive to HIS house to pick them up (basically he doesnt want to get popped with moms in his car), once again reminding me how superior his genetics are and how I dont need any other plants than these.

Im normally pretty calm, but this I couldnt believe. I flat out asked him if he knows how much of an asshole he sounds like for expecting someone else to pick up his mothers for him, drive them back, and baby sit them all winter so he can pick up clones in the spring, and proceeded to tell him that I will not now or ever watch anybody's plants, or assume any kind of risk for someone else.

His reply..."Well, why? Youve already got some going, whats 2 or 3 more ?".

At this point I basically told him to get the fuck off my property and never come back...

What the hell is wrong with this guy? Is he just stupid or does he have some weird personality disorder ?

crazybear

Basically he shows up at my place around nine a.m. without calling and says he has those mothers ready for me, and wants ME to drive to HIS house to pick them up (basically he doesnt want to get popped with moms in his car), once again reminding me how superior his genetics are and how I dont need any other plants than these.

Im normally pretty calm, but this I couldnt believe. I flat out asked him if he knows how much of an asshole he sounds like for expecting someone else to pick up his mothers for him, drive them back, and baby sit them all winter so he can pick up clones in the spring, and proceeded to tell him that I will not now or ever watch anybody's plants, or assume any kind of risk for someone else.

At this point I basically told him to get the fuck off my property and never come back...

What the hell is wrong with this guy? Is he just stupid or does he have some weird personality disorder ?
Yeah an asshole! Watch your back!!!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Youch, now you must be worried and that always sucks. It's always better to keep it smiley and friendly if you can but hey you have just as much on him as he has on you if not way more so the chances of him snitching you out is pretty low as long as he does not get busted. At least send him a Christmas card or something just so he is reminded that you already know exactly where he lives. ;)

HydroJen

Wow! I still think you were reasonable since the firm no was disregarded. He is starting to sound desperate, scary!
Be careful!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts