What's new

Alien Genetics "Starfighter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highersolutions

Veteran
Absolutely beautiful!! :) i have an alien test going on too. Please feel free to drop in and ck out the pics. I'm really enjoying this :) gl with all your growth!!
What strain are you testing for him?
pretty pics
very nice. I was curious when someone was going to show some pics of the starfighter..
thats a crazy resinous head on her- looks great.

Thanks fellas...much appreciated.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
nice.. great pictures, great grower, great strain.

i hope all these crazy new genetics make their way down here eventually

peace

P

puma

hello HIGHER:)
way to roll and grow my brother and im loving #9 and i got 5 STARFIGHTERS going here and man i hope i get one of those..and ya im with a couple other peeps here i hope you work with those males you could make some GODDESS like KILLERS.

if im lucky enough to get a good male from my 5 im going to work him to his grave and then some HAHAHA...
excellent work:)

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Swerve is a great Salesman... his comeback as ALien was genius...he's a master scam artist with Logic... Logic is a str8 B!@#$

Highersolutions

Veteran
what what? nice grow! hows it smoke whats it taste like?
This is my first run with her so not sure....yet
nice buds lolz..
thanks
nice.. great pictures, great grower, great strain.

i hope all these crazy new genetics make their way down here eventually

peace
Thanks bro
Damn, are you serious? Fuckin' great pics :D
Serious as a heart attack bro lol...Thanks
way to roll and grow my brother and im loving #9 and i got 5 STARFIGHTERS going here and man i hope i get one of those..and ya im with a couple oher peeps here i hope you work with those males you could make some GODDESS like KILLERS.

if im lucky enough to get a good mle from my 5 im going to work him to his grave and the somw HAHAHA...
excellent work:)
Thanks brother i'm liking 9 as well as a couple others and good luck with yours J hope you find a killer. I have clones of both males so I might mess with them a little. I usually like to work with more stabilized males but there really wasn't a bad pheno in all 13 females I ended up with so I think it would definitely be worth checking out.
Swerve is a great Salesman... his comeback as ALien was genius...he's a master scam artist with Logic... Logic is a str8 B!@#$

Oh...a conspiracy theory:thinking:...I love it Lol. Please keep the negativity out of this thread...just trying to share some pics...thats all. Talk shit about people in your own thread please.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cut the bullshit you are not here to share with ICMAG you are here to advertise and what they are doing over there is ripping people off. If you were here to share you would not have 100 posts since 2010 and almost no pictures depicting your grows. A couple of solo plants. Negativity is warranted because a plant produces thousands of seeds and the operator of that company clearly can afford to grow more than one bud worth of seeds when there are pictures of hundreds of flowering plants in one room. The whole thing is artificial including the limited releases and the owner of the bastardized auction site they are posted on rocking them for a grow show.

There is a reason the unknown breeder used a bastardized small site to start on and that is because he knew he couldn't hock his bullshit over here or the other larger sites. And there is a reason we have these new tester grow threads for these overpriced seeds showing up over here now by low count posters who just happen to have gotten testers instead of actually forking over the cash. Nothing new going on over at the farm other than the normal gig. And it was run in auction because it would make the most money seeing as how there is an artificially controlled supply. Rip off artists don't need to steal they just need to be manipulative, "hey man no negativity". Greed and gambits like this need to be called out for what they are it lessens the victim pool.

"Anything to help a grower out"...laughable. 90% of your posts are bs filler post to raise your count. "Hey nice pictures." By the way you might want to take into consideration how many times you had to say bro, haters, and doubters in your 100 post history...there just might be something to the comments you receive.

Highersolutions

Veteran
Cut the bullshit you are not here to share with ICMAG you are here to advertise and what they are doing over there is ripping people off. If you were here to share you would not have 100 posts since 2010 and almost no pictures depicting your grows. A couple of solo plants. Negativity is warranted because a plant produces thousands of seeds and the operator of that company clearly can afford to grow more than one bud worth of seeds when there are pictures of hundreds of flowering plants in one room. The whole thing is artificial including the limited releases and the owner of the bastardized auction site they are posted on rocking them for a grow show.

There is a reason the unknown breeder used a bastardized small site to start on and that is because he knew he couldn't hock his bullshit over here or the other larger sites. And there is a reason we have these new tester grow threads for these overpriced seeds showing up over here now by low count posters who just happen to have gotten testers instead of actually forking over the cash. Nothing new going on over at the farm other than the normal gig. And it was run in auction because it would make the most money seeing as how there is an artificially controlled supply. Rip off artists don't need to steal they just need to be manipulative, "hey man no negativity". Greed and gambits like this need to be called out for what they are it lessens the victim pool.

"Anything to help a grower out"...laughable. 90% of your posts are bs filler post to raise your count. "Hey nice pictures." By the way you might want to take into consideration how many times you had to say bro, haters, and doubters in your 100 post history...there just might be something to the comments you receive...

Are you done yet?

"If you were here to share you would not have 100 posts since 2010 and almost no pictures depicting your grows. " Actually its because of people like you that I only have 100 posts and few pics of my grows. Every time I have come to share anything here it is always followed by people like you. Plus this isn't my go to forum for obvious reasons. If I was here to advertise I would be talking about my own shit not someone elses that I was a first time tester for. Probably be 2014 before I crack 200 posts at this rate Lol

mack 10

Veteran
:laughing:WTF? are you serious?lol Dam HR, bit of a frosty welcome,lol Those Starfighter's look super sick! Kudos toyou for landing those testers. Bet you cant wait to twist one up eh? Mack.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets investigate this even further cuz it really seems like someone is talking to themselves or at minimum it is an organized effort.

This is how artificial this shit is:

Post #1
Highersolutions Join Date: Dec 2010 Posts: 115

He just so happened to have some free testers of ridiculously priced beans to show us all and almost nothing worth saying in all his other 114 posts on icmag.

Post #3

Krunchbubble

Always being accused of marketing products for companies from root hormones, nutrient lines, seeds, to vaporizers...I don't think I have read a thread he hasn't been accused of advertising in falsely as a consumer instead of a paid employee...I wrote this theory off until this thread....Huge publicly self avowed fan of Swerve's BTW. they know each other in real life...

Post #4
Watts Join Date: Dec 2011 Posts: 111

Has barely any posts same posting record and style as HigherSolutions. I.E. absolutely no grow help for the community or input other than bs short posts to raise count.

I think his most beneficial post to the community is this one in another Aliendawg thread with puma & co:

Aliendawg For The Win

Post #7
Twigster Join Date: Aug 2010 Posts: 86

We got Twigster who is also apparently an avid fan with low post counts just happening to show up in every Aliendawg oriented thread and proclaiming things like this from the other now deleted aliendawg thread:

Alien Dog
Views: 3,826
Posted By Twigster
I'm jealous right now, wish I could reach in my...

I'm jealous right now, wish I could reach in my screen and snap off a piece of that bud right there and puff on it. Looks dank!!

Do these low post count people just happen to rarely post and when they do it is aliendawg is the shit dawg" or some meaningless quick reply answer post?

Scooby-Doo

Scooby-doo Who also says BRO constantly like higher solutions....maybe it is just a coincidence?

HELP! Small buds on healthy big plants.
Views: 1,121
Posted By Scrappy-doo
Need pics bro. What genetics and how far into...

Need pics bro. What genetics and how far into flower are they?

How many different plants are in your pics? Did...

How many different plants are in your pics? Did you get lots of variation?

They look real nice bro I'd love to see more and some different phenos. Perhaps a group shot?

Is 56 days too short?
Views: 705
Posted By Scrappy-doo
They look pretty ripe to me bro.

They look pretty ripe to me bro.

HELP! Small buds on healthy big plants.
Views: 1,121
Posted By Scrappy-doo
Need pics bro. What genetics and how far into...

Need pics bro. What genetics and how far into flower are they?

01-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Replies: 13
8 weeks into flower
Views: 247
Posted By Scrappy-doo
Bro are you planning to flush? I'd say right...

Bro are you planning to flush? I'd say right about now is a good time to do so. Fuck the ph at this point it's so late in the game. Flush her for a week or 2 then chop.
?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Moonbuds Join Date: Apr 2011 Location: western US Posts: 18

All his fuckin posts are aliendawg oriented...

Today, 01:16 AM
Replies: 1
belated intro
Views: 5
Posted By moonbuds
belated intro

Hi everyone. Moonbuds is my name and gardening is ....life! Please stop by and say hello. I've been a rather lazy member for a year now. Time to get active:) :blowbubbles:
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties Today, 12:53 AM
Replies: 20
Moonbuds - Alien Test Project
Views: 271
Posted By moonbuds
Hi Dark Helmut! The Alien crossed with White...

Hi Dark Helmut!
The Alien crossed with White Fire is Flamethrower I got a few from a friend. Got a cpl of really nice males and bred some of my favs. Testing is happening here.... :) hope you...
Forum: Flower Pix Today, 12:45 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 582
Posted By moonbuds
Absolutely beautiful!! :) i have an alien test...

Absolutely beautiful!! :) i have an alien test going on too. Please feel free to drop in and ck out the pics. I'm really enjoying this :) gl with all your growth!!
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties Today, 12:18 AM
Posted By moonbuds
Thx again Biohazard!! :) i do have to say that...

Thx again Biohazard!! :) i do have to say that IC could take a few lessons from facebook on being 'user friendly!! Way too hard to navigate! Lol I'm forced to use my tablet rt now and don't know...
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Posted By moonbuds
Hi hippie bro :) puff, puff, pass :)

Hi hippie bro :) puff, puff, pass :)
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties Yesterday, 01:21 PM
Posted By moonbuds
Silver Slippers:...

Silver Slippers: http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m499/moonbuds/silverslippers4202011.jpg
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties Yesterday, 01:01 PM
Posted By moonbuds
Thx Bio! These plants are crosses on those. The...

Thx Bio! These plants are crosses on those. The Gorilla Grape was crossed with Grape Ape, then that was crossed with a Grass Knuckle male (at least that's what i think i heard) :) I have to call...
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Posted By moonbuds
Transition week .... i'll post some pics tonite...

Transition week .... i'll post some pics tonite :) I'll email you also....been busy this weekend with an injured family member, our oldest dog, Hunter.
Forum: Strains and Hybrids 04-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Replies: 66
GrandDaddy Purple Seeds - Original Grand Daddy Purple
Views: 3,502
Posted By moonbuds
Hi everyone! Don't mean to interupt, but I'...

Hi everyone! Don't mean to interupt, but I' looking for some good GDP genes. I would love to know how to get some of Ken's. What dispensary pls .....
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties 04-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Posted By moonbuds
Thx Puma :)!! .....patience is a virtue i can't...

Thx Puma :)!! .....patience is a virtue i can't wait to develope ( @52) :) I have spent the past cpl months breeding these and cant wait to start taste tests :) i'm sure they will be worth my...
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties 04-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Posted By moonbuds
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35100...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35100&pictureid=863414&thumb=1 ('https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35100&pictureid=863414')
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties 04-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Posted By moonbuds
Last night i pulled the alien dream and lemon...

Last night i pulled the alien dream and lemon alien as they were males. As it turns out, 5 of the 11 plants in the first group were male. I'll pull the other 3 tonight, but Man!!! I'll post a few...
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties 04-04-2012, 01:01 AM
Posted By moonbuds
Thanks DevilWeedSeeds. :) Pics will posted to...

Thanks DevilWeedSeeds. :) Pics will posted to 'moonbuds aliens' album weekly. The Alien, White Fire cross is amazing. It is a pretty plant. Very uniform. Very resinous! Very strong plant. Happy...
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties 04-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Posted By moonbuds
Aliens - various states of veg.... ...

Aliens - various states of veg....

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m499/moonbuds/alien test ground/IMAG4026.jpg
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties 04-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Posted By moonbuds
http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m499/moonbuds/...

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m499/moonbuds/alien test ground/IMAG4070.jpg

Alien Dream - 1st day of flower after 8 wks of Veg
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties 04-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Posted By moonbuds

The Father: Alien OG x White Fire OG

The Mothers: Super Skunk - GHS

Super Lemon Skunk - GHS

Super Blue Dream - unknown genetics...
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties 08-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Replies: 4
newby
Views: 182
Posted By moonbuds
Thx! They are gaining a lot of mass. I like the...

Thx! They are gaining a lot of mass. I like the structure.
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties 07-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Replies: 4
newby
Views: 182
Posted By moonbuds
newby

Hi everyone!! My name is Moonbuds and i love to grow. I just started an album of a cpl of plants i have growing this summer, and decided to follow their growth with pics. One in particular caught my...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

legin New Member Join Date: Mar 2012 Posts: 7

He just decided his 7th post ever would be this thread

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
puma Member Join Date: Nov 2007 Posts: 398

Who just so happened to get free testers as well and posted in the other Aliendawg thread now deleted...He also seems to be hanging out with Moonbudz and the other posters mentioned in other threads...

Today, 11:01 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 582
Posted By puma
hello HIGHER:) way to roll and grow my brother...

way to roll and grow my brother and im loving #9 and i got 5 STARFIGHTERS going here and man i hope i get one of those..and ya im with a couple other peeps here i hope you work with...
Forum: Indoor Grows - Soil Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Replies: 75
White Strawberry Diesel from Puma!
Views: 2,667
Posted By puma
hello JONNY:) ahh really nice in here dude...

hello JONNY:)
ahh really nice in here dude would like to see a good shot of the seeds once you get things done and have some layed out to dry?...
very nice:tiphat:
Forum: Flower Pix Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Replies: 2,484
GS Cookies
Views: 140,364
Posted By puma
sqezzzzzz then a bit and get that excess water...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Post #3

Krunchbubble

Always being accused of marketing products for companies from root hormones, nutrient lines, seeds, to vaporizers...I don't think I have read a thread he hasn't been accused of advertising in falsely as a consumer instead of a paid employee...I wrote this theory off until this thread....Huge publicly self avowed fan of Swerve's BTW. they know each other in real life...

WTF are you talking about?

why am i being talked about in THIS thread?

because i happen to know breeders?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Posted By puma
hey MOON:) cool i'll be around bro.. talk...

hey MOON:)
cool i'll be around bro..
talk soon:tiphat:
Forum: Test Grows ~ New Varieties Yesterday, 12:32 PM
Posted By puma
anything new happening over here??? peace:)

anything new happening over here???
peace:)

So what else do almost ALL of these characters have in common besides Alien Genetics, Bro, low post counts, worthless posts to up post count, and just so happen to all get to this thread in an orderly fashion?

Oddly enough GS cookies thread and SOTF.

Coincidence or just plain fuckin pathetically obvious?

H

Homer J Pimpin

40 amps on point..............40 rarely ever has anything negitive to say......It's users like him that make ic the biggest and best on the net........Also he makes some great points that you seem to be skirting around.........It's all good homie.......your plants do look nice not 6500 nice but maybe 100 nice.....At least your not lying about all the phenos......I like how alien calls his work a f1 hybrid......that one statement in and of itself tells anyone who knows the basics for seed breeding everthing they need to know bout alien......he's no breeder at all but a pollen chucker with some nice plants and a desire to blatantly take advantage of newbie growers...

Highersolutions

Veteran
Wow funniest stuff I have seen/heard in a long time. Are you sure your not a detective Lol...you would be a horrible one though as you are way off. I don't even have time to get my posts up to 100 let alone create all these different characters. I actually have a real life away from forums...I could never have 8,000+ posts. I honestly only know a couple of the people you mentioned and if you look at the way they take pics and mine...you would see the difference...totally different backgrounds and even style of pics. I don't grow in soda 2L's like Puma does either lol just messin with you bro. Could a mod please delete all 40amps cluttering posts. Thanks

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And run the ips in the thread hah :p I've said my :2cents You don't need to worry about anymore of my posting in your thread people can see whats goin on for themselves with what has already been pointed out bro...GL with your seed pimping career.

H

Homer J Pimpin

but 40 I gotta vouch for scrappy doo.......I know him personally........he has the fever for alien genes right now and I'm trying to get him over it.....he is not a big poster but he's good peeps......not involved in aliens scamtastic plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts