What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alec Baldwin to be charged with involuntary manslaughter over “Rust” death

shithawk420

Veteran
I decided to read an American newspaper. As I'm otherwise blind, beyond what's written here.

Both Alec and the girl were in court for this. Alec said he didn't fire it, he was just holding it. This left the girl as the only one responsible for it going off. Alec had the charged dropped. The girl however, is still due up on the 21st of Feb.
Meanwhile, the girls case moving forward, leads to the guns reassembly after it got broke. It is now we hear the gun didn't just go off, after she had it, and he moved it. We now know he actually fired it. This material difference, is why he is now back in court. He is the one who completed the final act now. Not her.
Her case will be interesting, as while someone died, she is a link in the chain, which should of had more checks done, after her part in it. It seems accepted as gun safety 101, that you don't point one, without checking. You certainly don't fire one. Alec was the assistant director, and as such responsible for all aspects of safety on set. Shifting the blame, is looking very hard. However, 12 people ave to all say guilty. It only takes one shithawk to let him walk. The posts here are very much proof, that all 12 won't agree.
Armourers exist in the army/navy and while they could hand over something wrong, the responsibility is realise this is also handed over. They can't have responsibility for what the next person does. This girl shot nobody. However, they did find live and blank rounds were present, and not well segregated. She's sacked.
what makes you think i want Baldwin to walk? i want them both charged and convicted.if that was my close family member you dont even want to know what i would do

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I got no idea why you guys are so quick to defend this stupid kid
i have no idea why you keep attacking (this stupid kid) her, other than "her daddy got her the job" or her appearance, or being female, or doing drugs like we all do. you're making judgements based on some pretty shaky shit, it appears to me. :cool:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what makes you think i want Baldwin to walk? i want them both charged and convicted.if that was my close family member you dont even want to know what i would do
so if found not guilty or guilty of a lesser charge than what "you want", you would be open to vigilantism ?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
1706551247455.png

redmolly

What makes you think i cant get someone else do it? And what makes you think i care? Gotta catch me first and i got no problem taking some people out with me. i aint the one i promise you that. ive proved it time and time again. lots of people including my own family are terrified of me

Better to sue him ... hit him where it hurts, his wallet. Take his $29 million Hamptons house.

shithawk420

Veteran
Better to sue him ... hit him where it hurts, his wallet. Take his $29 million Hamptons house.
Well look who decided to stop by! Glad to see you made it! This is a friend from another site boys. lets try to show her some hospitality. Ive been on edge lately. that other site was bringing out the worst in me. i got a ban. ill be back tommorow red. those pricks egged me on and ran to mommy to get me banned. i wont fall for that again

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Who does that?

Your entire motivation to take a picture was to make someone hateful?

Oh right... you were in the Hamptons...

Sorry that just made sense.

Hate away!

America is great again!!

shithawk420

Veteran
I actually saw him in the Hamptons 3 yrs ago, walking into the IGA. I snapped a pic of him from behind because I heard he hates his pic taken and I didn't him popping off on me.
Dang! you just been everywhere huh! Im pretty sure hes gonna be paying a lot in fines and restitution at the least

shithawk420

Veteran
Who does that?

Your entire motivation to take a picture was to make someone hateful?

Oh right... you were in the Hamptons...

Sorry that just made sense.

Hate away!

America is great again!!
no.she did it from behind so he wouldnt get mad. screw him. just cause hes famous dont mean no one can take pics of him in public.

shithawk420

Veteran
I actually saw him in the Hamptons 3 yrs ago, walking into the IGA. I snapped a pic of him from behind because I heard he hates his pic taken and I didn't him popping off on me.
i forgot to tell you they are pretty liberal here. thats ok. they are still good people!

Latest posts

Latest posts