What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Albany Sour Diesel Clone

Mimpi Manis

I know I'm new here but if you ever have that slip up or moment where you need someone to talk to, hit me up. Same for anyone on here.
There's a lot of evidence coming out now that many mental issues have an inflammatory component. As someone who struggled with a bad dose some years ago - both mental and physical manifestations - this is what worked for me. In my experience I found that there is generally too much emphasis on mental causes. In my case, I managed by hard work and sheer good luck to find the root cause of my D/A. Namely the gut bacteria Helicobacter pylori. Which manifested huge inflammatory levels in blood test. Which obviously effected many things, including neurotransmitters. After the antibiotic protocol I was like born again in weeks. So much suffering... such a simple cost effective cure. Had no re occurrence since. Around 50% of human population have Hp apparently? The diagnosis is pretty straight forward. In my neck of the woods it costs nowt. Worth a try IMHO.

LostTribe

Premium user
After 70 I feel these both need more time. More nutes longer too. Looks like they need more N early maybe or higher dose overall. Have to evaluate.

LostTribe

Premium user
Had good run with jacks but the earlier strains were done at 60 and barely started tip death after flush on tops. I'd like to see them run with GH 3 part. I bet that would do wonders. Just that nothing more.

iriveru

Had good run with jacks but the earlier strains were done at 60 and barely started tip death after flush on tops. I'd like to see them run with GH 3 part. I bet that would do wonders. Just that nothing more.
I'm in a similar boat here. I'm on day 60 and i feel like i could push her at least 2 more weeks. Nitrogen has been an issue for me as well with the jacks, same with calcium. I think upping the cal-nit could prove beneficial though i'm trying my next run with some additional calcium inputs to see if that improves it. I have a feeling the nitrogen uptake is being limited by the lack of calcium present in the Jacks 321, will experiment to see if that holds true.

iriveru

Day 62 for anyone interested. Basically all clear trichomes still, maybe 10-15% cloudy

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpeg
    IMG_0133.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0139.png
    IMG_0139.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0138.jpeg
    IMG_0138.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 78

Jutachi

Here's cloney's cut on day 3 since flip to 12/12 under 640W LEDs, getting about 5-550 ppfd atm. Some things ive noticed so far: likes a good amount of nitrogen, and I feel like she's also a bit light sensitive when I was blasting her 24 hrs at 400 ppfd she didn't seem to enjoy it, went to 20/4 and she seemed much happier. Still have some purple stems but the green seems to be coming back. Will keep you guys updated throughout. I hope it comes out some top quality stinky sour.

Attachments

• 20240311_011410.jpg
    20240311_011410.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
  • 20240311_011342.jpg
    20240311_011342.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • 20240311_011121.jpg
    20240311_011121.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 46
  • 20240311_011254.jpg
    20240311_011254.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 46

iriveru

Here's cloney's cut on day 3 since flip to 12/12 under 640W LEDs, getting about 5-550 ppfd atm. Some things ive noticed so far: likes a good amount of nitrogen, and I feel like she's also a bit light sensitive when I was blasting her 24 hrs at 400 ppfd she didn't seem to enjoy it, went to 20/4 and she seemed much happier. Still have some purple stems but the green seems to be coming back. Will keep you guys updated throughout. I hope it comes out some top quality stinky sour.
Hell yeah, wicked setup dude. Excited to see that canopy fill out. I promise you you’ll smell it from a mile away it’s unreal. I’m from the Albany area where sour was flowing back in the day and it’s got all the traits I remember. It may not be “the sour” but it’s the closest thing I’ve run thus far.

LostTribe

Premium user
JP, Albany, SFV and Trinity came back clean. Last Albany round was better but the stank from JP is still pretty much blowing it away. I'll try for some nug shots later in the week. Got some clean up to do and hoping to start washing if we get any more cool days.

NyReefer

Hell yeah, wicked setup dude. Excited to see that canopy fill out. I promise you you’ll smell it from a mile away it’s unreal. I’m from the Albany area where sour was flowing back in the day and it’s got all the traits I remember. It may not be “the sour” but it’s the closest thing I’ve run thus far.
Those were the days. It was everywhere up here outside of Albany. Bring it back!

LostTribe

Premium user
Told it was Jay_Plantspeaker was labeled Real Sour. I am not yet ready to part with the Albany. They need to go 85 days. This bud was run around 10w. It was just starting to pearl when I began to flush around the end of week 8 for the others that were 60-77 day strains. These performed my better in coco on full nutes. The shared rez was not as kind to them as it was the others, and it was recirculating with add backs and weekly resets. But still a pretty good run.
20240314_125019.jpg

20240314_124209.jpg

Put her in my male spot need to clean up those pollen sacks I spilled scuse the mess.

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Told it was Jay_Plantspeaker was labeled Real Sour. I am not yet ready to part with the Albany. They need to go 85 days. This bud was run around 10w. It was just starting to pearl when I began to flush around the end of week 8 for the others that were 60-77 day strains. These performed my better in coco on full nutes. The shared rez was not as kind to them as it was the others, and it was recirculating with add backs and weekly resets. But still a pretty good run.
View attachment 18973271
View attachment 18973272
Put her in my male spot need to clean up those pollen sacks I spilled scuse the mess.
Looks like some proper sour bud. How’s she taste though?

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Any opinions on riri-cut?
My opinion, it’s not real sour diesel like the Albany. Yes my ECSD is not a pure sour diesel either so I’m not trying to be a douche, however the ECSD does have that diesel fuel and skunk flavor, not sure about the riri. I have a few different sources if you want the Albany

Latest posts

Latest posts