What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Albany Sour Diesel Clone

iriveru

38 days from flip, roughly day 31 of flower

Attachments

• 6D1F5040-6C0A-4144-9678-4362064BBFD9.png
    6D1F5040-6C0A-4144-9678-4362064BBFD9.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 53
  • A6BB1195-D0C1-4EAA-A680-8252D1E46CD8.png
    A6BB1195-D0C1-4EAA-A680-8252D1E46CD8.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 47
  • C8E1F3D5-1E1E-414F-AD7B-E13C2F338774.png
    C8E1F3D5-1E1E-414F-AD7B-E13C2F338774.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 56
  • 4CA48DD0-528A-4A9C-9278-DB61DF4EF7A4.png
    4CA48DD0-528A-4A9C-9278-DB61DF4EF7A4.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 55

LostTribe

Premium user
The coco Albany is better than the previous run taste wise. HPS still drying. I finished trimming it against the jp and so far the jp is more pungent and more sticky this run. I got a LOT more off the JP and it was much happier growing with 5 other strains on the same recirc rez.

The coco run was finished with jacks and fulvic only.

LostTribe

Premium user
Pic dump. Battery died before I could get more dry pics.

Albany
alb.jpg

alb1.jpg

alb2.jpg

Sour D purported Jay_Plantspeaker cut

jp.jpg

jp1.jpg

These were grown in hydroponics with a 1k horitilux vertical HPS feeding Jacks321 and mr fulvic only. JP came out better overall but havent cured and havent smoked this batch. I'll get back into the remainder of the small coco grow buds to pull seeds and partake in the remaining few joints. I was close to letting the Albany go but might give her one more try.

The Baphomet

Veteran
Do you run coco @The Baphomet ? What nutes ya running these days for your sour cuts?
I run coco and use Jacks and a few additives .. One thing I can say about sour is she likes a cool room with constant temps and circulation . Any heat will kill the final product and you will lose the smell and taste ,you get hay ..Same with too much light intensity

LostTribe

Premium user
I run coco and use Jacks and a few additives .. One thing I can say about sour is she likes a cool room with constant temps and circulation . Any heat will kill the final product and you will lose the smell and taste ,you get hay ..Same with too much light intensity
AJ said to run 78F or below and keep day night range within 10F. I agree too hot temps will turn it to hay in a jiffy.

All of my Albany runs however have been at 78 and under except this last one with hid. Taste seems a bit better than the bad dry but have to see. Its not anywhere near as strong a taste as the JP. Just a question of whether it makes the final cut.

The Baphomet

Veteran
78f is what we alway ran it at lights on .. The only things I have been smoking for the last few months are the Sour and an old haze from NYC . Im over all these new popular strains , they all have the same effect . I smoked plenty of AJ's sour and was not impressed and he grew it when he was in NY

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Some 5 day dried ECSD. This cut is fucking awesome, straight skunk and kerosene taste and yes it is mouth coating af. Smells like sharp diesel fuel, can’t wait to try the slower dried buds on the branches, this was a bud clipped off and dried on a dvd case at 60/60. Temps never reached above 78, and no light stress or under feeding occurred. At this point, I’m gonna try running the cloney cut just because I like that it’s louder in smell and way better in yield terms than my cut, but I’m completely happy with this cut and the quality tells me it’s the sour I’ve been searching for all along! Zero citrus in the flavor
IMG_2263.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
I washed some cured albany then pressed it. Came out extrememly white and crumbly. I havent tried it just yet. It was the bad dry stuff so it still has that not the best smell unfortuneately. I wish we had spell check lol.

NyReefer

I have anxiety but have learned to breathe through it (mostly anyways, if my OCD and anxiety are happening together it's much harder). Emotions are energy in motion so breathing and letting the feeling go through me rather than stay in me has helped a lot but it's not for everyone.
Depression is another beast, I can't really breathe through that. It's been a struggle but over time I've noticed how it manifests in me and have tools for the various facets. The main one seems to be lethargy or lack of motivation, so when I feel those it's time to get up and go for a walk or at least move so I'm distracted from the thoughts in the mind. Ofc hitting the bong helps! Especially an electric sativa. But getting up and moving is key for me.
I know I'm new here but if you ever have that slip up or moment where you need someone to talk to, hit me up. Same for anyone on here.

Latest posts

Latest posts