What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK47 e EASY RYDER 250W S.O.G.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
dry and care, what is the way????????

dry and care, what is the way????????

thank's "uptosumpn" for compliment!!!
i have a question for everyone want..... what is the best way for dry and cure bub after chop???
last time when i chop my master kush and aurora indica i put bud inside paper and in one point of the room where live the shadow, but this style no give me enough satisfaction .. why? maybe because after 10 days like this and after put in the stash glass jar the flower get to dry, this my opinion, for this time i want frosty bud!!!
someone want tell me more about this are welcome.....

uptosumpn

Veteran
ahhh, if u want "killerweed", killerweed31, then I suggest you DO NOT do it like the pics!!!! I have never saw anyone DRY ganja like that?!! here is my sugg. use you homebox xs to dry them in...get a dehumidifier or a product called "damp-rid"....this will greatly improve your drying AND most importanly, give you no bud rot or mold during dryin....Just get some hangers and hang the "whole plant" from them or individually...they will be in the dark and have a decent amount of air moving in there<use you same exhaust system to do this OR turn your little fan on low and point it away from the plants....Hope this helps....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yes for su!! i think like you , last time i can't do dry inside because harvest in two time, and i see book from jorge cervantes some grower dry like the picture, make some hole in the paper and stend with hangers, i try and never do this one more time, today i make picture for understand what talk about... i don't have money for by staff....
for this time i use homebox , i think i can put there, for 2 days i think i can stend this 3 plant in cupboard , after in homebox and i can check umidity and temp. with digital hygro/thermometer...also i have a pc fan for ventilation sometime....
you think is good like this???

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 51° chop 3 baby- 2ak47 and 1 easy ryder

day 51° chop 3 baby- 2ak47 and 1 easy ryder

hey growers just before come back camera and i make picture, i chop 3 plant ..
1 picture is easy ryder

2 picture is ak47 with milky trik's

3 picture is ak47 with amber trik's........
or just what i see me...ah ah:bump:

Attachments

• CIMG1135.jpg
    CIMG1135.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG1132.jpg
    CIMG1132.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1140.jpg
    CIMG1140.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1097.jpg
    CIMG1097.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 10

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
harvest time!!!!!!!!1

harvest time!!!!!!!!1

sorry growers but i'm in harvest time!! ah ah ...enjoy:dance013:
and again =
1 pict. is Easy ryder

2 pict. is Ak47

3 pict. is Ak47

4 pict. is from left side ... easy ryder, central side ak47, right side ak47

Attachments

• CIMG1092.jpg
    CIMG1092.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1121.jpg
    CIMG1121.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG1118.jpg
    CIMG1118.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1091.jpg
    CIMG1091.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 10

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
tomorrow i can chop again 4 plant!
the first picture is the most beatiful easy ryder in my garden!!
very hard bud,like rock , beatifull color with a fantastic smell, vey difficolt explain what i feel after touch and smell but believe me robbery my sense.
second pict. is ak47 and the 3° pict. is easy ryder:jump:

Attachments

• CIMG1110.jpg
    CIMG1110.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG1112.jpg
    CIMG1112.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1115.jpg
    CIMG1115.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 9

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update

update

continius picture for everybody visit my thread, the last 2 picture is from the only one ak47 from lowlife seed, this plant grow less then other, only 50 cm high but have a full branch, ak47 from grass o matic grow well for me, i like more because big one cola and she look much better then lowlife, this my opinion, we see after the weight difference .....

Attachments

• CIMG1117.jpg
    CIMG1117.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1116.jpg
    CIMG1116.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1113.jpg
    CIMG1113.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1096.jpg
    CIMG1096.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 10

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day°52

day°52

hey grower..wake up ...i'm alone ? ahh...ah..
i have some picture frrom today of 4 plant 2 easy r. and 2 ak's, i want no for sure if is ready for harvest also this 4, for me i think yes...... red pistils milky whyte amber trik's...what more !?!?...maybe chop again!!!!

the first 2 picture is easy ryder..

the second two is ak47 g.o.m..

*plant don't have leaves because i take out yesterday..

comment are welcome!!!:laughing:

Attachments

• easy ryder 1.jpg
    easy ryder 1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 12
  • easy ryder..2.jpg
    easy ryder..2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 14
  • CIMG1149.jpg
    CIMG1149.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ak47.jpg
    ak47.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 14

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
ahhh, if u want "killerweed", killerweed31, then I suggest you DO NOT do it like the pics!!!! I have never saw anyone DRY ganja like that?!! here is my sugg. use you homebox xs to dry them in...get a dehumidifier or a product called "damp-rid"....this will greatly improve your drying AND most importanly, give you no bud rot or mold during dryin....Just get some hangers and hang the "whole plant" from them or individually...they will be in the dark and have a decent amount of air moving in there<use you same exhaust system to do this OR turn your little fan on low and point it away from the plants....Hope this helps....

maybe like this is better.....

Attachments

• CIMG1161.jpg
    CIMG1161.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 8
  • CIMG1158.jpg
    CIMG1158.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 12

bloodlock

Hi killerweed31!

Nice grow you got going on there!

When do you cut the easyryders, when they have all amber trics? Or when you start to see amber trics?

I am growing some easyryders myself and I am a bit unsure when to start flushing (I grow hydro). I am at day 69 from seed now and the trics are almost all milky.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hi killerweed31!

Nice grow you got going on there!

When do you cut the easyryders, when they have all amber trics? Or when you start to see amber trics?

I am growing some easyryders myself and I am a bit unsure when to start flushing (I grow hydro). I am at day 69 from seed now and the trics are almost all milky.

Thanks for appreciate my grow!!
i cut 1 easy r. yesterday after 51 day old ...FROM SEED...with amber trik's from not more then 3day

i cut 2 easy r. also today at 52 °day old ..
also for me is unbelievable the short time have this autoflower, me i do flush 8 day before now, when i see all milky trik's coming...

but this is my limited experience man, i hope help you...

bloodlock

Wow, your easyryders are very fast! 51 days from seed is amazing, I guess that HPS light does the tricks.

This is mine after 69 days, not as fat as yours

Do they look ready for flushing?

Thanks! :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
YES, I THINK YOU CAN GIVE ONLY PLAIN WATER, I SEE RED PISTILL AND ALSO LOOKS GOOD!!!
WHEN THE PISTILL ARE 20% RED I THINK YOU CAN DO FLUSH, ALSO BEFORE YOU CAN, SOMEPEOPLE DO FLUSH FOR THE LAST 2 WEEK'S, ME EVERYTIME I USE GIVE ONLY THE LAST WEEK FLUSH!! BUT THE GENETIC SOMETIME IS DIFFERENT

bloodlock

Thanks man, I have now startet the flushing. They will be chopped sometime next week, I cannot wait to trim these babies! :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
updates from yesterday

updates from yesterday

i chop 4 plant also yesterday .....
i think also today i chop 4 more plant ,THE only one ak'S from low life need 1 week more, i believe in the power of this auto's.. grower's, if i don't have to much time for grow...auto's what i need man... also now start grow may and finish june....enjoy for summer time and then go vacanzy with my killerweed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• CIMG1180.JPG
    CIMG1180.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1179.JPG
    CIMG1179.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG1173.JPG
    CIMG1173.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG1183.JPG
    CIMG1183.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 10

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 53

day 53

this is the only one ak47 from lowlife seed, before i don't give 2 cent for this plant because the most small plant in the garden, grow slow etc... in the beginning when i germinate all seed ( 9 ak47 g.o.m., 5 easy ryder j.d. , and 5 ak47 lowllife) in root riot this 5 seed from lowlife... only 2 germinate good , other died, from this 2 .....1 i put inside homebox with other and 1 i try put outside balcony and still good but small then other inside ( i post later pict. from this in the balconi outdoor.)
now the last 3 week change a lot, coming big cola and have a lot of branch..
comment are welcome...

Attachments

• CIMG1193.jpg
    CIMG1193.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG1203.jpg
    CIMG1203.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 8
  • KC#2.2.JPG
    KC#2.2.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 11

Seedling

They all look great mate, would be nice with a total weight count when all is harvested and dried. Enjoy you bud.

Latest posts

Latest posts