What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK47 e EASY RYDER 250W S.O.G.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thank you " ARMED OLD HIPPY " , i like talk with grower's from other side ocean!!!!
yes tis plant is nice, for me very impressive expeience with autoflower .

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
27 day old

27 day old

today is 27 and like yesterday, only 1 question, untill yesterday the plant stretchyng like 3, 5 cm everyday , but today only 1, good because now all plant is around 50 cm, i have homebox xs and is 120 cm high, the plant is 50cm + pot is 18cm + reflector is 20cm +
20cm space between plant and reflector, total is 108 cm.
in the end story...i have from now only 10 cm more for stretchyng,
after i need to make a bend , like a " L " up to the plant ..............................continius tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
comment are welcome

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 29

day 29

hy grower today is 29 day and everythink good i think, the flowe continius grow well and everyday coming a little bit more..... this some picture and if someone want comment .....:comfort:
when i open homebox nice smell coming outside, inside i have 5 easy ryder and 9 ak47 , for now ak47 is more good smell...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 34

day 34

today is 34 day old , i'm a question : day 24 start make flower and coming good , but is good in 10 day's coming only like this???? or i think is my paranoid , i'm afraid remain small...ah ...ah
from 2,3 day i can see cristal around flower and sticky if touch,
this is good!!!!!!!!!

obey

Hey man sounds like we have gardens around the same age.

These are my Auto Ak47 day 39
picture.php

picture.php

obey

250w HPS
they are in 1 gallon (3.79L) pots of sunshine mix
Im feeding them General Hydro Lucas formula with a bit of big bud.

Thanks for the comment

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 35°

day 35°

obey: nice you have pot size like me also 250 w, me i have 8 ak's from grass o matic and only 1 from lowllife ( grass o matic i think coming more big then low life ) and 5 easy ryder , your ak's from?
today i make flush to 2 ak47 because i see sign of overfertiliz.. no to much but enough for flush with only water , and after i give again solution but less concentration. Advanced hydroponics of holland have high concentration of n.p.k. ( grow:25-12-50 bloom:00-50-35 micro:45-00-10 ).
some good picture today because i take canon from my sister.....
the first picture is ak 47 from lowlife....
the second is easy ryder......
the three is ak47 grass o matic....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
AND MORE PICTURE FROM 35°DAY OLD.......... EVERYCOMMENT ARE WELCOME.........

Attachments

• CIMG0856.jpg
    CIMG0856.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 12

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
the whyte one is brown 18 cm and the black one is pc vent
12 x 12 cm , i put 2 vent because my reflector make hot , pot is 18cm , plant is 65 cm , reflector is 15 cm , remaning 22 cm only spce betwen reflector and plant , my homebox is 120 cm.
i'm happy my auto's arrive only to 65 cm........

Attachments

• grow back to to bed.jpg
    grow back to to bed.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 18