What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK47 e EASY RYDER 250W S.O.G.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update

update

everyday more plant in dry place.....is thrilling for harvest time!!
i put 3 more plant and tomorrow again 2 and remainig only one ak's from low life...1 week more inside homebox.

Attachments

• CIMG1212.jpg
    CIMG1212.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1213.jpg
    CIMG1213.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 13

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
everyday more plant in dry place.....is thrilling for harvest time!!
i put 3 more plant and tomorrow again 2 and remainig only one ak's from low life...1 week more inside homebox.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :D
:good:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update

update

hey grower i find some dry cola ( chop 5 day beforre) in dry place, this i chop 5 day before and today i check the sound of stick, if make a crack sound or some , no make sound but i touch and is dry, i take out and i put in jar glass, this is picture you can see a full milky trik's??? i make small joint my hungry not resist to see my weed not ready but i can test, full high stone , near trippy , make me very movement, i get power, :smokeit:
inside dry room the temper. is 21.7° and umidity is 25%, is good like this ??

Attachments

• CIMG1224.jpg
    CIMG1224.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 18
  • CIMG1215.jpg
    CIMG1215.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1214.jpg
    CIMG1214.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG1226.jpg
    CIMG1226.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 14
hey grower i find some dry cola ( chop 5 day beforre) in dry place, this i chop 5 day before and today i check the sound of stick, if make a crack sound or some , no make sound but i touch and is dry, i take out and i put in jar glass, this is picture you can see a full milky trik's??? i make small joint my hungry not resist to see my weed not ready but i can test, full high stone , near trippy , make me very movement, i get power, :smokeit:
inside dry room the temper. is 21.7° and umidity is 25%, is good like this ??

Perfect...make sure it's dark as well. Also, make sure that after you put it in the jars that you open the jars to let moisture out/fresh air in for the first week or 2...move the buds around in the jars as well.:dance013:

Very nice grow...I may have to try some autoflowers myself...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
THANK'S MILE HI DAVE FOR APPRECIATE AND SURE IN DRY PLACE NO LIGHT.. FULL DARK , I THINK 24 H CLOSE JAR AND 6 H OPEN JAR, LIKE THIS I HOPE IS GOOD.
A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE GIVE ME A SUPPORT AND VISIT MY THREAD, FOR FINAL WEIGHT I MAKE UPDATE LATER.....

L

lowrydergrower

Wow man everything turned out amazing can't wait to see that final weight.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thank's lowrydergrower!!
inside hommebox still 2 ak47 from grass o matic and 1 ak47 lowlife, just now get milky trik's , not all pistill turn red and for this 3 plant i wait for chop the trik's coming amber, i hope in less then one week, for now the weight is around 7 gr a plant , yeah .....good result for grow 14 autoflower like s.o.g. style in my box 0.60 x 0.60 x 120 cm h !!!!!
all the time lamp 250w grow with 18 on and 6 off, next time sure i use mh not only first 17 day but around one month, better for less stretch, the auto's stretch little bit moore then i prevent, all plant is between 50 cm and 75cm.
for my mediocry experience and after see my auto's if streetch less the bud remaining more compact!!!

ruderalislover

What do the trichs look like on your Lowlife AK's? I grew some out nearly 2 years ago now.. popped 8 of em and got 6 of 8 fems. Screwed some of them up seeing as it was my first grow.. cal/mg deficiency in the first couple. I did however, manage to yield 32 grams off of one of them. I let it flower quite a while though around 87 days I believe. Had some amber trichs, mostly milky though. Good smoke. avg yield off the ladies was 15-24g's though.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
good yield you get from lowlife ak's!
my ak47 from low life have for now some milky some trasparent trik's, still whyte pistill , looks good , next few day i can post update with good picture.

now you can see in some picture the difference at grass o matic and lowlife (AK'S from grass o matic is before harvest)...

-the first picture is ak's from grass o matic 65cm high( very fast pheno with big cola)
-the second picture is ak's from lowlife 50cm high ( grow slow and not big cola but normal, looks like a cristmas tree , many branch)

Attachments

• CIMG1203.jpg
    CIMG1203.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1150.jpg
    CIMG1150.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 10

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Thank's MeanBean, yes i'm realy entusiast of the final result from autoflower , this is first time grow auto and for me is ok, i can grow auto , when i have short time for grow this is the choice, fast grow and healty plant in small size and good yield!!!!!!!!
just fantastic , i have to spent a good time now for think wich one i want grow ...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 60 updates

day 60 updates

today i chop last 2 ak's from grass o matic, remaining only 1 ak47 lowlife inside grow and i think is ready next week.
this is picture from 2 ak's cut by now after post ...some pink color coming in the leaves also some bud have a little pink shade ...
for next grow i confusion :thinking: for a good strain for s.o.g. style, i think some femminized seeds like a ... G13 HAZE or 8BALL KUSH or BUBBA KUSH... if someone want give more choice are welcome!!
sure later i can post update with good picture and some final weight, i can tell you for now weight from only 11 plant is 6 gr a plant, remaining 3 plant and total weight of garden is around 90 gr...no so bad but i hope everytime i can do better:respect:

Attachments

• CIMG1223.jpg
    CIMG1223.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 15
  • CIMG1222.jpg
    CIMG1222.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1221.jpg
    CIMG1221.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1220.jpg
    CIMG1220.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 12

Seedling

Looks like some good bud but to get 6g / plant from an AK sounds not right.. Guess its just because you had a lot of plants crowded in that small area and not big pots enough. If you have seeds to do it I guess it dosent matter if you have 13 plants yielding just a little each or 3 that yield more as long as the end weight is the same.. Maybe doing it your way, with more plants yielding less makes the grow quicker? I have found that the biggest yeilders take a bit longer to finish so if you have enough seeds maybe small pots and lots of plants ids the way to go. In my recent grow the plants in smaler pots yielded less but finished quicker with the same potency and bud structure...

Nice grow any way and good luck with your next adventure!

If i were you and was going to grow a regular strain i would probably go for Grapefruit fly or a strain called carolineblue (i think its spelled like that)that looks amazing!! If you want some inspiration check out the "picture of the month" thread, some crazy stuff this month or the "show your bud pix" thread.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thank's for appreciate "anonamix"!!!
thank's also to "seedling" for understand what is my space and what i like to do, s.o.g. is my first choice for grow, i like it to much, but nevermind , i can change some setup for my next grow or grow like last but put more plant or less , for now i don't no how i do grow or if i do , maybe stop 2,3 month but i don't no, i thinking for choice the strain.....
this is picture from 2 ak's grass o matic and some dry bud...

Attachments

• CIMG1246.jpg
    CIMG1246.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG1243.jpg
    CIMG1243.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1267.jpg
    CIMG1267.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG1288.jpg
    CIMG1288.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 11

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
I have a question about my lamp hps, i use 3 time for grow, i think work for 120 days,1440 hour total , i can use one more time ??
also my big carbon filter 300 m3/h work for 3 time , can work more???

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hy grower's today i cut last ak47 lowlife in my grow!
have a some amber trik's with red pistill and nice smell, i think this is the big one about weight in my garden, ak47 from grass o matic have a big cola not too much branch, ak47 low life have not so big cola but many many branch!!!
we can see picture about my ak47 lowlife next few days also picture from some dry bud easy ryder, i try smoke easy and full tripping in my ,mind very fast, long stoned fell body, nice test....
now is time for thinking about new strain for new grow!!
is someone want give a idea are welcome, i want grow like last time , s.o.g style and i need a single cola for a good grow with many plant, after short vegetative when i see first nodes flip fast to flower time, i need a genetic goood for s.o.g., last 2 days i think for g13 haze ! iis good??? enybody no this??

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update from last plant ak's

update from last plant ak's

good news from my last plant ak47 lowlife in my garden, i chop 8 day before and still fresh but good yield coming 19gr dry from this plant!!!
double then other... good , have different genetic, this coming short and full branch not so big cola but normal, other ak's from grass o matic much different , have a big cola only, i can't smoke because still fresh but soon i can try, i don't have picture for now but soon i post update with pict. because she is beautifull orange some purple leaves ect....

so now i wait new seed, i by 30 seed for new grow...
10 female seed from CH9 SEED "Afghani milk"
10 female seed from TH SEED "Burmese kush"
10 female seed from ROYAL QUEEN SEED "Whyte Widow"
how is comment from growers is good this strain?????

Latest posts

Latest posts