What's new

AK47 e EASY RYDER 250W S.O.G.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 45 FROM SEED

DAY 45 FROM SEED

Today i make good picture from secret garden because i take back camera from my sister, to some plant from 1 week change color of leaves, from green/yellow to yellow/purple or something like that in picture, i think no problem but if someone tell me more about this are welcome, me i don't care because flower is good......only i think is for different temperature from lamp on 26°c and lamp off 18°c.
one question: but is normal for 45 day old have a lot of cristal and much pistill is red just now?
me still give fertilizer but i think stop and i give plain water, if someone help me i'm gratefull .........

Attachments

• CIMG0977.jpg
    CIMG0977.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 16
  • CIMG0998.jpg
    CIMG0998.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 15

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
more picture from 45°day old

more picture from 45°day old

also some bud shot's...

Attachments

• CIMG1016.jpg
    CIMG1016.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 11

obey

Hey man have you been giving them nutrients in the last few days?
They look much fatter then mine!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
no so much but i give, i use advanced hydroponics of holland for this grow(grow,bloom,micro) and i like this brand, but you need to give half portion for soil because very high concentrate , GROW n.p.k.=25,12,50 - BLOOM n.p.k.=00,50,35 - MICRO n.p.k.=45,00,10 .
i use in combination also 2 from NATURAL POWER , GROWBLOOM EXCELLARATOR and ENZYMES +.
I stop give GROW ( ADVAN. HYDROP...) after 25 days from beginning.......
i follow this plan in the first picture.....

C

cyber echo

Looking nice & frosty. You can prolly do with a bit less stretch. Do you have enough blue in your lights ? Or were the lights kept too far away ?

NHMI

Those look nice....my autos are all yellow, I don't know what the deal is, the HPS bulb had some issues in the beginning so I wonder if it isn't putting out the right spectru, gonna order a CMH as soon as I have the cash...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i use 250w mh for the first 18 day after i change in hps 250w..... i no what you tell me about, and when i use hps in the beginning i see small burn in the leaves and for precaution i make 25 cm of space between lamp and plant and the baby stretch little bit more then normal but flower is hard like rock.
1 easy ryder is 60 cm high
1 easy ryder is 73 cm h
1 easy ryder is 66 cm h
2 easy ryder is 70 cm h
4 ak47 ( grass o matic ) is 65 cm h
2 ak47 ( grass o matic ) is 68 cm h
1 ak47 ( grass o matic ) is 70 cm h
1 ak47 ( grass o matic ) is 75 cm h
and 1 ak47 from low life is the most small plant in my garden , only 57 cm high

NHMI

Ya, I killed a few short mix plants so even though it was 2ft away it must be too close...i added a fan too...your plants are pretty good size...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thanks anonamix........from today only water for the baby!!!!!!!!
stop fertilizer, many many cristal inside flower and full sticky......
a question for understand : why just now flower have a some red pistill??? is normal???

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
thanks anonamix........from today only water for the baby!!!!!!!!
stop fertilizer, many many cristal inside flower and full sticky......
a question for understand : why just now flower have a some red pistill??? is normal???

Looking FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

NHMI

The pistols will be mostly red when it is finished, that is fine. You should check your trichs and see if they are cloudy yet or turning amber, you should be almost there. I am at 55 days with my plants and I think one will be done in a few days to a week where 1 looks like it's gonna be a few weeks, though all the fan leaves have turned yellow and fallen off...I have been feeding em water and agave nectar cuz I didn't have molases and wanted to use something sweet for their flushing.....I love your pics man, you did a great job!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey guy i have a concussion for many compliment's :groupwave:
"sumdumguy" thanks!!
"NHMI" thank you and you are right i have many plant with red pist ols and amber trik, another plant with whyte , cloudy yet , this next few days i chop half grow , from 1 week i give only plain water and i hope is enough for flush,, but is ready :jump: the grow have only 50 day old
sure i make update tomorrow, i need to take camera from my sister and do picture .....
makepax thanks for visit my thread!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 50 from seed

day 50 from seed

today i chop 2 colas from 2 plant because up ready but down need more light, i have small update from today in this picture but sorry for shit quality by phone, next few days take camera back and good picture coming...
this is first time grow autoflower and i'm impressed for the short life and the fast grow , only 50 day from seed:laughing: wohhh whoo
this is most beatiful ak47 in my garden, only 60cm high all trik are cloudy ( the picture no give back how is beatiful) , from seed the grow coming with 18h on and 6h off light with 250 w mh for the first 18 day and 250w hps for the rest, only one things make me a question ....
if next time i use mh lamp for more time like the first 30 day, not only 17 day, sure the auto's stretch to less!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• SP_A0509.jpg
    SP_A0509.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 11

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 51 from seed and chop 1 easy r. and 2 ak's

day 51 from seed and chop 1 easy r. and 2 ak's

hey grow..er..s today i take out many leaves from all plant ,why just few days remaining for harvest :moon: and i think good for the rest of the flower ..
down up and middle, i chop 1 easy ryder with all amber trik's and red pistils, 2 ak47 grass o matic, one have amber and one milky and red pistils .
i'm sorry for camera ...i post evening time picture , i hope to everyone have interest visit my thread come back later!!!!:tiphat:
for now only picture by phone...
1 picture = easy ryder with amber trik's
2 picture = ak47 g.o.m. with amber trik's
3 picture = ak47 g.o.m. with milky trik's everywhere
continius evening..........

Attachments

• easy ryder full amber trik's.jpg
    easy ryder full amber trik's.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 18
  • ak47 g.o.m.full amber trik's.jpg
    ak47 g.o.m.full amber trik's.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 18