What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ahmar F1 : 60s Panama Red x Chefchaouen 'Sativa' Hashplant

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome!!
Can't wait to grow those gems myself
Thx VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks @buteo for the kind words! - it's not really my work lol but i'm very lucky to have been gifted it !

Thanks @Raco i'm looking forward to it - they seem to like the outdoors !

there should also be another indoor test grow of the F2s soon...

VG :tiphat:

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Well it may not be all your work but you did some work to bring it to our reality xD. And now the torch has been passed to you and im sure it will lead to more work to you into the future.

Duplobrick

Two packs of this just came through my letter box. Will be a little while until I grow them as I am coming back to growing after 20 Years away from it. Could not help picking them up after seeing this thread!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one @Duplobrick, i hope you like them as much as i do!

There should be another test grow or two popping up soon for the F2s... i still have 4 of the 5 females from the F1s... i need to let some go but just can't quite decide which ones.. i like them all !

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts