What's new

African Strains

Montuno

...como el Son...
Please post total weight once dried brother its got to be getting up there.
By eye, I don't think it will exceed 1.5 kgs.

You can round it to the nearest metric tonne.:D
Heh heh... The truth is that at Monte Adentro we are very raw and primitive, and instead of measuring the harvest by weight, we do it by volume; specifically, in sacks or olive harvesting spouts, with a volume of 50 or 80 litres... (Graphic example of another year in "La Perrera"):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Wow this is what the late car dealer Cal Worthington and his dog Spot, would describe as a bushel basketful of buds.

Looking at this bountiful harvest, I can declare with authority that you will never have cause to buy any dealer's dirt-weed, for many many moons to come.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
By eye, I don't think it will exceed 1.5 kgs.

Heh heh... The truth is that at Monte Adentro we are very raw and primitive, and instead of measuring the harvest by weight, we do it by volume; specifically, in sacks or olive harvesting spouts, with a volume of 50 or 80 litres... (Graphic example of another year in "La Perrera"):

View Image

View Image

View Image

picture.php

hellfire

I'm from Kenya and fortunate enough to smoke some good strains from East Africa. There's a high potency sativa strain from Ethiopia known as Shashamane sativa which has a striking resemblance to Lamb's Bread

Hello, I have some of these seeds. What kind of flowering time can I expect, if you know? Any info would help :)
:thank you:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Wow this is what the late car dealer Cal Worthington and his dog Spot, would describe as a bushel basketful of buds.

Looking at this bountiful harvest, I can declare with authority that you will never have cause to buy any dealer's dirt-weed, for many many moons to come.

...As well as being very rustic our method of calibrating the THC content. The laboratories and technology needed to do this are beyond our reach...but like there is never a lack of dogs in the country, we have trained some in this work:

If the dog, after sniffing the grass, turns its head and snorts as if it is upset: low concentration of THC.
If it barks: medium concentration.
If it barks twice: high concentration.
If it rampages on its hind legs while howling like a wolf at full moon: fine cinnamon...

Here, "Yaqui", approaching to test "a few bushels"...

picture.php

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
...As well as being very rustic our method of calibrating the THC content. The laboratories and technology needed to do this are beyond our reach...but like there is never a lack of dogs in the country, we have trained some in this work:

If the dog, after sniffing the grass, turns its head and snorts as if it is upset: low concentration of THC.
If it rampages on its hind legs while howling like a wolf at full moon: fine cinnamon...

Here, Yaqui, approaching to test "a few bushels"...

View Image

:D hahahaha

Montuno

...como el Son...

Here, "Yaqui", approaching to test "a few bushels"...

View Image

AND what was the verdict? The eyes look excited ha ha.

"Zoco" shows you the most desired behavior: "Auuuhhh...!! (...fine cinnamon, heh...)":

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

9-November-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company; born 20-July.

Its aroma has become very fruity over the last few days: carrot/mango with a chlorophyll/mint finish...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

From 1 to 3 of December of 2020.

That's how Zamalmystik was that day 3th December.
The next day, the 4th, I would have harvested it; I would have liked to have left it until the middle of December, but I go these days with the harvest of the olive trees and I fear that I will not be able to do it:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° "feno Ciskei" 2020

King Congo 2° "feno Ciskei" 2020

By 19-November both King Congos were fully ripe. I decided to pick them up the next day 20, but certain h kept me busy and I could not return to "La Perrera" until the evening of 22nd. I took a few photos of the plants to document their condition just before I started harvesting them the next day...

22-Noviembre.
King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands); born 18-June.
Main tip:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

13-Diciembre-2020.

I start packing in glass jars both King Congo.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; "feno Ciskei");Tropical Seeds Company . Born 18-June; harvested November 23th :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Contrary to the topic, I usually fertilize the sativas a lot.
Every year I plant in the same holes in "La Perrera", fertilizing them with manure from horses, donkeys, sheep, goats, rabbits (which I collect in the valley), insectivorous bat guano (from the caves in the mountains)...I can also add ashes from trees that have been pruned or that have been cut down due to age or climate (olive tree, Mediterranean holm oak, palm tree...).
During the flowering I can add more ashes; and if I have money (I can't afford it for many years) I like to use the flowering stimulators Delta 9 and 10 of Cannabiogen, and fruit bat guano.
This year, during flowering, I have been able to use, at minimum doses, Top Crop's flowering stimulators and fertilizers thanks to the fact that this brand gave me a complete pack of fertilizers, in exchange for a few pictures of a Dandy Dance...