What's new

African Strains

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"); Tropical Seeds Company . Born 5-May.

The rest of the plant remains to be harvested:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020 (Tropical Seeds Company)

King Congo 1° 2020 (Tropical Seeds Company)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aroma: a fruity part (sweet carrot/blueberry) with a "drier" finish (fine woods/nut and floral/lavender)...

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

24/25-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born 5-May.

I start with the harvesting of the lateral branches (some of them are about 1'70 meters long) and go down to the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

goldskunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ola
a minha sativa zambena foi cortada no 17 de dezembro

um belo cheiro nesse dia, alguma que colhi no 15 de novembro ainda nao esta seca , aqui é muito humido agora , nao sei como a secar

deixei ainda algumas ramas ainda para criar semente madura ,
as flores sao pequenas e areadas mas sao muitas , resisteu muito bem a bolor , facil de escolher.

Em um hibrido comum nunca consigo deixar ramas inteiras a secar, tenho de desmantelar as flores grandes para tirar as partes com fungos.
neste aspeto a africana foi muito incrivel pois era so tirar um pouco aqui e ali na rama

Hello
my zambian sativa was cut on December 17th

a beautiful smell that day, some that I picked on the 15th of November is not yet dry, here it is very humid now, I don't know how to dry it

I still left some branches to create mature seed,
the flowers are small and sandy but they are many, they resisted mold very well, easy to choose.

In a common hybrid I can never leave whole branches to dry, I have to dismantle the big flowers to remove the fungus parts.
In this respect, the African woman was very incredible because she only had to take a little here and there in the branch

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

26-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo P.N."), Tropical Seeds Company . Born 5-May.

On the 26th I still have some side branches to harvest. This is what is left of the living plant:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

At the end of the day, I'll leave just to harvest some less developed lower buds, and this long side branch:

picture.php

Kidete

I'm from Kenya and fortunate enough to smoke some good strains from East Africa. There's a high potency sativa strain from Ethiopia known as Shashamane sativa which has a striking resemblance to Lamb's Bread

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I'm from Kenya and fortunate enough to smoke some good strains from East Africa. There's a high potency sativa strain from Ethiopia known as Shashamane sativa which has a striking resemblance to Lamb's Bread

Any talk of weed legalization in Kenya yet ? Ghana legalized hemp, but no THC weed yet. Uganda, Lesotho, Zambia and South Africa have all legalized weed, so Kenya seems like the next logical nation to get civilized.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Unfortunately, legalization is still decades away from Kenya mainly because of a strong conservative community

Such a shame. Multi million dollar fortunes could be reaped throughout Africa, from weed cultivation.

Potent landrace strains, ideal weather for year-round cultivation, cheap labor force, rich fertile soil, bargain priced land, all add up to the makings of vast business empires, over a short period of time, if only Africa would awaken from its slumber and end that idiotic prohibition.

Bab Marley's lyrics that read "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" are so applicable to those remaining African countries that insist on basking in profound ignorance, by upholding that colonial era ban on marijuana. So sad.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Well, that could apply not only to Africa, but to most of today's countries; and not so many years ago, to almost all of them, including the U.S.A. or Uruguay...
And the U.S.A., in spite of the legalization progress in its states, is putting pressure on the rest of the world against it...

Saludos al pantano.

Montuno

...como el Son...
goldskunk' s Zambian

goldskunk' s Zambian

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

ola
a minha sativa zambena foi cortada no 17 de dezembro

um belo cheiro nesse dia, alguma que colhi no 15 de novembro ainda nao esta seca , aqui é muito humido agora , nao sei como a secar

deixei ainda algumas ramas ainda para criar semente madura ,
as flores sao pequenas e areadas mas sao muitas , resisteu muito bem a bolor , facil de escolher.

Em um hibrido comum nunca consigo deixar ramas inteiras a secar, tenho de desmantelar as flores grandes para tirar as partes com fungos.
neste aspeto a africana foi muito incrivel pois era so tirar um pouco aqui e ali na rama

Hello
my zambian sativa was cut on December 17th

a beautiful smell that day, some that I picked on the 15th of November is not yet dry, here it is very humid now, I don't know how to dry it

I still left some branches to create mature seed,
the flowers are small and sandy but they are many, they resisted mold very well, easy to choose.

In a common hybrid I can never leave whole branches to dry, I have to dismantle the big flowers to remove the fungus parts.
In this respect, the African woman was very incredible because she only had to take a little here and there in the branch

Como vai esse zambiano, vizinho? Secou bem?
Como é que o efeito evoluiu? Ela é boa a sacudir a saudade portuguesa?
Saudações do outro lado da linha.

How's that Zambian going, neighbour? Has it dried out well?
How has its effect evolved? Is she good at shaking off Portuguese saudade?
Greetings from the other side of "the line".

Latest posts

Latest posts