What's new

African Strains

funkyhorse

Cant wait to see these buds cured
Tangwena, you probably cant wait to see these buds fermented and cured!!

Montuno, probaste alguna vez fermentar tus cogollos? Tienes genetica muy interesante para fermentar, el fermentado prolonga el tiempo de vida de tu marihuana y ademas tienes de este modo algo distinto y nuevo a lo que estas acostumbrado y obtienes algo similar a lo que son las autenticas landraces africanas o sudamericanas

funkyhorse

Este es el metodo del colega Carraxe que tambien posteó en el hilo de Tangwena, a mi este metodo me salio muy parecido a prensado paraguayo, para ser un principiante no está nada mal

https://www.cannabis cafe.net/foros/forum/cultivo-de-cannabis/la-cosecha/9023861-curado-de-marihuana-estilo-malawi-cob-curing?p=9032200#post9032200

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

22-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born 5-May.

More lateral branches' buds :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

goldskunk

this is amazing montuno .. how do you smoke a sativa so late? very different from ordinary hybrids? I'm anxious hehe

that in the previous photo of the sativa was just rain was the effect of the camera’s flash ..

my zambena
I already had to cut through botrytis, but not nearly as difficult as the common hybrids, the mold catches little and is simple to remove, it is still going I think to leave another week what remains to be removed ... here the temperatures are very low and a lot of rain at this moment, I can resist temperatures of 1 degree today
there are some male flowers that appeared recently

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

goldskunk

this is amazing montuno .. how do you smoke a sativa so late? very different from ordinary hybrids? I'm anxious hehe

that in the previous photo of the sativa was just rain was the effect of the camera’s flash ..

my zambena
I already had to cut through botrytis, but not nearly as difficult as the common hybrids, the mold catches little and is simple to remove, it is still going I think to leave another week what remains to be removed ... here the temperatures are very low and a lot of rain at this moment, I can resist temperatures of 1 degree today
there are some male flowers that appeared recently

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Montuno

...como el Son...
goldskunk' s Zambian

goldskunk' s Zambian

Believe me, neighbour goldskunk, I was wondering how you were doing with your Zambian in the Northwest...
I'm glad to see the plant like this, actually
Straightening up and moving away from the ground has certainly minimized the risk of mould; (it was much more "fallen" before, wasn't it?).

When are you going to harvest it? How about here aroma?

Saludos ibéricos.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

22-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born 5-May.

More lateral branches' buds :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

The day has come to start harvesting...

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; "feno Ciskei"; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June).

At 12 o'clock, the plants are completely dry. The King Congo 2°, with less than 1'70 m, is harvested in one go.

On the way to the "dryer":

picture.php

The main tip in the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The entire plant, in 2
parts, hanging from the ceiling:

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands Tropical Seeds Company ;"feno Ciskei "; born 18-June).

Flowers in the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

goldskunk

hello neighbor montuno in the dryer is that she is fine, you will have a good smoke for 2021 hehe

yes, away from the floor, she didn’t get so much mold, I heard her advice and supported her with a stick.
I am thinking of cutting when the sun comes, 1 week or 2. it has a gummy and parsley smell and something stronger like incense wood, I can't explain it, it's like a good herb smell but without that usual sweet .
I already smoked 1 yesterday of something that I had harvested in the middle of November, it didn’t have any electrical effect, it was more like a well-being without much confusion of ideas, however nice I spent a good afternoon

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; "feno Ciskei"; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June).

More flowers in the dryer (the last).

Aroma : mandarin/carrot and green apple/melon/kiwi...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-November:

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands, "feno Congo Point Noire"; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born 5-May.

I will only harvest the main point for King Congo 1° today, because I don't have time for more.
I cut 1.15 meters of the tip and there are still 1.60 meters of the plant in the ground; it had 2.75 meters of stem length.
On the way to the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"); Tropical Seeds Company . Born 5-May.

Main cola in the dryer :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° (Tropical Seeds Company)

King Congo 1° (Tropical Seeds Company)

23-November.

Main cola buds in the dryer.
Aroma: one part fruity (carrot/red fruits/blueberry) and another part more "dry" (fine woods/nut and floral/lavender):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts