What's new

African Strains

G Brazil

this a very cool thread, Africa ... maybe the original home of cannabis?
beautiful bud you got there Alfred! Mozambique must have some great strains, just like the whole continent... In Brazil we have great landraces, and most of them must be african in their origins because the slaves used to bring cannabis seeds through that dreadful voyage across the atlantic.... maybe even crossing with the local brazilian cannabis produced by the indians..... Brazil and Africa is like one nation.... very nice to see people paying respect to the third world... African growers .. keep up the good work..... peace

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Alfred-cannaria said:
Hi friends... ultimate pics of my angolaroja*bangui, smell like god

Beautiful plants Alfred :woohoo:
I am currently waiting for Tanzanian magic & Jawwe´s Joy <- these are going to grow with Swaai Rooibart & Powerplant :yes:

Ganico

Veteran
Damn Aflred, that AngolaRed x Bangui looks straight up amazing, goddamn!

Herbalistic- looking forward to hearing about the Tanzanian Magic, never heard of "Jawwe's Joy", ("God's Joy" maybe??)

All of y'all in this thread are doing really good work, I can only envy y'all for now, haha.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Preciosas Alfred!! Las mias no estan tan grandes pero tiene el mismo aspecto, la hoja no es como la Oldtimer haze que tengo.. es mas ancha. Sacan muchas raices!! y crecen bien aunque creo que necesitan bastante espacio para desarrollar bien raices. Las riego poco y nada de fertilizantes hasa un mes por lo menos, igual un poquito de humus de lombriz..

Un abrazo!! Jah Bless

Hi Ras, ( pues como tu dices las hojas si son un poco más anchas, por lo que me han dicho no provienen de generaciones posteriores a african seeds, son otras, y por lo que me han dicho son mejores Ethiopes estas que las que tenían en AS.

Chilin, i don´t know but i can say you that mozambique strain have a high yield.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola alfred, very nice pics! The ethiopian is nothing like I would have imagined!
I figured very thin leaves. You could make a case for BH's egyptian being related. we'll see...:chin:
Are the AngolaXBanghi cuts from the 1st round? Nice going, looking forward to their future!
:wave:

De eso quien te puede informar mejor es Lmn, ya que el sabe quien fue el que las mandó exactamente a parte que fue el que me comentó esto. Estoy hasta más contento jejejeje.

Excuse friends, we are talking about that this ethiopian plants are differents, they aren´t from African Seeds. Thanks, peace and love.

Highlighter said:
Hola alfred, very nice pics! The ethiopian is nothing like I would have imagined!
I figured very thin leaves. You could make a case for BH's egyptian being related. we'll see...:chin:
Are the AngolaXBanghi cuts from the 1st round? Nice going, looking forward to their future!
:wave:

Hi friend :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: , i think the same, but probably the structure change with the time... but i´m sure that this plants are pure ethiopia ( info from Lmn) jejejeje .

See you friend :wave:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I dont have much to show you guys considering the little Swazi, but I can share some Powerplant pics I took some days ago + today:

I really do like that last pic & the purple pic :D

Everyone of you guys keep this thread rocking, exspecially you Alfred :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts