What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

African Strains

G

I've just been gifted 5 Ethiopian Highland seeds, I will definitely be maing more seeds from these. I realise 5 is not enough to reporoduce the strain without bottlenecking the genes, but at least I can preserve a part of the genetics.

Ganico

Veteran
Hola La Mano!

Yeah, those Angola Roja's of yours are very pretty.

Do you happen to have any pics of that Niakoy strain of yours from Senegal?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see this thread powering up. Hope to see a few peeps like Glass Man, mycall, Browser, who were growing out african stock this yr, post up!

Hola LMN, always a pleasure to see your great genetics! :respect:

G

Egyptian sativa after 55 days of 12/12, looks like she is going to take at least 70 days to finish, but yield also looks to be good. The buds are really foxtailed. I have a male I think is of the same pheno so I will definitely be making seeds to share. The burning is from my HPS mostly.

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

One wierd thing she is doing that I've never doing before is that 3 of the foxtails have albino tips, they are pure white.

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

Also, this cola appears to have been 'bleached' by the lamp, I moved it further away, doesn't look to be damaged badly.

DSCF0004.jpg

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Im so glad to see this thread is still going strong, so I would like to thank everyone who has contributed something :yes:

Here´s some African/African based genetics that I am currently growing.

First, Swazi Rooibart seedling:

And for comparison of leaf structure, here´s Deep Chunk & Swazi side2side:

And couple pics of Durban based PowerPlant:

Thats about it!!!

Once again big thanks for everyone who has contributed something to this thread!!! I am going to make somekind of summary of this thread/African strains in the first post of this thread in the nearby weeks, so it´s going to be easy to find some solid info & pics of African strains for those in need :rasta:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good idea Herbalistic :yes:
I still have a lot of the very informative Derrayld´s posts.I´ll type them when I have the time :wink:

Hi friends, proximetely i put some pics of Ethiopian#2, i want to reproduce and preserve this strain... :laughing:

Now, this is my moambique landrace... :joint:

And AnogolaRoja*Bangui

Hi Bh, vry interesting the Egyptian sativa, finally you find any indica pheno?? or only sativa??

Hi herbal, the different is very big, i wamt to put some pics of the differents african seeds, could be very interesting.

Lmn, the angola roja, is the most pretty plant that i saw in y life.

:wave: :wave:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola Alfred :wave: that mozambique is a monster! :yoinks: well done!
What is the ducting for? are you pulling air off the plant to help dry?
Are you going to try and reveg her?

Hey Herbalistic, that power plant looks like all your other plants w/ your training, lol! :biglaugh: I bet it won't disappoint. :wink:

BH, those "white light" tips are really interesting! look forward to watching them evolve.

Raco, great news on having some Derrayld posts to share! :D:yes:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetins all! :joint:

Here're some pics of my (mostly) African cross, hope she qualifies for this thread.

She's a CongoxCongo/Pakistan landrace cross by Cannabiogen.

Highlighter said:
Hola Alfred :wave: that mozambique is a monster! :yoinks: well done!
What is the ducting for? are you pulling air off the plant to help dry?
Are you going to try and reveg her?

Hey Herbalistic, that power plant looks like all your other plants w/ your training, lol! :biglaugh: I bet it won't disappoint. :wink:

BH, those "white light" tips are really interesting! look forward to watching them evolve.

Raco, great news on having some Derrayld posts to share! :D:yes:

Hi friend :wave: , yes is for help becuase this room have a lot of humidity. I want reveg :laughing: is a incredible plant ans smell very spicy :rasta:

:wave: :wave:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Amazing thi mozambique Alfred !! Has she a long flowering??

Ethiopian..... :respect: 2 of 4 have cracked this night :rasta:

Hi friends, the mozambique it´s a pure sativa with a short flowering time, it´s a maervelloues of natura... around 8 -9 weeks. I have 8 littles plants from ethiopia, i´m very happy, Ras we have a very interesting and enlighting job with this strain.

Best wishes for all.

Hi friends, good pics in this thread i like so much african strains, now i have to someke Mozambiqeu landrace... shiiitttttt :nono: :nono: is very very strong... BOOOMMMMM i can´t sleep with this weed hehehehe.

Pics of AnogolaRoja*Bangui ( master Lmn) hehe.

Peace people. :wave:

B

bonecarver_OG

fantastic results with the mozambique alfred :D its one of my faves also :D chunky and resinous indeed :D

that angola roja x banghi looks really nice also! i wonder how it would get up here - with the sun - as soon as i have my greenhouse up i will plant of those and the rest of the african goodies i got saved up..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts