What's new

African Strains

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Great plants Alfred :yes: It´s nice to see you here, you havent be with us too much recently, maybe your new growshop & -site are taking your time?

Anyways, I hope you preserve them Ethiopian genes in some way.

How´s your Vietnamese´s coming along? Thats another strain you are growing currently that makes my heart pound from exiting :wink:

I think it would be ok if you post couple pics from the Vietnamese´s in this thread for comparison. Maybe side2side with Ethiopian :chin:

Here´s an old pic from Moroccon harem at the beginning of 19th century. Sheisha was the word of the day back then and still is :wink:

Last edited:
Hi friend, yes the web grow takes my time!!!, soon i ´ll have more free. I hope to see you in the forum.

A have some two pics, is a vietnam pregnant by a Deep Chunck male

And this is dad

This afternoon i´ll make some vietnamese pics and more to the Ethiopian, also i´ll show my Etiophian males. This Etiophian landrace is very vigorous, is very potent a hard, i gave the vegetative time under 1000w when the plants began to flower i had to make magic!!! :redface: :wave:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Looking really good Alfred :yes:

I cannot wait those crosses to mature :yummy: Did you make any inbreeding with Ethiopian & Vietnamese?

You can count that Herbalistic is going to log in your site. I quick checked it without translator... Is there any change that we would see language choose buttons for english & spanish in future at your site? This would make much easier for us non-spanish speaking cannaseurs to participate into discussions on your site...

Anyways, I wish great success for your store & site both from the bottom of my heart :respect:

Herbalistic said:
Looking really good Alfred :yes:

I cannot wait those crosses to mature :yummy: Did you make any inbreeding with Ethiopian & Vietnamese?

You can count that Herbalistic is going to log in your site. I quick checked it without translator... Is there any change that we would see language choose buttons for english & spanish in future at your site? This would make much easier for us non-spanish speaking cannaseurs to participate into discussions on your site...

Anyways, I wish great success for your store & site both from the bottom of my heart :respect:

Yeess, it´s true !!! i need to put two options in the forum !!! i only put on the shop... thanks for remember me this point friend.

And yes, also i´ll make Ethiopian*Vietnam and Ethiopian * Deep Chunck

:wave:

G

Fantastic plants and pics, the Power Plant looks very good.

The Ethiopians look like an African sativa type to my eyes, those big, slightly drooping leaves and the structure is similar to other African sativas whereas the Egyptian I have is more a middle eastern type sativa, probably more closely related to Lebanese that Ethiopian, which leads me to think it is more likely my seeds came from Sinai rather than down south near Sudanese border.

I shall have to send you the remaining Egyptian beans Alfred, they are interesting plants for sure, very unique and unlike anything I've grown before. At least 3 phenos, and they don't flower too well indoors, definitely need the full sun somewhere like Spain.

I crossed the best female to my Purple Afghan male, I shall send you some of those too, I think it important to spread rare genetics as far and wide as possible.

C

cway

Nepal Babba and Malawi Gold

Nepal Babba and Malawi Gold

Awesome thread everyone.. Nice to see a thread dedicated to sativa lovers.. Im giving the Nelap Babba and the Malawi gold a run next month.. does anyone have experience with these two. Im growing out 30 seeds to find two really nice plants to cross....

Ill post pics once it gets going.. Right now I have a Mexican and some NYCD in bloom.. Gotta love those sativas..

Sick picks Alfred Cannaria.. Very nice plants..

G

Malawi Gold is awesome imho, two main phenos, a tree-like one with a tall, thin central stem with multiple thin limbs bearing many small buds and a more typical central cola dominant one, both are awesome smokes, very high and euphoric with psychedelic possibilities if you smoke a fair bit, long-lasting and complex high, one of my all-time favourites, only reason I don't keep a mother is I have a ZamalHaze that is similar but a little better still. Elevator Man did an inspiring indoor Malawi grow a few months ago, check it out, the link is in his sig on his posts in this thread.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I think I got two midway phenos, in that one was very bushy, and branched into multiple limbs/colas easily, whilst the other was slightly more creeper-style, with shorter branches that kept closer to the main stem. Both were very manageable indoors though, which surprised me - they all finished around three feet, which is perfect for a sativa.

zeno

hi y'all
i have a few african strains
unfortunaly i do not have space left for flowering so
i say to be continued..
i have swazi,pondo and tarry
the one you see on the picture is the strain called pondo
Foto-WF7OALEZ.jpg

Foto-OJIHZEXS.jpg

Foto-XFAZOWRZ.jpg

Foto-ITEIGPMY.jpg

C

cway

so is the Malawi any potent? I plan on curing them throug the cob process but instead of burying I will just wrap on corn husks and let them cure in a big jar.. Give me your thoughts on the smoke report and what breeder is the malawi from?

Thanks Elevator Man

Ganico

Veteran
Zeno- Damn, any more info on pondo? That last shot is crazy. Now THOSE might just be the thinnest leaves I've seen

zeno

hi,
i grewed a lot of the sativa's but non of them has thinner leaves as the pondo.
the mex haze i have had also very thin leaves but this one will beat it.
i was in africa this year and i was introduced to an jamaican guy that said he was groing for 10 years and only with 3 strains, swazi,pondo and tarry(after search i thing it is the strain called tarragaan)
i now it is a long flowerer becousse the pic's i made was olmost 4 weeks flowering
unfortunaly i had to throw them away , i need the space for a sellection .
i made 5 crosses with my finest genetics,mothers :paki agfhani,jamaican(dna),amnesia haze(cupwinner),g13 haze(this year winner),a5 mango haze,mexican haze(the real oldscool haze).and the fathers are:g13 haze male,mex haze male,and an realy nice indica male.
i need the space for this sellection(afghanx g13 haze,g13 haze x g13 haze,a5 mango x g13 haze amnesia haze x mexican haze ,jamaican x ??? (this male i keep it sectret yet)
in the begin it was all ok,but after 3 weeks the africans explode and after brainstorming i said :this is for the next grow.
o i do a grow allegria for the winners of that strain.(also a killer)
i think i gonna make a report of this.
greets

zeno

i realy do not know,but in mine oppinnion it is a 100 % sativa
i hope someone elso know something about tarragaan and pondo.

G

zeno said:
hi y'all
i have a few african strains
unfortunaly i do not have space left for flowering so
i say to be continued..
i have swazi,pondo and tarry
the one you see on the picture is the strain called pondo
Foto-WF7OALEZ.jpg

Foto-OJIHZEXS.jpg

Foto-XFAZOWRZ.jpg

Foto-ITEIGPMY.jpg

holy sativas!!!!!

G

Alfred-cannaria said:
Hi friends, two about my Etiophian landrace, vegetative under 1000W.

The cat only see the PH of the soil.

:wave:

Man I need a door like yours.. that thing looks like it could keep people out :joint: