What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

African Strains

moe

Baphomet, do u have hard time germinate the kwazulu ?
do u have pics ?
i put five in a paper, and nothing except two is only a bit open, how much time u wait ?
i put them in a little box with the wet paper on the computer to have a bit of hot time.

Baphomet

Sorry Moe, I haven't planted mine yet.
I'm not looking at planting for another 60 days or so (got a grow currently on), so I won't be able to help you until then.

B

bonecarver_OG

baphomet :D

how are the:

kilimanjaro
nigeria
the kwazulu
wild thailand

if u have any info :D id be pleased :D

peace

Baphomet

Been looking for an Ethiopian strain myself - have only been able to find references to the now defunct African Seeds Strain - anyone know if any vendors have packs still available?

B

bonecarver_OG

the mozambique is nice - besides it got a tendencie to hermie - about 50% in early flowering had nanners.

the ones that didnt get male bananas were excellent smoke :D

very chunky and resinous buds, it was defiently a nice experience :D

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

im sure he selected well :D enjoy! :D

i was refering to plant them from seed :D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yeah, that is nice strain indeed :yes: I think she will reward you with some very kind bud;)

Did you burn the tips with phosphour?

Do you have any info bone, how sensitive this strain hermies when nutestressed?

bonecarver_OG said:
im sure he selected well :D enjoy! :D

i was refering to plant them from seed :D

OOoooohhh yeah, you´re one of fortunatelly that grew from seed, we haven´t got any seed, for this reazon, pibito70, canary-on and me try to conserve this genetic, but we haven´t got a female :badday:

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

herbalistic - no i cant say anything about nute stress - i have not had her in any environment with similar condicions.

in coco its easy to control the levels of nutricions.

the hermie issue is not caused by stress, since it manifested in very early flowering, long before any higher levels of nutrision very introduced.

peace :D

FX Pr.

Hy! ... i launch in this time a Zamal project in coco with minimal nutrients too, and i agree with the necessary to acclimate strains to common nutrients.

zeno

hi there,
i was in south africa and had a great time.
for the time what was left i search a bit for some strains and found it.
does anyone know the strains pon du,or tarry(tao ry)? beside of that i have some nice swazi.

Chillin

Alfred-cannaria said:
Hi, i have some strains from La Mano Negra like to : Mozambique*Uzbekistan, South Africa*Mozambique, (Bangui*Nepal)*Uzbequistan, Black Maconde ( Mozambique´s landrace)...

and African Bangui

dang what is this pink strain called?

Latest posts

Latest posts