What's new

Aeroponic PC case scrog

S

spacecaser

That sucks. all that work, I know the feeling. I lost a crop to a hidden hermy one time lol

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks everyone, It was truly sad trimming all of those immature buds and imagining what they could have been. On the bright side, The grow was far from a failure because It proved the overdriven PL-L could indeed produce 10" colas all the way to the screen. It also proved that this setup can produce far more than my original 56g goal when dialed in and would have dwarfed my last run if alowed to finish. It produced 4.2 oz wet weight of some of the stickiest buds I have trimmed and 2.1 oz of sugar leaf. Even pulled 3-4 weeks early, I expect it over yielded the last grow. I did get some pics using a borrowed camera and will try to post them soon. The result looks very promising for the next run and I will move the goal to 80g with confidense. This run also proved the micro fogger system can be done with great results.

Thanks to everyone for following along with this thread, I will return with run #3 soon..

fatigues

Veteran
:badday:

I guess this means we all are looking forward to seeing your implementation of a miniature 1 to 2 oz. sulfur burner in a PC case?

Got to admit, it could be a cool little micro project!

I'm not much for karma or other feel-but-can't-touch-it spiritualism, but I'll send a few happy thoughts on the way to you and yours, just the same.

:thanks:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
LOL, yes my first thought was a mini sulfuf burner but I'll probably just go with a mold resistant strain next run, Thanks for the good vibes bro!!

C

cork144

sucks about the pm mate, id have thought with all your exhaust humidity wouldnt have been that high,

oh well better luck next time, when you rocking that winefridge?

take care

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey Aero hope ur doing alright bruz and the next round is starting to happen for ya. Can't wait to see what you come up with next time.

Happy Gardening All.
Peace.
:eggnog: :tree: :smokeit: :xmasnut:

Boleman

So, I was the buddy with the borrowed camera... and Aero has given me permission to put up this limited sneek peak at his photos of his preme last grow. It was still incredible, the only Purple Hogs Breath I have ever Seen! Sweet grow and Very Very Sticky. Like Aero said, it is a shame it didn't finish, he would have had one giant set of huge budsicles!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boleman

awesome job aerohead! good luck with the next one!

ArcticBlast

There is still a bunch of good pictures left, but I am sure aero wants to make that post himself. He has truly been a help to me in switching my methods from soil to hydro and aero. Glasses up to Aerohead!

There is still a bunch of good pictures left, but I am sure aero wants to make that post himself. He has truly been a help to me in switching my methods from soil to hydro and aero. Glasses up to Aerohead!

:eggnog: rock on Aerohead hope to see you back soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts