What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aeroponic PC case scrog

TB Gardens

Veteran
AWESOME read! just got thru the whole thing man, wow, a little late to the party but wow. bring the PC back! you have just inspired me to start working on my old HUGE mac tower.

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey Aero, im checking ur new grow out now but will be waiting on that next PC grow! man it'd be cool to pull a couple ounces of bud out of a setup like that.. or be tech savvy and get 2 cases running a perpetual.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Hey BC, great to hear from you again, your scrog cab is kicking ass...Nice work!!!

TBG, I am certain 2-3 zips could be pulled out of that PC, last run was ruined by a poor choice of strain and some bad luck with life...

I am trying to find a new place for the aero PC to run. I have the room to run it in my current closet grow but my electrical needs to be upgraded as I am near the safe max amps of my current wiring.

After I harvest my current grow, I am getting a dedicated 40A service installed so I can upgrade the wattage for my vertical grow and the PC will be run again for my head stash. I would like to run the PC in my new grow closet to take advantage of the scrubber because my new place is less private and cannot have any odors.

I have a very nice Critical Mass pheno that would crowd that PC with dense buds... You can see it in action in my 1K Vert thread.

hippydan

Aero... I just don't know what to say. I read the first 10 pages and then skimmed the rest of the thread. I think it's fairly safe to say my mind was blown after seeing your first run in this thing. After you installed the fogger my brain actually melted. Wow. You are truly an inspiration. Everything is so clean! Major props.

pezzy

WOW!! spent the last few evening reading over this thread...very impressive and inspiring!! Thank you for sharing your skills!!

aseurat

Aw yes!! Aerohead's back! I'm a little late to the party, but man, am I glad to see you back around here! I've been a fan of this thread since it was only, like, 20 pages long!

Your builds are inspired lunacy, friend! I'm looking forward to more!

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks evryone, I want to run this critical mass cut in the pc so bad...

I didn't run the PC this time because my vert grow is sucking all the power I have from the wall atm... My electrical can't take the extra 200 watts or so the pc needs..

After I harvest the vert grow, I am having electrical amped up and I'm goin to run the PC another time because I never got it dialed to see what it can really do...

TB Gardens

Veteran
sick, glad your getting back into the comp! can't wait to see what a dialed run will bring for you with that lil devil ;0

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Jesuchristo! This thread is phenomenal. Bump for others who, like myself before now, have never seen this thing before!!!