What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aeroponic PC case scrog

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Boleman, Thanks for posting the pics bro, much appreciated...

Driving me crazy I can't even pull off even a micro grow at the moment. If I would have known it was going to be this long, I would have attempted the camel box LED grow. I could be weeks away from harvesting a bowl or two by now!! Anyway, growing in an apartment is one ting but I think a Motel grow would be beyond risky. Miss you all and I'll be back something fierce when I land a place to live...

Thanks for ll the kind words everyone.......

fatigues

Veteran
Boleman, Thanks for posting the pics bro, much appreciated...

Driving me crazy I can't even pull off even a micro grow at the moment. If I would have known it was going to be this long, I would have attempted the camel box LED grow. I could be weeks away from harvesting a bowl or two by now!! Anyway, growing in an apartment is one ting but I think a Motel grow would be beyond risky. Miss you all and I'll be back something fierce when I land a place to live...

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.......

Good to hear from you man. I expect that all will be well soon enough. Just a little longer and the past few months will seem to you as a far-off bad dream that happened to someone else :).

There 's a fridge with your name on it somewhere nearby. It just needs an address :)

Hope all is well Areo. Wanted to say good luck on findin a place to live and that we all cant wait to see that insane "machine" back in action. K+

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Nice crop. I look forward to know the dry weight.

I never weighed it for dry weight, tough times, vaped it and smoked it to get by. I estimate it was around the same weight as the last run but pulled 3-4 weeks early. If finished, dry weight would have certainy blown the last harvest away, we will see next time I can complete a grow. Even though I didn't complete the grow, it showed me I can get much more weight out of this PC if I continue to dial it in.

Good to hear from you man. I expect that all will be well soon enough. Just a little longer and the past few months will seem to you as a far-off bad dream that happened to someone else :).

Fatigues, you are correct, this nightmare is already beginning to fade, I'll be back soon with a little added charactor and wisdom.

Things are looking up, I should be back in action in a month or so. I may even begin veg stage here in the motel...:chin:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Best wishes Aero..you are a true inspiration to me and many, many others..
It can only get better and it will bro..

Chem&M

Hey Aero!:wave:

I have been reading your work for a while and I'm really impressed. You are a master Sir!

I am about to start my first PC grow. I have a regular grow going into flower right now, so it's for fun, but the set-up is giving me some issues.

Seeing how you've mastered the aero system, I was hoping you might pop in my thread and let me know your thoughts on adding a rez to the system.

I'm sorry to put it in the thread, but I don't have enough posts to send you a PM and you were the only person I really wanted to weigh in on the subject. I do love the thread.

my thread is here if you a get a spare second: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=155214

Keep up the awesome work! :smokeit:

WOW

WOW

I read the entire post.......been up for a few hours going over this thread, truly amazing!!! I have never grown but I have been reading and studying for months now and I have very limited space, cash and need stealth......your system is hands down the best. Just had to give some props. As far as the tough times......dont sweat it, we all are going through it. Its not what you go through, rather how you deal with what you go through. Hold your head high soldier!

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
hi where did you get tht tray with the squares in it tht would be ideal for me please write back

I assume you are talking about the scrog screen? If so, I got it at Target for $5.99. It's by all of the closet organizer type stuff, they aren't flat until you cut the legs off (stackable shelves)... I was there yesterday and noticed they still carry them in several sizes.

C

cork144

so whens the next run mate?

im sure theres lots of people waiting,

take care,

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
so whens the next run mate?

I'll second that notion, is the wine fridge the new run?

I wish I could run the wine fridge and PC as planned but I don't think I am going to be able to pull it off. My new place is only going to have the room for one grow and it's a closet.
Odor control is going to be a new challenge I'm not used to so I will be better off concentrating on a closet grow this time.

The good news is that there will be a grow beginning soon in a 36" X 36" X 72" closet.
I am going with high pressure aero, vertical, 400w CMH this time around. I should be posting a new grow thread in the vert forum soon.

There is a chance The PC will fit on a shelf above the vert grow since I don't need the full 72" in height. If so, I'll take the PC for another round just not sure atm.

C

cork144

I wish I could run the wine fridge and PC as planned but I don't think I am going to be able to pull it off. My new place is only going to have the room for one grow and it's a closet.
Odor control is going to be a new challenge I'm not used to so I will be better off concentrating on a closet grow this time.

The good news is that there will be a grow beginning soon in a 36" X 36" X 72" closet.
I am going with high pressure aero, vertical, 400w CMH this time around. I should be posting a new grow thread in the vert forum soon.

There is a chance The PC will fit on a shelf above the vert grow since I don't need the full 72" in height. If so, I'll take the PC for another round just not sure atm.

liking the sound of this mate :jump:

this sounds great!!

im VERY inspired from all of your amazing pictures.

i might even go buy myself a really nice camera just for my babies!

maybe with some profit, ill be able to buy one XD

Numboard

I am sorry but I just cant let this thread disappear into the abyss.
This is my favorite thread on this website and I want more D:
:bump:

Wyrolowany

picture.php

hrrrhr ;D u made my day :)

man, it's awesome what are u doing :) At first hydro in PC, then aero in PC
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

you're good example for byword: nothing is impossible to a willing mind :)

srry for mistakes, but I'm still learning english :)

kingconquer

36 Watt PL-L 6500K Daylight

So I found this lighting and I plan to use two of them(good idea) in my pc case stealth grow.

Now I'm trying to figure out what kind of ballast to use?
Fluorescent Electronic Ballasts

Like I look at that page and I have no idea which one to pick.

Norrsken

Like everyone else says this is awesome! I have 2 question for ya :)
How long do you veg? When should I install the scrog screen?? right away?

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Hey, I'm back!! Life is finally done kicking my butt for now. I am not sure when I will run the PC again but I will give it another round in the near future. Until then, I will be posting a vert grow very soon.