What's new

Advanced Nutrients, Love it or Hate it, State your claim!

qzilla

Tested connoisseur bloom a&b and hammerhead indoors thats good stuff i think. iguana juice in outdoor plants with horseshit and other fertilizers. expensive but works for me

Something different I noticed from my last grow. I used only maxibloom last grow and my trichs were hard sticky. Now since starting overdrive and bud candy 2 weeks ago my trichs are soft and silky sticky...

Anyone else notice that? lol

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Overdrive is an excellent flower ripener/hardener. I love that stuff. Bud Candy is not one I use anymore. I don't like the flavor it imparts on the finished product. I much prefer their product Carboload. I use the liquid but the powder works well.

O

OG Tree Grower

When they first came out I thought the product was top notch and price was ok. Now a days the price and 50plus additive line up is just out of control. That being said voodoo juice for the roots just plain works better than most companies alternatives,overdrive is also still a good product. canna or your local special brew will do just as well if you use it right, ph perfect lmfao. There is so much more to getting 2 pounds a light than just food, there claims do them more harm then good imo

Dr.King

Veteran
When they first came out I thought the product was top notch and price was ok. Now a days the price and 50plus additive line up is just out of control. That being said voodoo juice for the roots just plain works better than most companies alternatives,overdrive is also still a good product. canna or your local special brew will do just as well if you use it right, ph perfect lmfao. There is so much more to getting 2 pounds a light than just food, there claims do them more harm then good imo

Actually their statements seem legit to me. Every product works up to par. I use a 400 watt HPS over a 5' x 5' x 7' tent with a 300 watt Led and pull 2 lbs with my scrog set up. I have no clue what you mean why "Ph perfect lmfao" I Ph test mine and it is in line everytime. Maybe you're doing something wrong. AN is mean't to be used and mixed with AN products. Mixing them with others will obviously throw the Ph off easily, sorry that's common sense. Crazy you say 50 additives in the line up. In flowering I use 7 max including Sensi A + B so that's only 5 extra additives and I pull 2 lbs. This time around I am trying for 3 lbs under my set up. Check my Chemdog out in my Albums for photos. Hope everyone is doing well.

Can also check out the Green House seeds breeder section for my thread.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308726

O

OG Tree Grower

I never said the nutes weren't good, I demoed them for over 3 years believe me I know AN products, it's the price mostly. do you know what it costs to run there whole program on a large scale grow?

If you can get 2 pounds with an you can get it without an. That's a fact. Any grower who has put in the time to actually get 2 pounds a light knows it takes more than filling your res with AN Nutes.

My water isnt the best but it falls into there guidelines and it's not ph perfect. Not by a long shot. It climbs in veg and drops in late bud. Anyways not trying to argue friend . If it was half the price id prolly still use it all. Ps go look through there website. Yes 50 plus additives. If your not using one of there schedules you pretty much gotta be a chemist to properly use it all

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW

i agree i love voodoo juice but i also use piranaha, & sea green, that is all i need for huge white roots.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
I've been using Advanced Nutrients since early 2004 and when dr. Hornby was with the company their products we're really good then at around 2006 when Big Mike stole dr. Hornby's recipes and then fire him and then started relabeling and reconfiguring the nutrient compositions since then I've noticed a slight decline in certain things such as the B-52 most of their products are now watered down prices are sky-high and for some reason they keep Reinventing the wheel every other week

O

OG Tree Grower

Tell us about your custom nutes then.... You know you want to.

Just some helpful reviews from a less techy grower.
You site looks like a marketing scam of some sort
Can't make a chart or really do anything useful without signing up and creating a password. This made me just say screw it and left the page
It does'tt tell you anything about the nutes except that they are all dry powder.

Toine G.

I use AN and I've been very pleased unsurprisingly, because the benefits of PGR's and SAR's are well documented...It's just buying them in bottle form from a well known company is going to cost you dearly...But a picture speaks a thousand words so here you go, exactly 1 month of growth using AN veg additives.

Attachments

• IMG_20151002_180335-COLLAGE.jpg
    IMG_20151002_180335-COLLAGE.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 20
That's not true, please show me were you got that information from.

Actually they may, but it says on their webpage at the bottom of their products.

"Note: At Advanced Nutrients, we do not use paclobutrazol, daminozide, or any other banned plant growth regulators in our products."

I guess if its a PGR not on a prohibited schedule list, they may be using it ...

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Actually they may, but it says on their webpage at the bottom of their products.

"Note: At Advanced Nutrients, we do not use paclobutrazol, daminozide, or any other banned plant growth regulators in our products."

I guess if its a PGR not on a prohibited schedule list, they may be using it ...

there is natural PGRs that is in their products that im aware of... things from Kelp and alfala meal which are good PGRs to use.if they have chemical PGRs in there no one has called them out on it yet or found what is. i dont think they use chemical pgrs though,but i could be wrong i have been wrong before.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have a customer of ours that's using Flawless Finish for flushing our autoflowers.
Curious what it has in it. Wrote them and they say they don't list ingredients on website. "We do not show our ingredients list on our website or anywhere of that matter. Other then what’s on the bottles themselves"
Personally, I want to know what's in it before purchasing. Even though products supposedly promote healthy growth, remove salt build up through chleation, I don't like a lot of additives or toxic chemicals.

Anyone use that?

~star~crash~

Have a customer of ours that's using Flawless Finish for flushing our autoflowers.
Curious what it has in it. Wrote them and they say they don't list ingredients on website. "We do not show our ingredients list on our website or anywhere of that matter. Other then what’s on the bottles themselves"
Personally, I want to know what's in it before purchasing. Even though products supposedly promote healthy growth, remove salt build up through chleation, I don't like a lot of additives or toxic chemicals.

Anyone use that?

i've used flawless finish and had no problems with the product what-so-ever...