What's new

Across International

Roji

Just got Cema's quote on the 7.8, it's $5000 delivered to Ontario, Canada.

Their 1.9 with 5 stone shelves, gas injection port and lights is $2000 delivered.

I did not price their 3.2 as it only had 2 shelves.

Is that USD pricing?

icdog

Yes its usd, the 3.2 quote was 3000. Not bad. But warranty. 2 shevles on the 3.2 should be enough space.

Mary that that 1.9 price is the same as AI's 1.9 price.

Yes its usd, the 3.2 quote was 3000. Not bad. But warranty. 2 shevles on the 3.2 should be enough space.

Mary that that 1.9 price is the same as AI's 1.9 price.

Yes all quotes are in USD.
No, Cema's price on the 1.9 is cheaper than AI"s. AI wants 1990+400(stone shelves)+169(lights)+delivery.

The 3.2 and 7.8 from Cema are also very reasonably priced.

Mrsmarybrown, are you going to pull the trigger and order from Cema? I'm curious about the shipping, and what form of payment, ie. Visa, MasterCard?

Yes, it looks like I will be pulling the trigger and ordering either the 3.2 or 7.8 from Cema in China, but it wont be until later in January.

They require either a bank transfer or an International Wire Transfer.:tiphat:

For anyone looking to buy an AI unit, I suggest you call them and see if their are any retailers near you. I'm getting my unit, 3.2 cu ft, for $600 cheaper (after shipping) than I would have from ordering from AI and it's expected shipping time is only 2 days.

dabdynasty

Yes all quotes are in USD.
No, Cema's price on the 1.9 is cheaper than AI"s. AI wants 1990+400(stone shelves)+169(lights)+delivery.

The 3.2 and 7.8 from Cema are also very reasonably priced.

Cema sent me quotes but had MOQ of 10-20 depending on the ovens.

Vacuum Degassing Purging Oven.

Model:110V 60Hz USA Plug.

CEMA team work all day to research and innovation a best vacuum degassing Purging Oven for Facebook friend Who need.Enjoy it and purchase it asap.Let us get work!
Now 7.8Cuft/3.2Cuft/1.9Cuft is coming to us.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg9V6ukXqSE&feature=youtu.be
We hope you will order asap and show to your Client,We introduce many friend on Facebook to u.

0.9 Cu Ft 300x300x275mm 250°C Vacuum Degassing Purging Ovens.KF-25 Vacuum Port.
*Vacuum Oven:2TW-4C 9.5CFM KF-25 Inlet Port.
*KF-25 complete connnect Kit.
*LED Remote Controller 15Ccolors Kit.
$880 MOQ:20units.

1.9 Cu Ft 415x370x345mm 250°C Vacuum Degassing Purging Ovens.KF-25 Vacuum Port.
$1000 MOQ:20units.

3.2 Cu Ft 18 x 18 x 18" 250°C Vacuum Degassing Purging Ovens.KF-25 Vacuum Port.
$2000 MOQ:10units

7.8 Cu Ft 22 x 24 x 25" 250°C Vacuum Degassing Purging Ovens.KF-25 Vacuum Port.
$3300 MOQ:10units.
Im also not 100% sure this isn't a scam.
The mail email is a hotmail account.
The web page was purchased 2013 but they claim to be around since 1994.
The site is very poor quality, witch is common with scams.
Poor grammar (could just be that they are Chinese)
FB and Twitter accounts are fairly new (September for Twitter)
China based

Please exercise due diligence here fellas, and if anyone has a report other then my speculation please chime in.

dabdynasty

Well I guess I dont know how to edit here.
They also only take bank transfers witch is a HUGE red flag for me. Non revisable payments are the biggest red flag yet.

I have always used Paypal with first orders from overseas suppliers. If you are willing to pay the Paypal fees there is no reason they should not accept that.

I would make double sure you have all details ironed out and full documentation in case you need to open a protection case with Paypal.

You can edit after 50 posts.

dabdynasty

Currently waiting to get an invoice.
I will continue my investigation and keep you guys up to date.
Im also going to have a contact visit the home office to take a peak.
PP would be the way to go for a charge back but it is very risky for the seller and at times they do not like to accept it.

It seems legit, anyways we have taken the plunge, and have placed our first order with them. Let you all know how it goes, once the slow ship from China arrives......

mrsmarybrown, did you go with the 7.8 ? what method of payment did you go with?

No, I did not go with the 7.8 because of the MOQ volumes required, Not enough market at the present to order in a whack of big ones. I went with a selection of 3.2's and special ordered them with 3 shelves and 1.9's for my first order. Payed by Bank to Bank Wire Transfer.

It's all a little scary, but if you don't take the odd chance in this world you'll surely miss out! I'm not generally a gambler but in this case I rolled the dice.

What are you guys using the gas injection port for?

I am sure someone can answer this in a more detailed form but basically you use the gas injection port to introduce N2 or some similar inert gas into the environment of the oven to displace oxygen in the system. This will help control the oxidation of precious terpenes.

icdog

AI says the 3.2 only come with a KF fitting, not a barbed fitting or both. Where is a good place to find these fittings? Possibly in Canada?
I think I need one of these KF25/NW25 Flange to 3/8" Hose Barb Adapter. I think I also need an o ring and a clamp. Not exactly sure.

AI says the 3.2 only come with a KF fitting, not a barbed fitting or both. Where is a good place to find these fittings? Possibly in Canada?
I think I need one of these KF25/NW25 Flange to 3/8" Hose Barb Adapter. I think I also need an o ring and a clamp. Not exactly sure.

AI list that fitting kit for $85 under options for the 3.2, Do they no longer offer it?

Rickys bong

Veteran
icdog: KF are the "standard" fitting type for high vacuum.

http://www.lesker.com/newweb/flanges/flanges_technicalnotes_kf_1.cfm?pgid=0

Instead of a gasket like sanitary fittings you are use to, there's an O-ring between the flanges retained by a metal ring.

You'll need a KF25 to NPT flange, a KF25 seal and clamp. That will enable you to find a NPT to 3/8" hose fitting to connect whatever.
Should be had off ebay or Amazon for about $30 for all..

http://www.amazon.com/KF25-Vacuum-F...8&qid=1421665242&sr=8-1&keywords=kf25+to+hose

RB