What's new

Across International

mrsmarybrown,

Any word on shipping your unit from china?

My units are in production now and will be shipped by sea. I do not expect to see them for another 3 weeks. For everyones information, they have a MOQ in place, unfortunately for those of you looking to place just small orders you must go through distributors.

We hope to have our new website designed and up and running, so as to promote our new line of Vacuum Drying Ovens prior to their arrival. Will keep everyone informed. I have a request in for advertising info here on IC, but I still have not heard back from anyone as of yet.

We will eventually be carrying: .9, 1.9, 3.2, 7.8, 10.8 and 20 cuft sized vacuum ovens to supply both the Canadian and US markets.

Last edited:

Roji

My units are in production now and will be shipped by sea. I do not expect to see them for another 3 weeks. For everyones information, they have a MOQ in place, unfortunately for those of you looking to place just small orders you must go through distributors.

What was the MOQ to deal with them directly?

So I have my oven and my pump, but I'm struggling with connecting the two. The guy at the shop told me I needed the SS bellow with the clamps and centering rings. While I was able to hook that up to the vacuum oven (how tight should the clamp be? After tightening it by hand as far as I can go theres still about a 1/2" gap between the 2 ends. Should they be tightened enough to the point they are touching?) I still can't figure out how the other end is supposed to connect to my vacuum pump. I'm working with a Robinair 10 cfm ( http://www.amazon.com/Robinair-15120A-CoolTech-Vacuum-Pump/dp/B000YEPTKS )

Clearly it looks like I need KF/NW25 connector on my pump to connect the hose and clamp to it.

After doing some research and looking at videos of other people's ovens, it doesn't look like they have the whole SS bellow kit.

So I have my oven and my pump, but I'm struggling with connecting the two. The guy at the shop told me I needed the SS bellow with the clamps and centering rings. While I was able to hook that up to the vacuum oven (how tight should the clamp be? After tightening it by hand as far as I can go theres still about a 1/2" gap between the 2 ends. Should they be tightened enough to the point they are touching?) I still can't figure out how the other end is supposed to connect to my vacuum pump. I'm working with a Robinair 10 cfm ( http://www.amazon.com/Robinair-15120A-CoolTech-Vacuum-Pump/dp/B000YEPTKS )

Clearly it looks like I need KF/NW25 connector on my pump to connect the hose and clamp to it.

After doing some research and looking at videos of other people's ovens, it doesn't look like they have the whole SS bellow kit.

The two ends of the clamp do NOT need to touch.

Also you do not NEED the bellow hose. You can pick up some kf25-hose barb fittings. Looks like that's what you're going to need to get to hook up to your current pump.

Something like this on the back of your oven, then use a 3/8" hose to another barb on your pump. Until you upgrade to a better pump that utilizes the kf-25 fittings that is.

icdog

Does anyone know what the thread and size of the vacuum fitting is on the AI 3.2 oven?
They come with a kf25 fitting which comes off and leaves a male threaded part. I am trying to figure out the size and thread of that part.
Tested 1/4" NPT and it seems very tight. A 1/4" British thread was slightly loose.

Any ideas? I'd like to change the fitting to a hose barb instead of using the kf25 hose barb adapter. Seems easier to do especially in Canada.

Dab Strudel

Ive been talking to these people about the Black Monster 3.2. they said they would gladly incorporate a third individually heated shelf for me, quoted me what i asked for, and signed the email as the CEO of CEMA. on the jmxcyqozmpdty webpage you list to contact it says (correct me if im wrong) their parts are made by CEMA and distributed by this JMXCwhatever company. lets just say im talking to CEMA and not this secondary company, why would A huge company (with the pic provided on the slide show at the top of the page showing CEMA and a monster building) would they not be able to afford their own @CEMA . com email address? that shit is included in internet business packages, atleast in the north east, why wouldnt they have it reguardless if it cost a few bucks or not? I think it has a good chance at being a shotty company that does what fraud chinese companies do, when they either close their doors due to bad business reports or the gov finally cracks down on them for selling shit products, they move to another location, set up a new company name, and roll out the same ole product with different wrapping paper and call it BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET, NEVER SEEN IN AMERICA. call me a hater all you want but im not convinced they are legit. anyone can purchase a few random letter webpages, hold it for a couple years cycling the ones you need as needed, call the name an acronym, tell everyone about their hardships to come up with funds to research and machine the product to blind you to the flubs that they missed, maybe theyll buy an oven from a real company to send you a nice test product to really get your jollys rolling then BLAM you rattle them 30-50k and never hear from them again. webpage down, brick and mortar address vacant by friday and in a new shop by monday, new name, new page, and enough funds to buy my family riceballs by the dozen until the next "rich american victim"... sorry to be a sour puss about it all but thats the kinda stuff that happens, and if i can run a quick scheme like that in my head, imagine how good these guys get after their first couple times. maybe I should have kept my comments to myself like dabdynasty did but I rather you take the bad into consideration before you make a decision you have no power to overturn. Maybe someone should offer to try an escrow account in lieu of a test oven or something of the sorts. i dont have enough digits to start that chess match but im sure some of yall do. call me a hater, call me too cautious, but my proverbial roots lie in Missouri so they are going to have to show me something or I aint bitin'. I hope all the best for those of you that put the money up to figure this out.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been talking to these people about the Black Monster 3.2. they said they would gladly incorporate a third individually heated shelf for me, quoted me what i asked for, and signed the email as the CEO of CEMA. on the jmxcyqozmpdty webpage you list to contact it says (correct me if im wrong) their parts are made by CEMA and distributed by this JMXCwhatever company. lets just say im talking to CEMA and not this secondary company, why would A huge company (with the pic provided on the slide show at the top of the page showing CEMA and a monster building) would they not be able to afford their own @CEMA . com email address? that shit is included in internet business packages, atleast in the north east, why wouldnt they have it reguardless if it cost a few bucks or not? I think it has a good chance at being a shotty company that does what fraud chinese companies do, when they either close their doors due to bad business reports or the gov finally cracks down on them for selling shit products, they move to another location, set up a new company name, and roll out the same ole product with different wrapping paper and call it BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET, NEVER SEEN IN AMERICA. call me a hater all you want but im not convinced they are legit. anyone can purchase a few random letter webpages, hold it for a couple years cycling the ones you need as needed, call the name an acronym, tell everyone about their hardships to come up with funds to research and machine the product to blind you to the flubs that they missed, maybe theyll buy an oven from a real company to send you a nice test product to really get your jollys rolling then BLAM you rattle them 30-50k and never hear from them again. webpage down, brick and mortar address vacant by friday and in a new shop by monday, new name, new page, and enough funds to buy my family riceballs by the dozen until the next "rich american victim"... sorry to be a sour puss about it all but thats the kinda stuff that happens, and if i can run a quick scheme like that in my head, imagine how good these guys get after their first couple times. maybe I should have kept my comments to myself like dabdynasty did but I rather you take the bad into consideration before you make a decision you have no power to overturn. Maybe someone should offer to try an escrow account in lieu of a test oven or something of the sorts. i dont have enough digits to start that chess match but im sure some of yall do. call me a hater, call me too cautious, but my proverbial roots lie in Missouri so they are going to have to show me something or I aint bitin'. I hope all the best for those of you that put the money up to figure this out.

You might check and see if they will deal through Ali Baba's guarantee program.

Dab Strudel

Funny thing, I rant hear about their legitimacy and they email me saying how they plan on implementing company email as of today..

funkman

So across ovens are garbage. Bought a 7.5 and the piece of shit doesn't have flat shelves. All 3 are bowed. Bought a cascade. Problem solved.

So across ovens are garbage. Bought a 7.5 and the piece of shit doesn't have flat shelves. All 3 are bowed. Bought a cascade. Problem solved.

So you bought a brand new AI, 7.5 vac oven and it came with warped shelves? Would they not replace the shelves? Do you still have it or did you return the oven to AI?

dabdynasty

We hope to have our new website designed and up and running, so as to promote our new line of Vacuum Drying Ovens prior to their arrival. Will keep everyone informed. I have a request in for advertising info here on IC, but I still have not heard back from anyone as of yet.

We will eventually be carrying: .9, 1.9, 3.2, 7.8, 10.8 and 20 cuft sized vacuum ovens to supply both the Canadian and US markets.

Any update? These guys just keep calling me and sending me emails about ordering from them. Today they sent me screens of completed shipping orders to prove that they are legit. Still smells like a scam to me but I have been wrong in the past.

No ovens yet, apparently still in production.........? China is shut down for their Spring Festive and Chinese New Years, they won't be back to work till March. The whole country basically shuts down for the month of Feb. I don't expect to see my ovens till the end of March as things stand. Not what I signed up for that's for sure. Ya All, be careful now, Ya here! I will get back to you when they arrive.....

A6 Grower

Veteran
I tried to order a DZF-6210 from "Zhengzhou Keda Machinery And Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd." Its a 7.8cuft im pretty sure with 3 24"x24" heated shelves. Also comes with vacuum pump and is a pedestal stand unit Info:

Model No.: DZF-6210
Voltage:AC220/50HZ
Input power:2060W
Max temp.:200 C
Temp. Resolution/fluvtuation:0.1/+-1 C
Work environment humidity:+5~40 C
Max vacuum degree:133Pa
Internal size:560*600*640mm
External size:720*805*1680mm
Capacity: 215L
Shelves: 3pcs(Individual Heated)
Timer:1-9999min
Working chamber material:Stainless steel SUS321

The lady sent me pics of it and said it was in stock. I didnt get a chance to order before Tuesday(day they closed for new year), but she emailed back and assured me whenever i wanted to pay they will get it out as soon as the port opens back up in china(march 13th or something) The cost was $6516 shipped DHL, plus whatever taxes at the port? I have no idea how much thats going to be. Ill let you guys know when i order and it gets here, but as with mrs mary brown, it probably wont be till end of march.

Attachments

• Oven with Vacuum Pump.jpg
    Oven with Vacuum Pump.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts