What's new

ACE STRAINS FROM SEEDS & CLONES

jay sus

not much of a smell yet, but it´s mainly panamanian lemon. there´s a twist of malawi"ripeness" in it. but early still. real robust plant. more on panama side to my eye

jay sus

bit more of the plants. two GT fems are quite different. other is more malawi, other looks almost pure thai(no way this finishes under 16 weeks). about same size but totally different.

jay sus

two zamaldelicas are tall, wiry. other is bit faster to form buds(one in first pic has been in flowering 2 weeks longer). but similar on most accounts

jay sus

panama x malawi. mostly on panama side of cross. robust, branchy. last to stretch of these, so it may stretch still some. all around beauty

jay sus

and last malawi. this is huge, lot taller than rest, branches a lot too. can´t seem to get good pic of it

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Great looking plants JS! I was hoping to find a smoke report on Guatemala as I read through - thanks.

Are you doing anything to fight the spider mites?

jay sus

thanks. guatemala was floral taste, good psycho activity, low tolerance(high builds up nicely). i´m no good at this. i think i will spray tent soon, pyrethrine perhaps?

jay sus

Agreed I be watching this one .nice looking probly have stronger stems .B:)
i´d say it´s strong on all traits. most robust of this batch. i´ve got two more couple of weeks behind, totally different, one more malawi looking, and one pale green, really narrow blades, tight nodes. but in this crowd it may take a lot to stand out.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Got any other Ace gear/crosses to pop? Do you think its worth making the next 'F' of GT? Ive got 15 regs with which Im planning an open pollination.

jay sus

The thing is. So many strains, so little time and space. So i have OE seeds but i've not grown Any yet.

Koondense

Veteran
I knew it, lol.
Thinking of my next Ace pick, so far OE and Snow Moon seem to have most appeal besides the crazy sativas.
And if there were Panama x Pck or Malawi x Panama available I know they would be mine by now.

Holeshot

Hey Jay. Destroyer is a very nice plant with open habit with large buds and colas. Indoors they were large , but foxtailed and light. The uncured bud didn't have a lot of potency . Nice but not overwhelming.I have one almost finished outdoors. So I will cure some of both before making a decision to keep or not. OE is a nice stout , fat leaved plant.Did you grow Columbian gold?

Holeshot

Punta Roja . Nice ...... Grabbed a pack myself. I just sampled some World of seeds .!! Columbian Gold. I'll try and get some pics at harvest in a day or two .I accidentally broke a branch off last week. At 11 weeks..!! Holy shit Just blew me away. I wasn't expecting that. Struggled to smoke second bowl . Medicated to the max.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Good to know Hole. Got some of their 'landrace' beans too.

Either of you try anything from Seeds of Africa? Yup - bean addict here.

jay sus

i did one zamal reunion. wasn´t exactly what i think of zamal, but decent aniseed flavour sativa. hermied at end, nanners were curiously embedded in the buds, made them hard to locate. still have 9 ZR and 13 swazi gold. i have never made seeds intentionally, but what i gather, i´d say you might wanna go to more specific goal with your GTs. open pollination is more preservationist approach perhaps? find an individual which is closest to your ideal and use that. or something else:biggrin:. dubi could chime in some time tested wisdom to the subject.

Latest posts

Latest posts