What's new

ACE STRAINS FROM SEEDS & CLONES

jay sus

then there´s 5 zamaldelica fems and 3 panama x malawi fems. repotted zam and pan x mal in previous post back left zam back right P x M. 1 zam in preflower, rest in veg. good vigour on all strains. zam, GT, and pan x mal most so

Last edited:

jay sus

i harvested guatemala today. at about week 11. if not the greatest yield, it definitely earned it´s salt so to speak. it has spectacular ornamental bud structure, sweet kinda gooseberry or melon taste. bugs ravaged the leaves, buds seem intact.

B

blue_tick

after looking at the Guatemala i find myself asking why have i not open these up yet. been sitting on them for almost 2 yrs . gonna have to crack a couple of these soon

peace

jay sus

There's good gualities in Guatemala, But it seems to shine in crosses. So Maybe tikal would be great for your outdoor grow

B

blue_tick

jay sus

i have the guat and bangi i think i'm gonna cross the two and see what comes from that.

peace

jay sus

about guatemala a bit. now that it´s dried a bit it has clearly a floral aroma. medium yield, that could have been better if vegged a bit longer. but quality is is excellent! close to being my favorite. bit lower thc compared to panama,malawi,gt etc, but it´s no ceiling smoke, after few bowls:biggrin: truly blissfull. me encanta

jay sus

2 GT clones in flowering. weeks 5 and 3 about. one at 3 weeks has better structure/growth habit due pruning all except 1 growth point from the clone when it rooted and started to grow. last pic malawi & GT

Last edited:

jay sus

new batch enters flowering in two phases. about half is repotted and in pre flower. pic 1 GT fems are on left on right is zamaldelica with serious vigour, pic 2 zamaldelica, pic 3 panama x malawi left and malawi(off the hook vigour)

jay sus

now whole batch is in flowering tent. first part has started flowering latter is in preflower. all are very vigorous,tons better than previous seed runs, so most kinks are sorted, probably need to deal with thrips eventually.

jay sus

this is totally unrelated to anything here. but here´s excellent interview of robert connell clarke in icmag. without a doubt most elaborate and intelligent guy around this plant of ours. never heard or read anything off him not worth a thought.

jay sus

lifebreather. malawi was from fem seed. again, i had to recalibrate my idea what strong trippy weed is all aboot.

Lifebreather

Veteran
lifebreather. malawi was from fem seed. again, i had to recalibrate my idea what strong trippy weed is all aboot.

Thanks, brother!

Dude, that plant is amazing.

Licking my lips. Looking to put in a big order soon, will be including a good amount of Ace gear...especially Malawi. ;)

jay sus

tent is 120 x 120 x 200. i do tend to over crowd. smaller plants but more variety. thanks DWD!

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi js nice looking plants, how are the smells on the Panama x Malawi?
The one I grew was a cross between lemon and a sweet not quite skunky but wow it was nice.
It was very virile , yours looks the same strong grower.
Tangwena