What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE STRAINS FROM SEEDS & CLONES

MadMac

far beyond driven...
and this. giant malawi. i´m starting to detect super juicy mango aromas. shear size of it is very refreshing to bonsai farmer. but i can see this being real challenge under HPS/HID lights.

high jay sus,
well if the Malawi smells fruity and sweet you have the pheno i had last year outdoors... she is faster than the other phenos... ideal for outdoor in colder regions... the smoke is also sweet fruity bubblegum and the high is great! Was the strongest outdoor weed since 10 years... under hps she was ready in 11 weeks... with the old killer Malawi my favorite pheno... plz do a smoke report... im curious what you think...
well if you use led for flowering... think about to switch to cmh... you will be rewarded with bigger bud's and more potent weed...
happy growin'
M.:smoker:

picture.php

picture.php

jay sus

hi mac, that was zamaldelica that has sweet fruity smell, malawi is kinda oily. so far better of two malawis i´ve had had carrot taste which morphed into cheesy, spicy in cure. strongest weed i´ve ever had smoked / vaped that is grown indoors. i have no doubt that cmh or hps would double the yield, but potency is phenomenal with these leds. maybe light from them is not so scorching like with hids, less cannabinoids and terpenes degrade/evaporate, dunno. cob style leds are what i will try some point. but for now these are ok. can´t wait till i get to cob some sweet bud malawi style. best of luck and happiness thru gardening. next i get to dig some holes for autos and erdpurts.

jay sus

and i forgot. that early malawi you got last year was epic. really surprised that it matured so far up north.

jay sus

GTs. shorter has massive cola, curious foxtailing if ever there was one. other is tall, lanky, heavy with buds. still some weeks to go.

jay sus

zams. other is more vigorous, other is bit mutant or something, small dense, STICKY buds. at week 9 surprisingly mature, not there yet, i know

jay sus

panama haze left, punto rojo right. that´s my only ace plant on otherwise cannabiogen set up. hope to get these crossed

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Youre always reminding me that Ive got to grow these strains out.

Don't know where you ordered from but did you get any of the panama haze thai seeds?

jay sus

i did get two packs of purple haze thais, grew couple, that´s almost too extreme to indoors. but real treat for me is punto rojo. pure colombians are rare treat, glad there´s still some around. if i never bought a pack it would still take its sweet time to go through what i already have. seems more of an addiction to buy seeds than consuming the plant. or even tie-

Tangwena

Veteran
i did get two packs of purple haze thais, grew couple, that´s almost too extreme to indoors. but real treat for me is punto rojo. pure colombians are rare treat, glad there´s still some around. if i never bought a pack it would still take its sweet time to go through what i already have. seems more of an addiction to buy seeds than consuming the plant. or even tie-
Amen I hear you there my friend
Tangwena

jay sus

harvested both zams and shorter GT. also couple of runts, malawi and panama malawi. those were part of not so graceful second phase which suffered, then suffered more. and then some more. so low yield, but pan x mal is extremely good looking, sticky to the max, but about 10 g worth of it, so it goes. overall this run is bit disappointing at least on yield department. i got fourth 300w panel for my 120x120cm tent, and that got my babes to strech more than i was used to, and stress levels were on red disaster to disaster. also soil based problems on half the plants added to bad situation, i bought what was milder than last time but still too much slow releasing nutes. but for what it´s worth, i´ll manage just fine till next harvest. and to tang, time is nigh for my first cobbing expenditure, i´ll try to stuff about 50-60 grams into it, maize on markets here are about 25 cm long, so should fit. i´m thinking to burying it, vac seal is more practical, so i may cop out to it. but vibes to all, let´s get our hands dirty

Buddler

Veteran
That's the problem with LEDS and stretchy sativas no light penetration to lower buds Unless you scrog Get a vertical set up hang a six in your tent bare bulb with a nice Malawi or panama one each side get buds top to bottom.Anyways just a suggestion enjoy your trippy smoke thanks for the show ..Bud

jay sus

somehow with leds i have gotten better lower buds, maybe because light is so decentralized. but adding one panel got plants to stretch and branch so much more that lack of growth space just stressed them too much. i´ll try with 8 instead of 13 next time, should help some. live and learn, to forget and learn again. next time in case of mites i´ll do neem treatment, could it be applied via vaporisation? treating each leave individually sounds like a chore

Buddler

Veteran
J never heard of vaporisation with the neem if you treat clones you can dip them fast and easy big plants need to be treated via spray top to bottom PITA but it works I use a big sprayer 2 gall type pump up pressure and blast those friggers into the next life scrub all your gear ..Or start over with fresh seed if real bad .. You should try a screen next rd keep all tops the same height .Bud

jay sus

as it is aromatic oil it should work, but in what amount and how to vapour it? co2 sounds really good though, acidosis to mites! and food for plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts