What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Purple Satellite

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
PurpAl x Purple Satellite.
Has the purple color and aroma of PurpAl with stretchy internodal space and purple stems of PurpAl. I wish it yielded like the satellite but it doesn't.
picture.php

picture.php

NENugger

I was able to order some Purp Sat finally

I was able to order some Purp Sat finally

I found it at Mandala Seeds

Hasn't arrived yet so there's always that.

But I was bumming thinking I wasn't going to have it this spring.

Here is a pic taken 10-19 at 42 north . Didn't affect, still smoking those buds.
picture.php

Vysocinagrower

Veteran
I'm trying a purple satellite at 50th north latitude. South slope. I planted 6 seeds and only one is male. When did you harvest it?

My favorite

IMG_20210608_072831.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I didn't try another plant this year, but I do have a cross I made with two stud males from last year...(PCK x Erdpurt) x Purple Satellite. I popped four seeds this year and ended up with two females. They have been in full flower for a month and are finishing up beautifully here in Western Massachusetts. I suspect they have maybe 3 weeks left, so are far and away the earliest plants I've ever grown...they look very Purple Satellite in structure and the aromas coming off them has been fantastic. A heady mix of honeysuckle, musk, floral, fruity and skunky notes that fill the garden. Lots of color on one plant and the other a little greener. Incidentally, we have had 15 inches of rain in July and another 8 inches in August and there is no sign of mold or anything so far. I'm delighted to have what looks to be a super early winner for my climate and still have hundreds of seeds for the future. :)

Foggy420

Here is a purple satellite f2 for the record.

I’ve noticed that all of my PS crosses are very early to start flowering and therefore an early harvest. This works well for my setup with limited space and potential for mold. This one was planted in late April and started flowering in mid June (pic is June 22). Very little branching just like the mother. No mold and a big cola with beautiful pink foxtail / reflowering. Smells like cherry's and old school weed. I’ll be taking this down soon with all cloudy despite the fresh pistils on the foxtails.

Attachments

• photo2065983.jpg
    photo2065983.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 62
  • photo2065984.jpg
    photo2065984.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 53
  • photo2065985.jpg
    photo2065985.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 53
  • photo2065988.jpg
    photo2065988.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 59
  • photo2065987.jpg
    photo2065987.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 61
  • photo2065986.jpg
    photo2065986.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 69

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Not quite as dramatic as your fuschia one last year, but looking great nonetheless. Glad to hear it is mold resistant so far too.

Foggy420

Yea that color was amazing. I’ll never get tired of pulling these pictures up. This was the plant that made these f2 seeds so presumably that fuchsia is in there somewhere. I’ll try again next year.

Attachments

• photo2066137.jpg
    photo2066137.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 61
  • photo2066138.jpg
    photo2066138.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 63

Vysocinagrower

Veteran
image_2066143.jpg
image_2066141.jpg
image_2066142.jpg
image_2066144.jpg
I'm trying a purple satellite at 50th north latitude. South slope. I planted 6 seeds and only one is male. When did you harvest it?

My favorite

This is my favorite plant. It started to bloom first. Now 2-3 weeks. It grows very fast. I have one male, so I'll pollinate it.

You can see how she grew up.

​​​​​​​

Latest posts

Latest posts