What's new

Ace Purple Satellite

SolarLogos

PS8 and PS9, respectively.

View Image

View Image
Those look stellar brother, what an outstanding job you did! Some of the best PS flowers I've seen. Lots of green, but probably not much you can do if they are in the ground flush-wise. Start checking trichomes and take a few samples before you see any amber for comparison.

The calyxes have swollen and engulfed the hairs, frost looks milky/cloudy from the pics. These are getting real close. Cutting back on nutes (if you manually feed) and less water will help them finish if they are reflowering.:kewlpics:
Peace, God bless

F2F

Thanks for the props Solar. As you and I know, it’s all genetics. They only need a little love to be teased out. And, having mentors walk you through with week by week experience is invaluable. :thank you:

I usually fail on a good fade OD as I push the plants pretty hard with long lasting organics. I’ll learn one day. Quit flowering nutes (Mother Earth flower power 1-8-6) a couple wks ago and adding only ACT brew once/wk - 16hr aeration with smidge of high P guano + touch of fresh EWC + molasses; add 1tbs IMO2 (bennies) last hr. By the time a little amber shows hoping most to be milky.

This ACT seemed to ramp up terpenes and swell buds nicely in previous grows. Friends and family liked the flavor. Feed those bennies!

Best of luck and safety to all those patiently waiting for this outdoor season to climax!

Peace
F2F

NENugger

Cola
picture.php

Multiple bud sites getting more sun after trimming.
picture.php

Consolidated

Hi all, I started sampling my 2 clones - in this stage, as shown in the photos (which were taken 4 days ago.) . Super potency, but the mind and heart are in racing, a little, seems to have 10 days -2 weeks more,- to match my liking -till harvest . Tomorrow I will chop a fat branch, because I like to have some nugs in this stage.
On the other hand, the smells are not so loud and drink less water.
Edit: Excellent weed, not anxious...just speedy. The more i vape of her the more I like it.

Attachments

• 20200908_105235.jpg
    20200908_105235.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200908_105205.jpg
    20200908_105205.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200905_124233.jpg
    20200905_124233.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

F2F

Great looking buds guys. It’s cool to see phenotypic variations between us growers, another testament to environment as a major driving force.

NENugger you have the namesake purple kicking, and interestingly look a few weeks behind mine (I’m in Midwest). Consolidated yours are throwing up some classic sativa spears. Reminds me a bit of some Zac Tributes someone posted recently.

I’m documenting progression of trichs every three days on some seeded buds for fun. Will put those up after seeds are harvested.

Peace
F2F

Consolidated

Hello guys, about the early flowers I chopped - on my upper post -, I have to say, are more like consuming cocaine or high grade speed than ganga...
Stimulant and somehow edgy...
Cheers brothers.

F2F

Hello guys, about the early flowers I chopped - on my upper post -, I have to say, are more like consuming cocaine or high grade speed than ganga...
Stimulant and somehow edgy...
Cheers brothers.

Looking good Consolidated. :good:

I harvested two big PS F2’s a couple days ago. They’re seeded due to a mishap with a Zac Trib, but the terps are SO pleasing! Love love love the smell - not good at this but berry/fruity and some lemon or lime in there? I’ll try to define more as I trim. Going with a lot of dry sifting of these after the cure.

Here are my smaller, intended seed plants lol, PS8 & 9 respectively, knocked up with PS and Mango Haze. The PS9 has stronger terps and more frost I think. Probably pull them next weekend. Would have pulled these a few days back but I want viable seeds!

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,
F2F

'Boogieman'

So are most Purple Satellite done by now outdoors? I really want to get my hands on this one but not sure how to get Ace seeds to the states.

F2F

So are most Purple Satellite done by now outdoors? I really want to get my hands on this one but not sure how to get Ace seeds to the states.

Hiya Boogie - unless you have some rare Oax leaner, all outdoor PS should be hanging by now I would think.

the GMS strains are sold out now, but I’ve completed three orders (cash) for various strains in last 12mo. Shoot them an email and inquire. It’s easy and Ace has great service.

Peace
F2F

NENugger

New Release of Purple Satellite is out

New Release of Purple Satellite is out

Please help US farmers out who are looking for distributors that have Purple Satellite.

Last edited:

F2F

But I'm is US and ACE no longer ships to US. Anyone know what distributors have PS currently?

Really bummed to not be able to buy from ACE.

Anyone know why they stopped shipping to US?

Please help US farmers out looking for PS.

I’m on the Ace mailing list NEN and they’ve included a list of distributors I will PM you.

Peace
F2F

Consolidated

Hi guys. I cut the second clone yesterday. They began to bloom in early June, number 2 stopped - mid June - and returns to bloom in mid-late July. I started sampling about 1 month ago, the improvement - potency wise- was great. Smells : piney cream.
# 2 still had some white pistols, as shown in the photos ...

Attachments

• 20201009_112523.jpg
    20201009_112523.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 20201009_120752.jpg
    20201009_120752.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 20201009_120812.jpg
    20201009_120812.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 20201009_112437.jpg
    20201009_112437.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 78

F2F

Hi guys. I cut the second clone yesterday. They began to bloom in early June, number 2 stopped - mid June - and returns to bloom in mid-late July. I started sampling about 1 month ago, the improvement - potency wise- was great. Smells : piney cream.
# 2 still had some white pistols, as shown in the photos ...

Nice and frosty Consolidated. Well done! Looking at your leaf:calyx seems you managed nitrogen during flower better than I.

agree on big potency boost in last weeks. My early samples had me saying “meh, it’s a buzz”. Yesterday I had an “oops” moment. Smoked my first bowl of proper dried PS harvested 2nd wk Sep. intense and all head, and the choice of the skull f#*@ name for the Oax side became immediately obvious. Had great legs to, ~3hr for me. Proper report after cure.

Peace
F2F

Yatramanu

Yes, there are distributors but they appear to only carry ACE's seeds not the other breeders lines that ACE offers. It's pretty frustrating to live less than 300 miles from VermontMan and not be able to buy seeds that are bred to be grown here. VermontMan, please find a US distributor!!!!

Yatramanu

Don't get me wrong, I love ACE seeds and have been growing many of their strains for the last five years. My last order from them (July) was confiscated by US Customs. Right now it doesn't look like anything can get through.

Koondense

Veteran
I have a spare pack of PS, if anyone is totally desperate to get it, send me a pm. I accept kidneys if you don't have cash or bitcoins :D

Cheers

F2F

PS dry sift

PS dry sift

As I’m going to be dealing with a bit of heavily seeded bud, I dug out bubble bags and improvised a quick sift run for practice.

A little dirty. Not cured yet so flavor wasn’t all there. No surprise effect was quicker and harder hitting than the flower.
picture.php

Peace,
F2F

Latest posts

Latest posts