What's new

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

R

rüdiger

all female:biggrin:

they have to be small in this spot, i try to grow with the surrounding vegetation speed. its a big pile of rotten plant matter stones and other things, nature got on it slowly.

i can not visit often my spots. but i try my best

konopenko

Veteran
Whatsup Ace growers, I visited our Alps again to plant few NepJ females and one OE clone..only few plants left for outdoor this year:2 lovely females for Bohinj, and one pair going to dača 1600 :)
NepaleseJam
picture.php

Here is my comrade Shiva, she is causing me many problems: barking in forest while I plant, attacking animals and people..she even raided on few spots destroying some ganjas..but great guard dog, I can leave my one month child alone with her..and she hates cops specialy chopers and blue vans ;)
picture.php

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
Hello bro, you have a very nice alpine nepal jam:)
I hope she will like it up there.

I just checked my germination plate and found three little tails.
Both Ace Malawis and one AngolaLiambaxMT popped at the moment, maybe the other ALxMT will follow tomorrow. These are going somewhere warmer than bohinj, but I have 8 little plants just waiting to be put somewhere up in the mountains. Not Ace gear, but interesting stuff from Eurasia:)

Saludos

gh0st9

Veteran
Any strain recs for 30 n? Starting late because been focusing on my indoor game. I figured it time to trek back outside and do proper plants this time, instead of 1/2 zip sog fields. Gotta love the southern sunshine!

konopenko

Veteran
Hey Koondense you are quite late with germination, I heard when you germinate so late female/male rate is on male side...I still have some clones to share, contact me when you pass Ljubljana bro!
Ghost9 you can plant almost all classic Ace strains on that latitude imo. Im at 45N and with proper fall even 12-14 weeks sativa throws some buds :biggrin:
Thanks Rudiger Im waiting for your next update ;)

Koondense

Veteran
I know, but had to be late to avoid having big plants. I want them to stay small, still they have time to stretch until end october:)

We'll see how the ratio will be, still waiting for one ALxMT to pop, the others are in the ground. Both malawi and ALxMT seedlings have a purplish hue on their leaves, which I find strange but interesting.

R

rüdiger

pussies are out, but in a garden ;-)
more follow, its now planting time:dance013:

i prepare a sps irrigation system it will be installed in a small lake:biggrin:

konopenko

Veteran
You said lake :) my two OE clones are on a suicide mission just 300m from Bohinj lake coast..Jah will watch for them :)
picture.php

picture.php

R

rüdiger

my lake is a bit smaller:biggrin:

hopefully they stand their first nights!
are those reveg?

:tiphat:

konopenko

Veteran
Guten morgen Rudiger und Bleiweis mochten Sie gemuse rauchen :)
Yes they are in reveg mode rudiger, its first time with clones for me...Im not very sure how will they react when transplanted outdoors. When they were cloned, they went on 24/0 for few weeks and than 18/6. They need at least 6 weeks of veg to become decent plants.
Hey B. watsup! Growing some ganja near Bohinj was my old dream, imagine that lovely summer air, winds from Alps and morning mist from lake...sounds kinda romantic but water is still quite cold 10-12C so no puffing when swimming :)

R

rüdiger

'imagine that lovely summer air, winds from Alps and morning mist from lake...sounds kinda romantic'

it is, brate, it is:tiphat:

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Hi there,
today I put two Malawis and an AngolaThai in the ground, they were pregrown indoors for 12 days and are now experiencing the first sunrays. They surely like the sun, because for some minutes they were put sideways in a box and when I took them out they were all turned versus the sun:)

I can't wait to see how they will do here at 45N:)

:tiphat:

konopenko

Veteran
Hey Rudiger shit is looking sexy ;) I didnt knew bourgeoisie also grows cannabis :biggrin:
Yo Koondense we are ready for some pics..

Koondense

Veteran
Konopenko, you'll have to wait a bit. I only have some photos of them in the soil, not much to see.

Some weeks and things will get more interesting.

Meanwhile go check my Alps guerrilla thread, the spot is just south of your Jezerski plac. On the other side of Vogel:)

R

recent guest

The Ace gear tends to do well in the crosses that I have made. Here is a Destroyer x Chocolope, the mother was a very Thai influenced Destroyer pheno that went 14 weeks, the chocolope father makes almost all of the offspring manageable outdoors in Colorado, and the effect is exactly what one would expect, very cerebral.

picture.php

That is the mother of a second great homemade CBG/Ace hybrid, Pakistan Chitral Kush x (Destroyer x Chocolope), a totally unstable progeny in which all sorts of phenos crop up, from Destroyer heavy phenos to ones such as this, a PCK influenced pheno with some evidence of the others, particularly the chocolope smell. Almost all show the PCK purpling from around the second/third week of flower.

picture.php

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Konopenko! Wonderful read man and wow what beautiful ladies you grow. Your scenery is awesome. more on ya

McKush

konopenko

Veteran
Hey Bear Riot lovely girls you have there! I specially like that wooden wall behind them and straw on soil. Perfect cover for perfect ladies :) You are right ACE/CBG genetics generate great crosses...I already crossed NepJ to Chizbek(PCK/Uzbeka) a few years ago..results were very colourfull and tasty as well ;)
McKush welcome and thanks for kind words :) fell free to share your growing skills with us.

Latest posts

Latest posts