What's new

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

red panama

Panama red3.jpg
Panama red4.jpg

green panama

Panama green.jpg
Panama green2.jpg

Just received Earth Juice's Volcano Bat guano. 0-8-1 those pics were a week ago by the way

cheers for the support guys, how shall I apply the Bat Guano powder? work into the first 3" of soil?. first time using this stuff.

Panama green vs Panama red :biggrin: I wanna smoke those frosty pink buds so bad!.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here's what the plants look like now and they're still growing. I gave them some coconut water, cactus puree, fulvic acid, molasses, neem oil and 1/4 strength Big Bloom yesterday and they seemed pretty dang perky about it today.

I made the 3' planter around this one into a 6' planter and when I took the fencing off around it the roots had already reached to every side and all the way down to the ground. These Malawis have the craziest root growth I've ever seen. This is my favorite one so far.
View attachment 250421

Here's the one the is apparently like the Killer Malawi pheno. Beautiful plant.
View attachment 250422

And this one is hardly recognizable from when I first put it to flower.
View attachment 250423

And here's the fourth female that I didn't show last time and said it wasn't worth keeping. I hope I was right because I didn't clone it. It was retarded during veg. It had deformed leaves and some black junk on the inside of every new leaf set during veg, but I figured I'd flower it just to see what it did and this girl totally straightened everything out once it started to flower. Hopefully, this isn't some amazing pheno that I'm going to be kicking myself for not cloning it.
View attachment 250424

Good job Ace Seeds, these are lovely plants to grow.

Thanks for the kind words Lightweight, i'm glad you are enjoying with the malawi, they are really enjoying your good cares and the intense sun there. Colas are exploding for such small height!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
HI kiwigreen420 :) I'm glad they are finally starting to flower, next 2 months are going to be very interesting. Thanks for the updates, wish you have a great start of autumn.

konopenko

Veteran
Lovely plants kiwi, my panama green pheno had very big kinda indica leaves..not so thin as yours..gona roll some panama now :canabis:
hey dubi whatsup, I will pass it to the left :)

My green one had wide indica like leaves in veg. What did yours smell like?.
attachment.php
does it look similar to yours?.

what date did you harvest your green one?.

Here's the Malawi too

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

konopenko

Veteran
Lovely progress Kiwi! I choped her a bit after 15 october. Smelled like a first grade cannabis mate :) reminds me a lot to Durban I grew 5-6 years ago..very minthy and delicious:canabis: she is also quite strong ganja for my taste..you become very tired and stoned for few hours-very strange for 100% sativa. Girls are banging looks like they gona explode in few weeks. Stay safe bro!

Koondense

Veteran
Bump!

I'm just thinking of putting some malawi seeds to soak for a guerrilla experiment.
A very kind person gifted me those seeds(among many more other strains) and I think I should give it a try.

Thing is I'm at around 45N and generally tropical varieties don't finish well in this region and latitude, but I was inspired by this thread:)

There are two or three strains I will try, the ACE Malawi and Angola x Thai(probably LMN, F2), maybe also some Paraguayan landrace. I want quite small plants, not any sort of bushes or monsters, just to see if there is a chance to get some tropical flowers to ripe.

So my dilemma is when to put them outside to prevent fast growing, if there are any comments on this, it could help me a lot.

R

rüdiger

ay,

plant after solstice, (maybe induce flower before indoor)

plant in pot/bag + wick irrigation (rootbound)

i think the way is rootbound and/or low nutrients.

better clone that is mature allready.

is here 'official' ACE guerilla checkpoint?

i plant after solstice and induce flower indoor with zamaldelica.51N

:tiphat:

orfeas

Veteran
Hi Koondense!
Planting late June will most probably produce low profile plants.

Hey Ruedy!
Could elaborate a bit on the "wick irrigation", please?

Orfeas

konopenko

Veteran
Hey Koondense LMN Angola/Thai f2 you say :) you got those seeds from Blood right...whats with my rasta bro? If you have some time next week, I could bring you some clones..look whats on the menu (OE, Tikal and maybe NepJ male/female :biggrin: from seeds) I will try to push one NepJ male to you, so we could pollinate some ganjas in august :woohoo:
Hey rudiger its not offical, but all are welcome: ACE/CBG outdoor ganjas, animals and pics from nature :)
Orfeas I also noticed that sativas get into flowering phase lot earlier if you limit them with space and nutrients.

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks for advices, planting after solstice it is, pregrowing indoors 2 weeks on 16/8 or 15/9.
We'll see what will come out of this project, hopefully some trippy ganja:)

Kono, great news!

R

rüdiger

wick/sub irrigation

wick/sub irrigation

maybe this can be useful for some...

i can only show very small scale but can be used in all dimensions.

1. Wick irrigation for container with res. below

the reservoir can be a hole you dig in the ground, put in plastic, fill up and then cover with something.

the wick itself is a fleece material you can get in every supermarket for bottom cleaning.
there is glassfiber-wick available, which is very good but hard to find.

Last edited:
R

rüdiger

part 2

part 2

2. Wick irrigation with res. beside or above

this system can be also used in open ground when you dig or install a bigger res beside a or above plantation.
the wick should be covered with something(insulation/drain tubes) when exposed to sunlight.

very useful when plant near a river or lake.

i do not recommend to use strong nutrient solutions in wick systems.

3. SPS irrigation
(invented by rüdiger and malawi herself:biggrin::smokeit:)

my oktopussies go swimming rootbound@ 51N. i try.

rüdiger

Last edited:

konopenko

Veteran
Hey rudiger, looks quite crowdy there - they are still unsexed right..its very brave attempt at 51N :) keep us updated bro!

Latest posts

Latest posts