What's new

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

R

recent guest

Hey Bear Riot lovely girls you have there! I specially like that wooden wall behind them and straw on soil. Perfect cover for perfect ladies :) You are right ACE/CBG genetics generate great crosses...I already crossed NepJ to Chizbek(PCK/Uzbeka) a few years ago..results were very colourfull and tasty as well ;)
McKush welcome and thanks for kind words :) fell free to share your growing skills with us.

Thanks Kono!

Mulch is key in hot and dry environments like mine. This particular mulch is designed to leech Nitrogen and trace minerals to the soil below. It is a layer of cardboard topped with roughly two inches (a generous amount) of manure-rich compost, then an inch thick layer of partially decomposed leaves, then a layer of year old spoiled hay which has yellowed on top and looks like straw. I have mixed Azomite (A to Z of Minerals Including Trace Elements) into each layer. Today I added another topping of fresh manure-compost to provide additional nitrogen and moisture retention for the coming dry period in august, when herbaceous plants usually add most of their growth around here.

konopenko

Veteran
NepJam, Charger-autoflower from Canada and my darling Šiva :)
picture.php

NepJ visited our Alps 1600m, I expect some buds this year :smokeit:
picture.php

R

rüdiger

killer brate!

beautiful colors!

I want a picture of Šiva, sitting and guarding my mala soldatka in river körfez. and i want it bad.:biggrin:

Koondense

Veteran
Small update on my first Ace attempt.
Had 2 Malawis and one AngolaThai, one malawi was eaten by a hungry slug, the other two seem pretty fine. Starting off slow, but still much time left to speed up things before they go into flower, which will probably be in mid/end august. I'll probably have to bend them for better light exposure, who knows what will happen during the summer:)

ALxMT

Malawi

Bleiweis

Veteran
Im keeping my fingers crossed you'll be able to pull off both of them :) we need a sunny autumn :)

Koondense

Veteran
According to some climatologists, el nino should affect european autumn with less precipitations and more sun, kind of like an indian summer.

Surely hoping for the best possible weather:)

:headbange

konopenko

Veteran
They are fine bro, what kinda dry soil is that ;)
Hey B. whatsup, Rudy Im not so sure about river korfez and Šiva..pet doctor gave me some terrible news about her health problem..I cried 3 days..now she receives hemp oil and best liver for meal, maybe she recovers, she is only 6 months old.:tiphat:

konopenko

Veteran
Zdrastvuj bro, my girls are sufering big time :) I think they are receiving to much water..cant help them with dat-it comes from the sky, but good news is that charger-auto is severly pollinated with NepJ dust ;)
picture.php

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Yo brate,
water is surely not lacking this summer, my girls love it.

Last week I checked how my ALxMT and Malawi are doing and I found them happy but still small-ish. Not in the best positions under the big plants, but they will get bigger in august. No worries for small size.

There was a very strong smell coming off the Malawi, I was surprised of the intensity for such a small plant. The ALxMT had no smell at all, but I'm afraid a bit of the Malawi's strenght.
Perhaps it's an early male, who knows.

I'll get some pictures next week, stay safe and say hello to bojevnica Šiva;)

konopenko

Veteran
Yo Koondense, nice to hear everything is growing well..If Malawi is a male could you save some pollen for me? What do you say to OE/Malawi or Panama/Malawi? Doesnt sound to bad hm ;) Stay safe bro!

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
No problem kono,
if any of the two is a male I'll store the pollen for sure.
But first I gotta figure out how to do it properly:D

Cheers

ManyManySpliffs

If you can move them far away from the girls, that would be the best way. Digging a nice hole around them so as not to disturb the roots too much and re-pot them. Get them far away (meaning indoors under a light) and cover with a bag, then shake away when its time to collect the pollen. Store pollen in fridge. Kill the male once you collect enough pollen.

Koondense

Veteran
I wouldn't mind the male pollinating a nearby female:)
It's a guerrilla operation and sadly I'll be forced to collect pollen on site, if I got a male.

What's the material to use for collection? Some plastic bags tend to have a charge and attract dust particles and probably pollen also. I'll probably use the good old baking paper for collection and a plastic case for storing it.

Anyway, still a long time to grow, with this year's summer weather is one of the best so far, no need for watering(actually too much water in some areas) and normal temperatures are very good for the sativas it seems.

ManyManySpliffs

Well if you collect on site nature will do its course, but you'll end up with a lot more seeded bud on most of your females. Pollen will get in the air and travel. Harder to control that way but if its what you want, it'll happen.

konopenko

Veteran
Good morning cannasmokers, wake&bake is a good option for lovely day :)
Some guerilla NepJ on 800 meters :) they started flowering slowly...
picture.php

First spliff of a day goes to hero state of Donetck and Lugansk! Bratja Ни шагу назад!

Koondense

Veteran
Great Kono!
Did you water them regularly? :biggrin:
I hope your kamikaze OEs are still on their mission.

I can't wait to take a pic of my Malawi and AngolaThai, should be some time next week. Last time they were still small but AxT had the most beautiful leaves I've ever seen. Hopefully one of them is male:)