What's new

Ace gear and all

Buddler

Veteran
"Wheee! I've kicked into flowering!" So spoke my local NLD... :biggrin: giving no dime for the sweltering heat,
evoking hopes for an early October harvest...

Thanks, vcasqui!

:tiphat:Orfeas
Nice ORF flower mode:woohoo:early harvest..

G

Really interesting hermano!If the smoke delivers ,yeehaw, a fast NLD is what you needed,right?Maybe consider of chucking some pollen on Lilly next year...:thinking:

A bit warm,eh?:biggrin:

orfeas

Veteran
Thanks heaps, Bud!

Syd, however intangible a fast NDL may be I can still recall my first local NLD harvested mid September a couple of decades ago, of which me ass kept no seeds...wish I'd known what a gem I possessed back then for a few mates of mine still have reminiscence of one of the best weed they have ever toked...that was then...
will she deliver, there'll be no bloody need to adulterate her despite knowing about the process of evolution...anyhoo :biggrin: I've still got to stabilise the line so Darwin can wait for the time being... :biggrin:

Now Lazarus resurrected and so did my waco PurplePCKxErdpurt deciding to catch up with them beanstalks...yet one thing I haven't taken into consideration is the fast maturing and consequent yellowing of them stalks :biggrin:

As for the heat, its death throes are imminent but so is the turn of the weather bringing storms and hail and all...so gotta move me ass and tie any loose branch of the Goddess...

:tiphat:orfeas

Attachments

• P1090975.jpg
    P1090975.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 9
  • P1090976.jpg
    P1090976.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 9
G

Good morning !You're right man,stabilize first,outcross later...

Wow,that local must have been the grail...

Yes,the weather is gonna go bonkers again...At least there's gonna be some sunshine later ,so I hope no mould issues...

Saludos commandante ! :tiphat:

orfeas

Veteran
Good morning !You're right man,stabilize first,outcross later...

Wow,that local must have been the grail...

Yes,the weather is gonna go bonkers again...At least there's gonna be some sunshine later ,so I hope no mould issues...

Saludos commandante ! :tiphat:

sure was, cavronito, but I hate the past tense... :biggrin:
there's hope now that Greece has gone medical ;)

speaking of heat the Mountain's been almost out of sight for the last coupla days, discomfort level very high and I have to tend to my patch twice a day...yet there's not much the heat allows me to carry out...repotting the fine Jamaldelica is mandatory for she's been a pain in the neck with her feeding caprice...she's so frackin whimsical ...

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Orfeas, I love all the space you have to work with there. Very good concealment with other garden varieties. Peace

orfeas

Veteran
Hi Orfeas, how many liters was the zamadelicas pot, in the last photo of her?

I wish you the best...:tiphat:

~ 10 lt my friend...thank you!

Orfeas, I love all the space you have to work with there. Very good concealment with other garden varieties. Peace
concealment is hard to keep, especially if sb wanders about...yet when I showed the picture to a friend, he exclaimed "Oh man, this must be a beanstalk!" only to realise that he was actually looking at one...I had to point me finger at the waco :biggrin:

Yep, this is smart:0)

Very cool looking plants those last two.
at last it started looking the part awright :biggrin: it only made me sow a few more lines of beans to catch up and keep the concealment...

Now I can't help reiterating how amazed I am at the pictured OE going so strong and healthy despite knowing where she stands...like afore said the main stem at 10 cm above ground and for 5 cm length is as thick as a PC cable...
me playing the part of a drone ...

Attachments

• P1090990.jpg
    P1090990.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 10

orfeas

Veteran
finally managed to get round to providing my 180 cm Jamaldelica with a lot bigger size shoes, 30 lt that is...had to lay her down to gently pull her out of the ten-litre pot...she'd gotten rootbound and that's what slow growth is attributed to, I reckon...yet this is what I had in mind for 180 cm is the max restricted height...
Now if she keeps shooting up, which Ι hope won't be the case, I'll be facing the dilemma "pinching off tops or bending them down"...
which one would you folks go for?

Attachments

• P1090997.jpg
    P1090997.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 17
  • P1090996.jpg
    P1090996.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 13
  • P1090995.jpg
    P1090995.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 11
  • P1090994.jpg
    P1090994.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 12

ULMW

finally managed to get round to providing my 180 cm Jamaldelica with a lot bigger size shoes, 30 lt that is...had to lay her down to gently pull her out of the ten-litre pot...she'd gotten rootbound and that's what slow growth is attributed to, I reckon...yet this is what I had in mind for 180 cm is the max restricted height...
Now if she keeps shooting up, which Ι hope won't be the case, I'll be facing the dilemma "pinching off tops or bending them down"...

Greetings Orfeas,
Lovely plant and the 30l should see you both fine. Bending at this point onwards rather than topping as it can stunt growth further still and if done this late it may bring down yields. See how it unvails in the next 14 to 21 days in the new pit and feed uptake etc.
Happy growing!

gorilla ganja

I agree with ULMW. Bend her over gently. You can try and put the pot on it's side with some support. Having the pot on a angle will drastically reduce height.
Your plants are looking great, sending you good vibes for a strong finish.

Peace GG

vcasqui

I would say that you timed pretty good the change of pot. Now she should have room to expand the roots for the flowering stage. I don't think she will get much taller, but if she does, I think bending/SuperCropping the new shoots should be enough.

Bending the pot is not a bad idea, but maybe the stem is too big and inflexible now.

Btw, impressive plant for a 10l pot...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Hi orfeas,

Looks like your Thai leaning semi autoflowering Zamaldelica has really decided to go into the flowering stage, so i wouldn't recommend you to top her as it would delay her flowering. But if height is a big concern then do it, although bending down the branches is a much better option now (but try to protect her from very heavy rains in case you decide to do it). Best regards! :tiphat:

orfeas

Veteran
appreciate your feedback, you larrikins! :)
both tilting the pot and bending them branches are impractical in their own rights...no space for the former and no suppleness for the latter. The last 10-15 cm of the highest branches though can be manipulated downwards and that would enable them to steal away from undesired eyes...:biggrin:

The space predicament is due to the boisterously territorial PxM claiming every inch of my meagre premises...she gives off almost no smell, but the little pods that grow at the base of the nodes carry a tantalising intoxicating odour reminiscent of lemon flowers, hard to pull me nostrils away...
see for yourselves... :biggrin:

Attachments

• P1090993.jpg
    P1090993.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 9
  • P1090992.jpg
    P1090992.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 13
  • P1090998.jpg
    P1090998.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 10
  • P1090991.jpg
    P1090991.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 9

Buddler

Veteran
appreciate your feedback, you larrikins! :)
both tilting the pot and bending them branches are impractical in their own rights...no space for the former and no suppleness for the latter. The last 10-15 cm of the highest branches though can be manipulated downwards and that would enable them to steal away from undesired eyes...:biggrin:

The space predicament is due to the boisterously territorial PxM claiming every inch of my meagre premises...she gives off almost no smell, but the little pods that grow at the base of the nodes carry a tantalising intoxicating odour reminiscent of lemon flowers, hard to pull me nostrils away...
see for yourselves... :biggrin:

Nice trunk ORF better sharpen up the chainsaw for harvest time ! love the look of those Sats nice plants sir..

orfeas

Veteran
A day in the life of an Orient Express

A day in the life of an Orient Express

She had had a very healthy life right from sprouting until 19th July when I detected a horrendous spot an inch or two above ground and immediately put my surgery tools in use. The damage was so extensive that I had to scrape-taper the trunk so deep I almost left no bark around it having removed most xylem ....I spread some pruning paste all around the wound and covered it with a hollow bamboo stick that I made fast around the stem...
Five weeks later, today that is, I undid the bamboo "wrapping" and there I was staring in awe...she had fixed the damage in a rough sort of primitive way having reproduced an almost new stem...
Now she might not be in the very pink, but apart from the random intense leaf yellowing she's doing bloody fine...just started flowering and so did I with feeding her, hoping that the yellowing is nutrient related...
I'll be extremely pleasantly surprised if she makes it to the very end...
The last three pics are of today.

:tiphat:Orfeas

P.S. Buddler, dwdude, you make my day with your verbal contribution! :)

Attachments

• P1090933.jpg
    P1090933.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 14
  • P1090935.jpg
    P1090935.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 11
  • P1090937.jpg
    P1090937.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 14
  • P1100022.jpg
    P1100022.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 12
  • P1100024.jpg
    P1100024.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 12
  • P1100016.jpg
    P1100016.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 17
G

Amazing job,amazing genetics! :respect:
I'll be extremely pleasantly surprised if she makes it to the very end...

Also extremely pleasantly high if I may add :biggrin:
The yellowing might be because this strain is a real hog in flowering,maybe she would like some more food me thinks...She is a pleasure to the eye,nonetheless.

Hope for the best:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts