What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace gear and all

Buddler

Veteran
Orf just wanted to coment on the yellowing, check those limbs for mould because that's what my Malawi s did last summer. I had to take a few major branches leaves were yellowing turned out to be more stem mould I had to cut off..BTW nice surgery repair job.:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi orfeas,

Beautiful and healthy Panama x Malawi and Orient Express, they are going to produce a very nice yield under your good cares ;)

I'm glad that the Orient Express recovered from the stem damage, maybe you can consider to protect and bandage the affected area to protect the plant from external patogens or from strong rains and winds. Remember also that Orient Express requires high levels of nutrients in late veg and through the whole flowering stage so maybe you can also consider to increase her feeding too.

Have a great start of week! :)

orfeas

Veteran
Thank you, lads, for chiming in!

Syd, I do hope you're right about the smoke... :biggrin:

Buddler, you're partly right about the correlation between yellowing and rot for one of them branches was lightly affected...

dubi, I appreciate your advice, she was pretty hungry and after a few fertilised waterings she seems to be getting in the pink... :)
of course I've been keeping the "operated" part wrapped up to ward off any more infection and I will give all the plants a nice aspirin shower to maximise the ward-off-attempt... :)

Sam, I now seem to have acquired a second title, thanks for bequeathing it :biggrin:

:tiphat:orfeas

orfeas

Veteran
Purple Pakistan x Erdpurt

Purple Pakistan x Erdpurt

after having been called quite a few names this purple paki x erdpurt has started acting its age and fattening its buds...gotta love the pinkish hues and the intense shweet smell I cannot tell...
yet I am bewildered by them long thin blades :chin:
do indicas ever produce such leaves? never seen one...

:tiphat: orfeas

P.S. failed to mention, but for dwdude's urge she wouldn't sit in the ground but in trash...

Attachments

• P1100042.jpg
    P1100042.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 14
  • P1100043.jpg
    P1100043.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 15
  • P1100044.jpg
    P1100044.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 14

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Orfeas, In the right conditions the recessive genes can be expressed. I have a China Yunnan Indica that is a double meristem plant. One meristem is green and expressing thin 7 & 9 leaf sets. The right meristem is colorful and has 9 & 11 thin leaf sets.
The leaf pattern on your plant has a very interesting structure. With the wide leaf separation I see ancient ancestors of Asian sativa, Thai genetics. Enjoy this rare beauty, you may never see another one. Beautiful plant my friend. Peace

orfeas

Veteran
Purple Mex

Purple Mex

Hey, farmerlion, I hear you on the rarity bit! I'm getting older while being taught all the time! :biggrin:

Now my Purple Mex is giving me a bit of a hard time trying to keep her two metre height under me thumb... she's been in flowering mode for more that a week now and I hope she'll stretch no more...
on a side note, she's had the least stem rot damage going strong and lush all the way...smells are so subtle I cannot dissect...

Attachments

• P1100050.jpg
    P1100050.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 12
  • P1100049.jpg
    P1100049.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100048.jpg
    P1100048.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 16
  • P1100047.jpg
    P1100047.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100046.jpg
    P1100046.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 19
G

What a babe!:) Maybe the pck genes help with the fungi.I think in a couple of weeks she'll smell like fresh lemons,but it evolves...I 'm curious if this one will go purple ,too.Also ,be cautious about nanners.Both of my purple mexis from this pack had issues...But the weed is worth it,my favourite functional morning smoke from the last batch .I believe that you will be harvesting before November ...:tiphat:

orfeas

Veteran
Oye "downunder"! a beautiful plant indeed...
as for caution, so many things to be cautious of, one more won't kill me... :biggrin: the climate is what I am worried about most though...

there's a faint sweetness atm that will disclose itself later on as you say...

orfeas

Veteran
panamala

panamala

Well, well, shorter days longer nights lower temps and the lady has been clustering for a week now...she almost touches the surrounding walls and makes circulation a drag...crouching and bending and a twisting is what I resort to...bloody helllaa :biggrin: she would have been double the volume, had she not undergone partial amputation...only hope she won't have to need it anymore come nice fall...
ranting no more here goes the peeping :biggrin:

Attachments

• P1100067.jpg
    P1100067.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 15
  • P1100064.jpg
    P1100064.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 14
  • P1100063.jpg
    P1100063.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 13
  • P1100062.jpg
    P1100062.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 9

Buddler

Veteran
OK time to bump this one Mr ORF.. Whats going on in your tropical garden?I hope Zuess and the rest of the greek gro gods are beaming down on your patch and producing gleaming trichomes and ya you know , stuff like that..:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
after having been called quite a few names this purple paki x erdpurt has started acting its age and fattening its buds...gotta love the pinkish hues and the intense shweet smell I cannot tell...
yet I am bewildered by them long thin blades :chin:
do indicas ever produce such leaves? never seen one...

:tiphat: orfeas

Wow orfeas! :biggrin: I'm enjoying a lot seeing the freaky traits of your PCK x ErdPurt in flowering, amazing colors and amazing thin and elegant leaf traits as well. Wish you and yours are doing well! :huggg:

Tipunch

Hi Dubi,
Why aren't you working on Colombians anymore. What strain of yours has the most Colombian genetics?

Thanks Dubi!:dance013:

orfeas

Veteran
OK time to bump this one Mr ORF.. Whats going on in your tropical garden?I hope Zuess and the rest of the greek gro gods are beaming down on your patch and producing gleaming trichomes and ya you know , stuff like that..

Hey, Bud, really appreciate your concern about me garden :) been busy as a bee...
Zeus has been benevolent, no complaints therein...yet the dame is not in a good shape... I'll shoot some first thing tomorrow...

Wow orfeas! I'm enjoying a lot seeing the freaky traits of your PCK x ErdPurt in flowering, amazing colors and amazing thin and elegant leaf traits as well. Wish you and yours are doing well! :huggg:

Hola che!
she's freaky alright, isn't she? sticky and stinky comes along :biggrin:
Thanks heaps for your wishing! :huggg:

Good news along side bad ones after sunup...

orfeas

Veteran
crippled dame

crippled dame

did I say I hoped there'd be no more operating? Well, one aspiration less...:petting:
maiming after maiming she's come to this embarrassing state having lost half her limbs most of which were about two metres long...silver line is she's become much more airy now and she'll be able to handle bud rot more effectively, will she get away with stem rot in the end...
budding's becoming denser and denser, packing trichs along the way, a tantalising sweet smell reminiscent of gardenia and orange blossoms, a wonderful plant all around... :)
on a side note, she's been fed not a drop of ferts so far...a trough big enough does the job alright :biggrin:

P.S. good news will follow suit later in the day...

Attachments

• P1100093.jpg
    P1100093.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100083.jpg
    P1100083.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 16
  • P1100082.jpg
    P1100082.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 11
  • P1100078.jpg
    P1100078.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 11
  • P1100098.jpg
    P1100098.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 22

orfeas

Veteran
OE

OE

getting denser and denser...so many small leaves, never seen before...
despite sitting in ~100 lt soil, still asking for food, gluttonous little plant :biggrin:
her smell is not that strong yet, sort of freshly ground coffee.

Attachments

• P1100092.jpg
    P1100092.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 15
  • P1100080.jpg
    P1100080.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100081.jpg
    P1100081.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 11

orfeas

Veteran
my poor Zamaldelica has been shedding quite regularly, a very fast complete yellowing and a drop at the slightest touch...self defol or imminent fall...
dudemate, what d'you reckon? heard you talking about them dead leaves... I gotta say this lady is squeaky clean otherwise...so far that is :biggrin: it does impress me though, the fact that while my panamala went through so much loss, this Zam stands aloof and just keeps thickening her calf size colitas...smelling of mango somewhat more aromatic...
Oh I've already found a green seed and I've been on the look-out ever since...the tendency is there you know... :biggrin: don't wanna end up like those guys who expect a particular sex of offspring and eventually they get the other one...

:tiphat:

Attachments

• P1100088.jpg
    P1100088.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 12
  • P1100087.jpg
    P1100087.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 8

Buddler

Veteran
getting denser and denser...so many small leaves, never seen before...
despite sitting in ~100 lt soil, still asking for food, gluttonous little plant :biggrin:
her smell is not that strong yet, sort of freshly ground coffee.

AH the OE ! orf wanna watch vicariously thru your eyes develop in to a huge beast o burden never never ! Long as the buds are green let the fans drop and the grow gods leave a few seeds for next yr..:lurk:

deepwaterdude

Mornin' orf; your girl looks good, seems to be yellowing lower leaves in the low light areas, and they look like the plant's using 'em up, dropping 'em off. Kid of a self feeder. If Buddler says go, I go along;) Got a Mango one, eh? The ganja gods are good;)