What's new

ABUSIVE OGK and Snoop Dog

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
That's my biggest gripe on the Abusive OG actually - the drop in smell after drying. It's amazing when growing, especially the rich earthy coffee thing, but it gets much milder on drying. A friend gave me a smoke of his recently that had cured for three months, and the lemon/fuel smell was stronger again, but still not reeking, which is the impression you get when it's flowering. Adding bat guano to the mix definitely increased the smell/taste though.

Another friend who grows in hydro managed to make his smell almost like burnt rubber...:(

I haven't managed to get hold of any of the other OGKs yet, but I wouldn't lose this one, as its potency is top-notch. Did manage to drop my fluoro on the mother last week, which didn't help though. Not having much luck in the veg room lately, but that's another story...:)

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
I got some mids last night (all seeded and stemmy) and its lime green and smells like coffee and a spice rack

is this a kush? if i grew out the seeds, and it resembled the pics above and smelled like coffee and had a nice buzz, would you buy it?

I have about 6-10 seeds from that dime, if anyone in here wants to grow the next big thing!

ArcticBlast

J

JeffSpicoli

Mr English Rick...your sooo annoying dude :joint:

you can say that again...
Kinda reminds me of yummybud, in the sense of no matter how many times we tell him to stay out of chem/kush threads, he never takes our advice

The samples of OG Kush that I smoked from dispensaries smelled amazing, extremely pungent Pinesol/Lemon Citrus/Fuel/Citrus Airfreshener/Slight catpiss, with a hint of Energy Drink. A bag literally could not contain the smell. You would smell it and notice it, even if it wasn't even out. But as you drew yourself closer to the bag, the scent exploded in your face. Grinding it up was just as orgasmic as smelling it, if not more.

Unfortunately none of these amazing scents transitioned into the taste. I believe this could have been because I had unflushed or uncured buds. It only had a slight deep musky fuel taste, with a hint of pungent kush aftertaste, but mostly just smoke. I was disappointed, as it was nothing special at all, and I had experienced way more flavorful strains in my past.

It was potent, in that I was where I wanted to be, sooner than expected, and with less consumed than normal.

Coming into a room where OG Kush had been smoked, you can just smell that something extremely dank was being smoked.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
A buddy of mine sent me something from his med. dispensary in cali in probably 2005, a little plastic vial with OG Cush written on it...

What the hell is that? Marketing? How often does that happen in CA? Is that why there's so many discrepancies/different cuts?

ArcticBlast

lovelightpower

Veteran
i like to break down paranoia, people are just people.
i'd just ask the guy............

then ask for a cut, lol!
(and also a cut of anything else he rated.)

A buddy of mine sent me something from his med. dispensary in cali in probably 2005, a little plastic vial with OG Cush written on it...

What the hell is that? Marketing? How often does that happen in CA? Is that why there's so many discrepancies/different cuts?

ArcticBlast

No, it's so you know what you're getting. It's better than it getting squished in a plastic bag. Wtf is wrong with it being in a vial with it's name written on it?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets get this clear.....you have never asked me to leave!!!

i would have found it offencive, an left myself ,,,,,,,but go ahead,,,,,,,,i will if you want me to...its your thread

are you sure?

lets get this clear.....you have never asked me to leave!!!

i would have found it offencive, an left myself ,,,,,,,but go ahead,,,,,,,,i will if you want me to...its your thread

are you sure?

What the fuck dude? Why do you keep implying people want you to leave, and that you will, yet you haven't left yet, and no one has told you to leave, and you are not adding anything helpful to the thread. No one cares if you're here if you have something constructive to add to thread, or have questions, so you can learn, but quit bitching and acting like an annoying kid.

Peace,
:rasta:

Ive never heard that, Ive heard snoop coined green crack for the strain cush.

a few posts down...

i read,, Snoop named the GreenCrack aka Cush..
Wow englishrick, do you want a cookie? We all just read that, a few posts before you. Congratulations! You can read.

And then...

i remember the Abusive clone was from [Chem91 S1 SeedStock] found in Lake Taho............an its not the same as the OGTaho clone

Oh, so even though you don't know what the hell you're talking about, and have never experienced real California OG Kush, you remember being there when the weed was broken up, the seeds were found, grown, and then named The Abusive Clone?

Now I see why you keep asking if people want you to leave.... Because you know you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What the fuck dude? Why do you keep implying people want you to leave, and that you will, yet you haven't left yet, and no one has told you to leave, and you are not adding anything helpful to the thread. No one cares if you're here if you have something constructive to add to thread, or have questions, so you can learn, but quit bitching and acting like an annoying kid.

Peace,
:rasta:

you can say that again...
Kinda reminds me of yummybud, in the sense of no matter how many times we tell him to stay out of chem/kush threads, he never takes our advice

am i not being asked to leave here??

i was trying to add something constructive,,,,but Jeff keeps telling me im wrong, Offering no explanation!!!..........

spear shape calax got laughed at.....

am i not being asked to leave here??

i was trying to add something constructive,,,,but Jeff keeps telling me im wrong, Offering no explanation!!!..........

spear shape calax got laughed at.....

Infer what you want. I know you wouldn't be missed in this thread, that's for sure.

You haven't offered ANYthing constructive to this thread. YOU HAVE NOT SMOKED OR CULTIVATED ANY OF THE REAL CALIFORNIA OG KUSH's. You are just simply putting out misinformation, from things that you have read and misunderstood. No one knows what the hell you're talking about with spear shaped calyxes either.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Infer what you want. I know you wouldn't be missed in this thread, that's for sure.

You haven't offered ANYthing constructive to this thread. YOU HAVE NOT SMOKED OR CULTIVATED ANY OF THE REAL CALIFORNIA OG KUSH's. You are just simply putting out misinformation, from things that you have read and misunderstood. No one knows what the hell you're talking about with spear shaped calyxes either.

"am i not being asked to leave?".....i infer nothing,,its a question?

you truly are a judgmetal group..

"am i not being asked to leave?".....i infer nothing,,its a question?

you truly are a judgmetal group..

No one asked you to leave this thread. It did not happen. By asking "am i not being asked to leave?" when NO one asked that, is inferring that we want you to leave. And I answered your "question" by telling you that no one asked that, and that people would be more than happy with you being here if you had something constructive to add to the thread, and/or questions for someone who might have the answer.

The only thing that amazes people is the fact that you are constantly in threads regarding American strains, typing away some bullshit, as if you were there when everything was bred and named. And this happens again and again. People generally don't post (mis)information if they don't have the facts to back it up, yet you constantly do this.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Abusive OGK comes highly rated,, judging how stoned Mr and Mrs B have been in chat lately ,, a powerful and popular indica clone :yes:

Having recently discovered that SoCal Master Kush isn't actually Master Kush,, that Lake Tahoe Kush is a cut of another Kush clone, and so on,, all these fancy Kush names confuse hell out of us on this side of the pond dudes/dudesses!!

Makes it extremely difficult for breeders to follow lineage when ppl start naming something something else (like Cheese in the UK i guess..lol)... the "snoop dog" connection just adds another cherry to the cake from where we're standing :D

Btw,, is the asking snoop-doggy-dog for an Abusive clone question hypothetical,, a trick one,, or for real?? cause we'd be asking him for the "snizzle-dizzle"... oooooooh-weeeeeeeeee :rasta:

less beef more loving please all!!!
peace out

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was reading OG in 01/02...and icmag from 06.......and you give me no credit

just because i said.......... "i remember OGKA was from Chem91 S1 seedstock found in Lake Taho"......something i probbly read on Overgrow, years ago...

its very easy to say ---Rick your wrong!!, it was Blah Blah Blah........but no , you guys would rather throw poo around the room instead...makin us all look bad

here is your construction....

babba amazing ogka pic..........i defo see the spear shape here

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rick,, 'Afghan' and 'Kush are generic terms!!

From what I n I can gather,,,

on the EU side of the pond ; the 'Kush' come from Eastern Afghanistan / NWFP / Western Pakistan,, with floral profiles and fragrant smells,,, ; the 'Afghan' come from West / central Afghanistan / Uzbek / Tajik,, with rounded profiles and heavy smells.

on the US side of the pond; yo can flip the above round some ,, since many of the names have become entwined in time.

The prefixes have since been added by medi. outlets and breeders as a mark of individual identity on specific clones from specific lines... which helps prevent everything remotely indica being called 'Kush" or "Afghani".

Baba Kush and Katsu Baba Kush :chin: If anyone could please explain the difference between the two,, i's be delighted :canabis:

Keep the knowledge flowing folks...

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
there you go again rick....now now now:noway:
have you even smoked or grown a kush or a chemdog?

actually i heard that the spear shape is oldskool cuz nobody really uses spears anymore since guns were invented:wallbash::fsu:.....so you know it dont come from snoopdogg cuz he dont chuck no spear, he's a gun slinger!!!

if you get the kush that has the pistola shaped calyxs >>>thats new skool and maybe, just maybe it came from ol snoop
:yeahthats:laughing:

mj
:laughing::laughing::laughing: he dont chuck no spear, he's a gun slinger!!! priceless mang laughed so hard i almost cried thx bro :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts